Top 12 Discussion thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser19042
  • Start date

DeletedUser

what is going on there I am on the rim fighting circles of hell.

DeletedUser

more of a stalemate with Krypt and Unsymp but attacks going both ways and along with warring with The Gloc bunch. its a pretty active ocean

DeletedUser

Easter day edition of the 12 alliances

1>unwritten symphony. still number in avbp, dbp head of everyone 1 million points. on paper still the best and the ones to beat. seems to be in big stale mate with the kript thou on the 55/54 boarder. these 2 alliance are molded from the same cloth of so they know how to fight boarder wars and close combat so this will be long drawn out fight. wake me when something exiting happens here. ;) :pro:
2>krypte1a the kript is still doing the same as last post. fighting in a few different oceans with a few big alliances nothing boring going with them. at war with a few tops alliances and holding strong. all three alliances are still in the top 6 and all in the top 12 in every category there the only ones that can stop US from winning this world in my opinion. recently taking the fight to global legion of chaos the invasion of 55 as begun :)
3>krypte2a read post 2
4>the misfits 15avbp, 5thADBP. Mainly in ocean 35 and on the rim seem to be steadily rising up the boards for a long time now. seems to have a few good players they could be a interesting wild card later we will have to see what direction they take but doing just fine for now,
5>delusions of grandeur now these guys are doing just what i wanted them to do starting on the rim and moving towards the core now, seems 56 is there new target 6avbp 12abp,. i know these guys can play lets see if they keep pushing foward to challenge the big boys later.otherwise watch out 56 your in trouble i dont see anything stopping them.
6>krypte1a see post 2
7>9TH CIRCLE OF HELL very pleasantly surprised these guys are still around and fight it out with some heart ;) 4th avbp 2 dbp droped a few spots sinces the last post. looks like they are moving out of 55 and into 45 and 46 smart move i wouldn't want to be in the middle of the US/KRYIPT sandwich either. from the looks of there stats they have plenty on there plate, woul;d like to know more about who you guys are fighting now ?
8>shadow guard 9avbp 10dbp seems to have a bunch of very busy bee's here. mainly coming from 44,34 they have some guys in 45 too but they might of stung a bear earlier today in 45 with there attack on the kript guys. watch out guys bears like to eat bee's but i like the aggression lets see how you guys handle the pressure. (SW)
9>reverse psychology. 11th in avbp 33dbp kinda having it easy in 57/56 but i think you guys are in for a rude awaking if delusion of grandeur is coming your way. better fortify your strong holds if you can dont know much about them other wise
10>global legion of chaos well these guys have fallen a few spots in the recent weeks they are in a rock and a hard place in 54/55 with kript barring down on them fast and US on there flank. still have great stats 8vbp 3dbp but starting to turtle up bad this could be the start of something bad :eek: lets see if you guys can fight your way out of it. :
11>legions is this 35avbp 34 dbp is this wrong??? how are you guys in the top 12 ???:rolleyes: seems to be in 65 mainly that ocean must be a joke then. cmon guys you have 4 good players from the looks and nothing else. [ might be a good place for legion of chaos to relocate :D ]
12> prophets 10th abp 8th dbp i see a few familiar names with these guys. hanging around 43/53 wouldn't mind see you guys in the core later to prove your selves. but nothing wrong with what your doing now keep up the good work guys ;)

DeletedUser

my top 12:

1. US: well they are an MRA led by a noob but they easily have the highest average points and abp, dbp and bp and are feeding of 9th circle of hell. Krypt might destroy them or make them rulers of Katane question is who can take the most punishment.

2. krypt strenght in numbers or an MRA take your pick. they are clashing with misfits and are in full scale war for core domination with US. both sides fight well I am not betting my money on anyone.

3. see 2

4. misfits these guys are feeding of the fall of circles of hell yet the war with the undecided for 36 could be intresting being one of their members I can confirm we are an MRA considering I have been given a role and if truly we have such poor quality members that they stuck me with a job is quite concerning. also their profule is weak

5. DG have really shot up and have a cool profile (it has alcohol and cats). They control 66 and the borders so they will be difficult to topple the most likley way these guys will fall is internal stuff.

6. krpty concerning how they have dropped in the ranks but see 2.

