Top 12 Discussion thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser19042
  • Start date

DeletedUser43442

Im sure you havent ment me,have you?Would like to see that calculation thou.Not that i ever really cared who uses gold,who is a simmer or who kills his own troops.Those are all legit ways to get slots.Im just curious to see how can u calculate who uses gold to cut troops and who doesnt

DeletedUser

not in the top 12 but what does everyone think of The Undecided they went from extremely elite took on some players who are not worth it and are at war with misfits.

DeletedUser

Im sure you havent ment me,have you?Would like to see that calculation thou.Not that i ever really cared who uses gold,who is a simmer or who kills his own troops.Those are all legit ways to get slots.Im just curious to see how can u calculate who uses gold to cut troops and who doesnt

If you go to my statement.. Yeah the Statement.. You will find 2 words.. One is "MOst players".. not all.. but most top players use a hell lot of gold in cutting troop time..

and in second para you will see another part..
"i cant give you calculation." ask the top players how much gold they use.. and be honest..
when u find players raising a ls nuke in 2 to 3 days back to full strength.. it simply means one thing.. "gold"

DeletedUser20415

not really, he can do it in 3 days using coto and the speed accelaration built from the quest

DeletedUser

1. Unwritten symphony still staying strong still hard to topple. not sure who these guys are fighting
2. Krypt showing no signs of weakness. not sure who these guys are fighting.
3. see 2
4. see 2
5. misfits recently overtaken 9th circle of hell just although need to get better fighters when it comes to battling the undecided and circles of hell.
6. circles of hell For a powerful allaince they seem to be putting little pressure on misfits. (yes i am aware of logistics but they have done a poor job)
7. GLOC they have stayed strong although show their pacts and leaders
8.shadow guard taken on a load of doctor in the house players and are not on good terms with misfits.
9.DG on the rim and show their leaders and don't drop deadweight
10. DI only 43 members and an okay profile
11. RP don't know about them shot out of nowhere
12. Prophets low average points but might be a dark horse

DeletedUser

not really, he can do it in 3 days using coto and the speed accelaration built from the quest

Doubt it.. .. with coto and speed acceleration and level 20 harbour u take around 9 hours approx for 21 ships.. that means.. 250 ships=9*11 approx=99 hours.. thats not 48 or 72 hours..

DeletedUser

Doubt it.. .. with coto and speed acceleration and level 20 harbour u take around 9 hours approx for 21 ships.. that means.. 250 ships=9*11 approx=99 hours.. thats not 48 or 72 hours..

dude, your first post had some logic in it. rest of your posts just screams newb. either way this is the top 12 discussion, not grep basics.

if people are interested i could continue to post weekly progress updates on the top 12 since I still do them (I just don't see the point to post them on a dead forum).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43442

Yeah,sad isnt it?Went dead before it even got a chance to become interesting.Lets make a top 12 players that suck list.Then we can at least trash-talk someone like Naji

DeletedUser19892

Why i see calcualtion on LS build time when people discussing BP/Cp ratio's?
If u farm BP you would never suicide ur LS, u farm Ls with LS for good BP ratio!
iF no LS nukes arround to farm, u farm with land nukes, all know that, since land nukes is rebuld 3 times faster then Ls nukes, and provide way more Bp for the build time if u have to hit a deffensiv wall..
(free noobie guide right there from 1 on the top BP ranking, now that the last guy clearly dont have a guide to show off but only gold)

PS. Nice to se forum alive tho :D

DeletedUser43442

Well do a fun one,and be sure u insult someone or else it wont be interesting to comment :)

DeletedUser

1. US: An MRA run by a noob.
2. Krypt: Archangels could beat theses guys.
3. see 2.
4. see 2
5. misfits: I am a member so they are obviously terrible.
6. Shadow Guard: These guys are only here because they stole a load of noobs of DITH.
7. circles of hell: These guys are falling slowly.
8.Global legion of noobs: they are an MRA
9. Delusions of grandeur: they have any form of alcohol on their profile so they will win the world.

DeletedUser

I bet your alliance loves your for your unquestionable loyalty to them.