Top 12 Discussion thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser19042
  • Start date

DeletedUser

That on top of the fact you would think an "elite" alliance like Krpyt that has already "won" 2 servers and brought 3 times the alliance limit wouldn't need allies.

DeletedUser

ah well, seems krypt is getting desperate for conquer targets, yesterday Everkill tried to conquer a town with 1184 pts. inactive for 2 weeks, alas, he ran into a farming party (not mine unfortunately, was nice BP) that sank his CS.

In answer to my pm if he was seriously that desperate, he made a sneer about founding cities.

well, at least those dont get farmed up front, and start with about the same number of points (and no useless techs researched).

please cut the with all those nap's, pacts academies and whatnot, how can you all enjoy a wargame if there is no war to be found?

I also hear along the grapevine krypt is very liberal in invoking 'refugee' rule, bullying alliances to allow them to target a single member in their alliance where the ongoing fights before are at least historical if not ancient (not escaping hot pursuit).

refugee is to prevent cowards to hide in an alliance you have a pact with, Its not ment for cowardly alliances that are desperate for a target city without upsetting their neighbors. get a grip on it guys, if you want that city, declare war, dont go rule bending like that, I would hope 150 players would not need that.

DeletedUser

What happened to the player Temeriare and who took his/her cities? Pretty scary that a player like that just poofs away like that. Good job to the one who performed that operation.

DeletedUser

I could tell ye my suspiscions about it, but I rather let krypt respond to that

DeletedUser

All but one city were internalized. The first was lost to the BP People though.

actually, he was cocky enough to think he could sieze an internal takeover from us, altheaus got a new job and could no longer play, so we were doing some internal conquers. How arrogant someone can be I do not understand, leaving his city at 15m CS TT empty to sieze another one.

Just to scare him we send a lightly guarded CS, even militia would have prevented the conquer probably, we did not even bother to spy first. however, it landed, and then we began spamming supports that were all decoys (well, off course 40 inc supports of empty transports and solo swordsmen look scary).

after 3 hours there were still more transports inbound, but no relief at all, So we took it over for real.
off course, his attempt to conquer failed, miserably.

The diplomatic talks afterwards and the following kanibalization of temeraire are for krypt to tell about, suffice it to say that the arrogance of tem was his own downfall, he was just a bully who met his match.

DeletedUser

actually, he was cocky enough to think he could sieze an internal takeover from us, altheaus got a new job and could no longer play, so we were doing some internal conquers. How arrogant someone can be I do not understand, leaving his city at 15m CS TT empty to sieze another one.

Just to scare him we send a lightly guarded CS, even militia would have prevented the conquer probably, we did not even bother to spy first. however, it landed, and then we began spamming supports that were all decoys (well, off course 40 inc supports of empty transports and solo swordsmen look scary).

after 3 hours there were still more transports inbound, but no relief at all, So we took it over for real.
off course, his attempt to conquer failed, miserably.

The diplomatic talks afterwards and the following kanibalization of temeraire are for krypt to tell about, suffice it to say that the arrogance of tem was his own downfall, he was just a bully who met his match.

dude what are you even babbling about ???? you don't no a thing about our alliance. all you need to know is we are the red flags on your screen that keep increasing day by day that's all that matters, you should let us worrie about our alliance matters , and you worry about yours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well you guys aint red flags on our screens, but are you saying we are red on yours?

DeletedUser

Top 12

I will try to make a weekly update that focus on how each alliance in the top 12 progress from week to week and give my opinion on each on them. I will not be focusing on any alliances outside of the top 12 and any wars/allies the top 12 alliances have with them will not be mentioned.
Allies/enemies might be inaccurate as they are based on grepostats and in game information. If anyone have more detailed information feel free to correct my mistake and/or pm me.

Major Events
- Und3rworld Rising, The Outcasts and Renegades II are out of the top 12.
- New Era, The BP people and Large Fire joined the top 12.

Week 3 current stats
2014-03-03_1705.png

Change from week 2 to week 3
2014-03-03_1708.png

Note: Grepostats was down when i was setting it up so couldn't get the old stats from The BP people.

Comparison between the top 12
2014-03-03_1708.png

Note: Grepostats was down when i was setting it up so couldn't get the old stats from The BP people. For that reason they are ranked lowest/no change for everything.

1. Unwritten Symphony
Allies: The BP people
Enemies: Lightning Warriors, Global Legion of Chaos

Very strong alliance. High growth and very aggressive. Will continue to stay at #1 in the coming week(s). Dominating O55 and kicked The Outcasts out of the top 12.

2. KRYPTE1A
Allies: KRYPTEIA (sister alliance), KRYPTE2A (sister alliance), Lightning Warriors
Enemies: Endbringer Union, The BP people

Currently dominating the core. Strong leadership with a lot of experienced members. Sent Und3rworld Rising out of the top12.

3. Lightning warriors
Allies: KRYPTE1A, KRYPTEIA, KRYPTE2A, Global legion of chaos
Enemies: Unwritten Symphony, The BP people

They have been doing quite well with a high growth, but it will be interesting to see if they manage to maintain it now when they're amount of enemies has grown.

4. KRYPTEIA
See KRYPTE1A

5. 9th Circle of Hell
Allies: Global Legion of Chaos
Enemies:

High growth and might manage to climb to #4 during the coming week. Does not have the highest ABP growth as their leader claims (ref newspaper). Will be interesting to see if they manage to keep up the growth when they start fighting better enemies.

6. KRYPTE2A
See KRYPTE1A

7 . Damage Incorporated
Allies:
Enemies:

Hard to judge this alliance. ok growth rate, but doesn't seem to be fighting any enemies (average DBP gained was 157).

8. Endbringer Union
Allies:
Enemies: KRYPTE1A, KRYPTEIA, KRYPTE2A, The BP people

Have been losing many members and have a very low growth. I expect them to fall further.

9. New Era
Allies:
Enemies:

New alliance in the top 12. They got decent growth, but it looks like a simmer alliance.

10. Global Legion of Chaos
Allies: Lightning warriors, 9th Circle of Hell
Enemies: Unwritten symphony

Still in the top 12 because of the low amount of decent alliances ranked lower than 12. Passive simmer alliance GLOC seems to be a passive alliance and I doubt they will manage to stay grow fast enough to stay in top 12 for a long time.

11. The BP people
Allies: Unwritten Symphony
Enemies: KRYPTE1A, KRYPTEIA, KRYPTE2A, Endbringer Union

A small group of warriors. They will probably manage to stay in the top 12 for the next week, but I don't think they are able to maintain the growth given their location and enemies.

12. Large Fire
Allies:
Enemies:

New alliance in the top 12. Located in the rim where it does not look like they are fighting any decent alliances. However they got a decent growth and ABP and will probably be able to stay in the top 12.

Disclaimer: The comments i make on each alliance is my personal view and does not represent my alliance view.

DeletedUser17088

Lol are 'BP people' all from the game company 'BigPoint':D

DeletedUser44027

...this is even rarer than a pushty sighting... FOTNS himself!

DeletedUser19554

The BP People have a serious numbers problem. Great group of players but they just lack the firepower. It's kind of sad.