Discussion Of the Week

DeletedUser18571

Trying to make the forum a bit interesting.

At some point in the game there are four alliances each controlling one core ocean but eventually one is more aggressive then the rest and fights for control of the whole core. Many times there is a merge but with an allaince cap of 30 war is the only way for complete control.

anyways, I was wondering if World Phi has reached this level and if war in the core is coming.

I also wonder which alliance will win if war breaks out.

It will be between Tiny Teddies, Waste Management, And The Bish.

DeletedUser

I quit and gave my cities to The Bish, and I don't know too much about WM and TT, other than TT had some of their players quit(I think?) including Emperor Narwhal(I think?). I think that The Bish is a highly effective killing machine, I mean, you all saw WP die right? Like 3 days I think.

DeletedUser18571

I quit and gave my cities to The Bish, and I don't know too much about WM and TT, other than TT had some of their players quit(I think?) including Emperor Narwhal(I think?). I think that The Bish is a highly effective killing machine, I mean, you all saw WP die right? Like 3 days I think.

Players come and go all the time. This is expected in every alliance but it doesn't mean that they aren't top contenders just because they lost some of their starting players.

WOLFPACK had a bad leader and I'm sure TT and WM could have defeated them.

I'm not saying The Bish is weak, all I'm saying is that they are just as strong as WM and TT.

TT defeated Cute Furry Kittens and -LV- and on the other hadn WM defeated The Liquidators, Delian League.

All these core alliances have done well and are about even.

DeletedUser

I can attest to The Bish being killing machines. Just today, I accidentally ran into 400 of their biremes while attacking a ghost city :eek:

DeletedUser18571

So are you saying that The BIsh Will stay number one and eventually run this world.

DeletedUser

because they can put a measly 400 biremes in a ghost town instead of in an enemy city?

DeletedUser

Thanks impossible to say, really. I have no prior experience with The Bish - just wanted to chip in with a comment. It was funny that they could spare 400 biremes to defend a ghost town.

All of these alliance have some active members, and since this is a very simple game, there's not really much to separate active players. Either could probably do some damage to each other at some point, but if both remain very active, it's a stalemate. I saw mention of Tiny Teddies losing a few player, but as the same time The Pink Death dissolved, and ther top guy, HaruFrama, a very active player joined them. I expect Tiny Teddies to have more firepower saved up by the time things get started, but of they happen to lose a few guys to inactivity, it might not be enough to dominate.

Going to be interesting, anyway.

DeletedUser18740

We made some changes yes, but will be ready to play our part in the first core war. When ever it begins....
Atm it looks like no one wants to make the first move.

DeletedUser

As i have no experiance with any of the top 4 alliance, i would have to say waste managment with dominate based on stats alone.

With sanity (as i know some of there players) and killer bees as outsiders

DeletedUser

TT will dominate. they have seen off far more aggressive opponents already and (in my opinion) the other alliances have had an easier start.

slobo.c

Strategos
I am sure that TT will rule 054(my bad luck) but WM they are close and in no time war can be on.
Only for the Bish I am not sure