Top 12 Discussion thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser19042
  • Start date

DeletedUser20415

I wasn't referring to anyone in specific mate, its just in general. Overall all alliances have an other sister academy alliance.

What was your ign in corinth ?

DeletedUser3300

Are we the only alliance in this world that is respect the alliance cap ??

I see sister/academy alliance popping up left and right

You won't see The Undecided forming an academy. Our recruitment policy is somewhat strict so there aren't even enough decent players in our ocean to come close to the alliance cap.

There are a few other good players down here but if they don't want to join us then at least that means we have some worthy opponents.

DeletedUser

Then can any us of say that we foresaw the attrition rate among some of the major alliances at this relatively early stage of the world? So you end up with many good players looking for a home so we found ourselves starting the 8th which is now at it's limit, hence the formation of the 7th. I would envisage that we remain relatively small only absorbing the occasional new player.
LOL, did anyone else find the contradiction in these sentences hilarious? The way I am reading this is you have 150 players already, yet you will remain relatively small. Since when is 150 players relatively small mate?

DeletedUser20415

Those kryptea top points players are goldwhoring huge time !

DeletedUser

keep telling yourself that keep telling yourself that. we all believe you.

DeletedUser20415

thats either sarcasm, or you one of them, or your a njub. either way, stats dont lie. lol

take everkill for example, he have 28 cities, god knows how many free slots, but lets take 28 slots he needs 468 CP, he have 65k BP that mean he have 216 CP. So 252 CP left .... no coment lol

Even if he is using festivals, no way on earth he could get more then 60~70.

DeletedUser43442

Not that i care who is a simmer and who isnt,but Naji why do u argue with a nobody?Not only his pathetic comments but his name too tel u he is no one important.Dont waste time