i see people still play this game.... lol i pitty you
Last edited by a moderator:
Yea sry about the turtles city'sso what would you rather us do attack your your big turlted up city with a level 25wall/tower with a few k troops in there head on. and feed you bp??? sorry i know your used to playing with noobs that don't know how to crack a turtles shell but here in the krpit we know how to make turltle soup :]
Yea sry about the turtles city's
atleast everkill is not affraid of some good old war!! fun day we had(yday)
and day before in hergrace city's-
still wonder why hergrace was sending trans full of units to attack the city. 2 Ls sinked em all. Maybe better to send units at my walls then
i assume it was a honest mistake. Same with the 66 harpy's on the sharp units.
so much effort for a fake CS
Nice work on braking the other 1, way to few birms send there and way to late people send support AFTER cs landed. haha
in other words. the war in 55 seem to finally start for real!
Us MRA? Circles were and now ewerybody can see this, it was an epic failI'm still bored... No action from your MRA - just the usual players from you. And wow what timing! If only someone could write a program to replicate that!
I have started playing in Olynthus as I can't take anymore muppets in here, Can you look to take Thoros into your team pls. He is worth it.
- Unwritten Symphony - Swimming - they look bored tho, not as violent as they used to be, but up there still.
- KRYPTE1A - Swim too - *the hand that rocks the cradle*
- KRYPTE2A - see above
- Unwritten.Symphony - MRA? (just kidding) not really met them... Come say hi soon (spesh tonight, am really bored)
- Shadow Guard - as above... they will sink.. (imo) who? Aren't they sort of misfits sort of?
- The Undecided - Swim - quietly deadly... Like them a lot
- The misfits - will sink - not for a while tho, trying to get closer to them for cheap thrills... (if US gimme a chance) The undecided embarrass them a bit.
- Tribal Legions - is that Global-legion-of-Sold-Out? confused... not sure. Saying Sink.
- 9th Circle of Hell - masters of doggy paddle. blot on landscape... No one likes us - we don't care.
- KRYPTEIA - likelihood sink/merge into itself... 2 is enough, 3 is bureaucraticalizled mare?
- Prophets - Not sure who they are really - but they know... Saying Sink.
- Common Sense - Like the name, not very sensible to write to everyone tho. ummm doggy paddle for a while.
I got to the end to realise how ignorant I am of some of these alliances :/