7. Shadow guard they have certainly grown in power not sure of any enemies but they have a terrible profile which lacks info also they took a load of DITH noobs.

8. circles of noobs how the MRA has fallen getting fed on by 2 larger alliances and generally loosing cities left right and centre.

9. Reverse Physiology: they control 57 maybe they are trying to enter 56 love their profile.

10. Global legion of MRA how many sister alliances do they have they are just full of noobs. I want to see who CQs them.

11. Legion higher average points than 9. theses guys are simmers though.

12. Prophets could be a dark horse with their bp all they have high dbp.

DeletedUser

1- US: Bunch of noobs and easter bunnies. Huge MRA. something unwritten. This says it all.

2,3,&6- Krypts and co: 3 alliances with 150 players, however they havent really made an impression on this world except in numbers. Word on the streets is that top players are leaving cause they are bored. Skirmishing with US. These guys need to get into some more wars.

4- The misfits: These guys are growing pretty fast. Huge potential there. Waiting to see them on the frontlines.

5- Delusions of Grandeur: I feel sad about those guys. Expected more from them. They try to move into 56, get +5 CSs dead in two days. Only progress made was merging with "Them chickens". I expected more of those guys but alas some things always loook different on the outside. Word of advice: stop tryin to get into 56 :). And when u get sniped on ur CS dont send another one after 5 minutes.

7- Shadow Guard: Like the name, the profile, and all. Should be promising.

8- 9th circle: Seriously? ur still in the top 12???? Can you please at least try to attack US ? one month ago had a totally different view about you guys. But when u break your promises and recruit refugees u end up losing.

9- Reverse Psychology: Started off much better, slow progress now.

10- GLOC: Cant really judge you as i dont know any of you and never actually played with you. Your name is Chaotic... do some chaos.

11,12- no clue

DeletedUser

1- US: Bunch of noobs and easter bunnies. Huge MRA. something unwritten. This says it all.

2,3,&6- Krypts and co: 3 alliances with 150 players, however they havent really made an impression on this world except in numbers. Word on the streets is that top players are leaving cause they are bored. Skirmishing with US. These guys need to get into some more wars.

4- The misfits: These guys are growing pretty fast. Huge potential there. Waiting to see them on the frontlines.

5- Delusions of Grandeur: I feel sad about those guys. Expected more from them. They try to move into 56, get +5 CSs dead in two days. Only progress made was merging with "Them chickens". I expected more of those guys but alas some things always loook different on the outside. Word of advice: stop tryin to get into 56 :). And when u get sniped on ur CS dont send another one after 5 minutes.

7- Shadow Guard: Like the name, the profile, and all. Should be promising.

8- 9th circle: Seriously? ur still in the top 12???? Can you please at least try to attack US ? one month ago had a totally different view about you guys. But when u break your promises and recruit refugees u end up losing.

9- Reverse Psychology: Started off much better, slow progress now.

10- GLOC: Cant really judge you as i dont know any of you and never actually played with you. Your name is Chaotic... do some chaos.

11,12- no clue

kript need to fight more wars are you joking dude ?????? they already fighting the 1 ranked alliance 4th ranked 7th and 10th and anyone else that is in range get your damn fax straight before you post a retarded top 12 dude... and numbers have nothing to do with anything esp when all three alliance are in the 10 in every category. plus they have hammered everyone that they have came up against so far so how does that not make an impression??

if you want to read a real top 12 read my post 2 spots up and get your info before posting this bs smh :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19892

top in in evrthing dont mean much, lol. not in this world i am affraid. Most allainces on top 10 in this world is fighting evryone as far as i know.

and the rest i just getting rimmed. when people make big MRA(good MRA, tho, they need some credit) as krypt does it kill a world like this.

DeletedUser

kript need to fight more wars are you joking dude ?????? they already fighting the 1 ranked alliance 4th ranked 7th and 10th and anyone else that is in range get your damn fax straight before you post a retarded top 12 dude... and numbers have nothing to do with anything esp when all three alliance are in the 10 in every category. plus they have hammered everyone that they have came up against so far so how does that not make an impression??

if you want to read a real top 12 read my post 2 spots up and get your info before posting this bs smh :rolleyes:

calm down calm down!!!

glad to have got ur attention :)

Regarding numbers: If ABP and DBP dont count in this game then please oh great one share with us what count :)
Oh wait ur top ranked, let us go and check ur ABP........ 25097:eek: DBP ??? it should be huge considering u have so many cities (ranked 7th in the world) and opened so many slots: 12336 :eek::eek::eek:

Easy on the credit card..........

