Top 12 Discussion thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser19042
  • Start date

DeletedUser

thank god getting bored of listening to you talk about how great you are

DeletedUser

if you think i'm on here preaching how great i am. then you clearly haven't read any of the U.S bromacing that goes on here
then :D

once again remove your nose its starting to turn brown :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ok. US i dont rhink u get it but if we frist destroy kripts we cloud easi declare war but not at that time , amd let krypts became better and more powerful

I agree with you but your spelling is to be desired

DeletedUser

Shadow guard are a good alliance who have proved valuable allies against krypt

DeletedUser

omg please don't attack us please attack them is this what i'm reading right now :eek:
are you guys for real with this bs?????? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

yup the forums are dying again lets get this party started

UNWRITTEN SYMPHONY IS SO GREAT, SO AMAZING, SO AWESOME.

ok guys come back and let the bromancing commence. that is by far my favorite part. that or all the neg reps i get from you guys :D

DeletedUser

get over it. It was one -rep because what you wrote was from a krypt perspective. I don't like either US or krypt because players like you lot ruin the game for players like me. I don't know who win the war but I would be surprised yet pleased if both of you lost. Now you think you got -reps wait till how many i get from this post. Both krypt and US are annoying

Edit: misfits number 2 in rankings for a bit

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

at any time the krypt could consolidate there best players and most likely take the 1 spot. rankings don't mean jack.. esply when you guys are on the US, KRYPT menu

but maybe if you get on your hands and knees and beg some more US will give you a pact :D please U.S DONT ATTACK US PLEASE!! PATHETIC :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

at any time the krypt could consolidate there best players and most likely take the 1 spot. rankings don't mean jack.. esply when you guys are on the US, KRYPT menu

but maybe if you get on your hands and knees and beg some more US will give you a pact :D please U.S DONT ATTACK US PLEASE!! PATHETIC :rolleyes:
I said for a bit we are number 2 until we get gobbled up by you guys. At first I thought a pact with US was not bad but now I see they are just as arrogant and rude as you guys as well. I don't want pact with either of you guys you both need to be humbled not that I could do that but still.

DeletedUser

lol if you think i'm arrogant then you really have no clue. i'm about as cool and level headed as it gets :cool: your the one on here butt kissing for u.s to stop attacking you guys. i'm just making fun of you guys. :D

plus i'm the only on here that even calls out u.s for being arrogant :rolleyes: so either you don't understand humor or you have no scene of humor
and players like me make this game fun, its not my fault you haven't reached my level of game play, that's on you! not on me. so you are ruining it for your self, BC you haven't gotten to that elite level yet.

don't worry you will have plenty of practice soon :pro:

DeletedUser

lol if you think i'm arrogant then you really have no clue. i'm about as cool and level headed as it gets :cool: your the one on here butt kissing for u.s to stop attacking you guys. i'm just making fun of you guys. :D

plus i'm the only on here that even calls out u.s for being arrogant :rolleyes: so either you don't understand humor or you have no scene of humor
and players like me make this game fun, its not my fault you haven't reached my level of game play, that's on you! not on me. so you are ruining it for your self, BC you haven't gotten to that elite level yet.

don't worry you will have plenty of practice soon :pro:

What part of I hate US and krypt equally don't you get. Players like you don't make this game fun for 50% of players and yes it is mostly my fault I am not up to your play level but bigger players partially have a role to play in e being a noob.

DeletedUser20415

I have an idiot, who think he is so smart ... gotta love that kind of noobs, anw:

Nabatse today at 17:00

Unwritten Symphony & Unwritten.Symphony
This is an immediate call to arms, we have all three of these cities under conquest;
NeverSurrender
MisfitsFTW
USeless
Attacks are incoming to all these cities. We managed to catch him offline. Send as much support as you can to the cities above, conquest have only just begun so we will need support incoming straight away!
Lets get this guy out of OUR ocean!!!
This is also an activity check to see who is a do-er and who is a simmer! Don't let your team down!!!

http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/The_Battle_System#Support Many of you may need this link, or even; http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Basics

Last edited by a moderator: