Top 12 Discussion thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser19042
  • Start date

DeletedUser20415

you know, I never believed what daizian told me about you, but now I see he is wrong in one thing ... your far more stupid then he what thinks you are :p

DeletedUser

you know, I never believed what daizian told me about you, but now I see he is wrong in one thing ... your far more stupid then he what thinks you are :p
Still - he has a point about the "Sense of Humour App" . You gonner buy one Naji? :)

DeletedUser

only thing i ever did to diazian was change a few city names and had a little fun with them, just like i'm doing with you guys! how does that make me dumb naji??? once again all this and that is meant to be funny!! proving my point that you and all your acquaintances should down load that sense of humor app you guys all need to get in touch with reality its a game !!!

hey naji do wear this all the time even when you set at you computer ???
images

cosplay is coming back around next year you wouldn't even have to change this total you i can see it

i'm glad to know i;m getting to you guys :D now i'm going to beef it up!!! i was playing before but since you guys wanna keep acting like little baby boobs gloves are coming off now

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20415

the only stats that matter Conquests

(Last 30 days)
Krypte1a 14 - US 16
Krypte1a 3 - U.S 2

Krypte2a 7 - US 4
Krypte2a 5 - U.S 4

Krypteia 1 - US 4
Krypteia 7 - U.S 0

Total city count for the last 30 days Krypts 37 - US's 28 so things in the last month have started to trend the Architects way

(last 90 days)
Krypte1a 29 - US 30
Krypte1a 13 - U.S 8

Krypte2a 14 - US 31
Krypte2a 11 - U.S 8

Krypteia 7 - US 7
Krypteia 9 - U.S 1

Total count for the last 90 days Krypts 83 - US's 85 US has a slight lead but this is running about as even as a war can over 3 months

(this is from the start of the server)
Krypte1a 54 - US 38
Krypte1a 18 - U.S 9

Krypte2a 20 - US 35
Krypte2a 18 - U.S 9

Krypteia 13 - US 11
Krypteia 11 - U.S 1

total count Krypts 134 - US's 103

It looks like the city building architects are able to do slightly more then just build cities for the rest of the server

(All stats pulled from Grepointel)

interesting stats, I always wanted to know the numbers thank you for doing that.

now can you tell me how many of those were repos ? I seriously though krypt would have a lot more because they always had big success in hitting the inactive people that are being repod haackoon, keke, ax3l, and many others or the newly invited players that had not prepared them self for the future situation like what happened in 64 lately

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

interesting stats, I always wanted to know the numbers thank you for doing that.

now can you tell me how many of those were repos ? I seriously though krypt would have a lot more because they always had big success in hitting the inactive people that are being repod haackoon, keke, ax3l, and many others or the newly invited players that had not prepared them self for the future situation like what happened in 64 lately

and you guys have never done the same thing to us either ?
i how did i know you would say something this ignorant? your intelligence and my pinky have something in common there both small !!!
if your going to spin something naji at least try not sound so conceded and perfect with every post it really make you sound like a noob

just a little advise from my PR firm i'll send you my card :rolleyes:

DeletedUser20415

who da hell asked you about ur opinion, I was asking someone whos opinion that actually count in something lol :D

question @ shastacola

DeletedUser

who da hell asked you about ur opinion, I was asking someone whos opinion that actually count in something lol :D

awww look naji is trying to talk tough.. easy we all know you think of your self as a tiger
but we kinda see you as this

10-WDMC-DT-425km080311.jpg

maybe in a few years that can work :D

DeletedUser20415

awww look naji is trying to talk tough.. easy we all know you think of your self as a tiger
but we kinda see you as this

10-WDMC-DT-425km080311.jpg

maybe in a few years that can work :D

My name is Archon of Corinth and I approve this message. :D

My name is Kapteinen and I approve this approval.

you 3 clowns just got ...

h5AC92843

DeletedUser

please get your own material naji :rolleyes: its hard damn work making you look this bad ;) you even gotta copy the kitten angle too!?!?! whats next my wardrobe! :D

DeletedUser

Pflug, seriously you have a problem with not having the last word :D

now we should consider a world where we are in one alliance, we learn from u some architecture (i was told you are good in modeling your cities) and we teach you some fighting :D

:pro:

DeletedUser

i'm very good at everything i do!! haven't your been told that already, since you guys know so much about me :D
as far as skill goes i know i'm better then you fluxon.:pro: now run along and quit defending your bff naji/ he's a little boy/tiger warrior he can take car of him self.

i told you once before come gets some fluxon i'm in 55 were have you been. i held good on my end. only thing i see is you guys tucking tail and moving in the 56 45 to avoid us. so stop your damn bs bc we all know that your bark is was worst then your bite

DeletedUser

i dont believe Grepointel is that in depth. while it was easy to figure out the total conquests. i believe i would have to check each page to figure out who lost cities to whom. with 5 alliances between the 2 of us its to much work

DeletedUser

question when did Krypt get ahead of US in points and average points?

DeletedUser

person67 you better be carefull your going to get scolded at by the U.S guys again. ;) you used those words again :D

DeletedUser

and you will never get a reasonable response from the unless you are praising them. anything to do with them not being the best and criticism they all pull a vanishing act :heh: or the insult your intelligence sound familiar

i know your the second dumbest person here next to me according to them :D