If ur mom finds out uve been using all that cash and not attacking people..... bad boy!!!!!

As for wars, well maybe ur alliance is skirmishing because what ur doing is called skirmishing. BUT YOU ARE NOT.total bp (drum rolls).........37433...

Thanks for calling me a retard :)

Enjoy gaming

DeletedUser

for the record i never called you a retard i just called your post retarded :D
you wanna say something about us when we are cleary fighting pretty much everyone in our area we not scared of anyone including US. so yeah when your faxes are bs, i will call someone out on it.

as far as your other stats i'm moving into 55 after i already destroyed 54.!!! kinda hard to get bp when your alliance is dominating and there is not enough bp to get when there are no targets.. so i'm counting on see my fair share with you and your guys ;) so keep running your mouth sooner or later i will be close enough to back up my game :cool: talk is cheap on these forums

DeletedUser

scared-eggs.jpg

U got me all scared now on this Easter :(

Im sure u crushed and done stuff in many oceans. Forgiveness ?

U are making my day :) Keep convincing yourself that you are a great fighter.....

Last thing i heard there was a new loan in banks:
U can have ur grepo cities placed as collateral and take on some gold... Try that when Credit card is empty.

:pro: Go fight

DeletedUser

like said before its cool when you chirp on your little lips when i'm not close to you :rolleyes:

that fact that you are even talking about skill is a joke :D so that fact that i used gold earlier in the world means i have none? :D i'm pretty sure there are plenty of players in your own alliance members that would tell you differently its ok you can ask about me i give you permission :cool:

i never once did diss your abilities in game or disrespected your alliance so this tells me you are a jealous coward with plenty of distance between us. like i said before i coming towards you. bring it when i'm there!!! then you can earn my respect.. untill then keep posting your bs comments BC you haven't fought anyone yet with the skills of the kript players yet. we are just as good as you guys and you know it :pro:

DeletedUser

to end this long discussion.

I am not disrespecting you:) basically u are doing this. My comments are bs to you so thank you.

I am sure there are a lot of good krypt players and i am not underestimating you...

No one said ur not as good as US or maybe better.

But each person has his own views on the top 12. You might not like what i previously posted but that was my view.

Call me a coward or whatever u want. Don't really care :)

See you on the battlefield.

Cheers

DeletedUser

thanks you that what i was looking for just little respect for me and my guys i have nothing but respect for you and your guys game so in that respect lets leave that one in game and may the best team win

DeletedUser43442

Meh,this just started to look interesting but then u both decided to lower your egos and wave the olive branch.Pity...and i was just gonna get popcorns and beer

DeletedUser19892

Well, people are even affraid to fight on the forums now rumpel.

Gues its time to go AFK and see how long before they start attack my city's.
The most scary thing i seen from krypt is 30 EQs on 3 days.
wow!!
and lightning bolts. LOL!
but ofc when an allaince is so affraid of attackign they wont need the favor to rebuild troops with or spell attacks.
Krypt might won other worlds, might win this too but so far they gain no respect from their play style form me.

Then i like the circles alot more tbh. lol.
or the DOG's

DeletedUser

Well, people are even affraid to fight on the forums now rumpel.

Gues its time to go AFK and see how long before they start attack my city's.
The most scary thing i seen from krypt is 30 EQs on 3 days.
wow!!
and lightning bolts. LOL!
but ofc when an allaince is so affraid of attackign they wont need the favor to rebuild troops with or spell attacks.
Krypt might won other worlds, might win this too but so far they gain no respect from their play style form me.

Then i like the circles alot more tbh. lol.
or the DOG's

so what would you rather us do attack your your big turlted up city with a level 25wall/tower with a few k troops in there head on. and feed you bp??? :D sorry i know your used to playing with noobs that don't know how to crack a turtles shell but here in the krpit we know how to make turltle soup :]