Top 12 Discussion thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser19042
  • Start date

DeletedUser

i see people still play this game.... lol i pitty you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19892

so what would you rather us do attack your your big turlted up city with a level 25wall/tower with a few k troops in there head on. and feed you bp??? :D sorry i know your used to playing with noobs that don't know how to crack a turtles shell but here in the krpit we know how to make turltle soup :]

Yea sry about the turtles city's :D

atleast everkill is not affraid of some good old war!! fun day we had(yday)
and day before in hergrace city's-

still wonder why hergrace was sending trans full of units to attack the city. 2 Ls sinked em all. Maybe better to send units at my walls then :D

i assume it was a honest mistake. Same with the 66 harpy's on the sharp units.
so much effort for a fake CS :D

Nice work on braking the other 1, way to few birms send there and way to late :D people send support AFTER cs landed. haha :D

in other words. the war in 55 seem to finally start for real!

DeletedUser

Yea sry about the turtles city's :D

atleast everkill is not affraid of some good old war!! fun day we had(yday)
and day before in hergrace city's-

still wonder why hergrace was sending trans full of units to attack the city. 2 Ls sinked em all. Maybe better to send units at my walls then :D

i assume it was a honest mistake. Same with the 66 harpy's on the sharp units.
so much effort for a fake CS :D

Nice work on braking the other 1, way to few birms send there and way to late :D people send support AFTER cs landed. haha :D

in other words. the war in 55 seem to finally start for real!

her grace.JPG

Oh my what do i see?
Is it all or just me ?
Her Grace losing her 600 hops
to LS worth 20 Pop

Well Niss is rank one
because of people whose attacks are fun

It was a long night
6000 LS went down in a huge fight
Battle points rose and soared
But alas most of Krypts cities are from gold.

P.S: 6000 + LS dies that night in a huge epic fight

Kudos to Krypts for breaking that huge siege on her other city:cool:

DeletedUser

someone fells like reviving this ?

Cmon guys you opinion on the top 12

Shee Ra

Phrourach
  1. Unwritten Symphony - Swimming - they look bored tho, not as violent as they used to be, but up there still.
  2. KRYPTE1A - Swim too - *the hand that rocks the cradle*
  3. KRYPTE2A - see above
  4. Unwritten.Symphony - MRA? (just kidding) not really met them... Come say hi soon (spesh tonight, am really bored)
  5. Shadow Guard - as above... they will sink.. (imo) who? Aren't they sort of misfits sort of?
  6. The Undecided - Swim - quietly deadly... Like them a lot
  7. The misfits - will sink - not for a while tho, trying to get closer to them for cheap thrills... (if US gimme a chance) The undecided embarrass them a bit.
  8. Tribal Legions - is that Global-legion-of-Sold-Out? confused... not sure. Saying Sink.
  9. 9th Circle of Hell - masters of doggy paddle. blot on landscape... No one likes us - we don't care.
  10. KRYPTEIA - likelihood sink/merge into itself... 2 is enough, 3 is bureaucraticalizled mare?
  11. Prophets - Not sure who they are really - but they know... Saying Sink.
  12. Common Sense - Like the name, not very sensible to write to everyone tho. ummm doggy paddle for a while.

I got to the end to realise how ignorant I am of some of these alliances :/

DeletedUser19892

4.Unwritten.Symphony - MRA? (just kidding) not really met them... Come say hi soon (spesh tonight, am really bored)

You still bored? i hope you got enough action on ur team m8's now

Shee Ra

Phrourach
I'm still bored... No action from your MRA - just the usual players from you. And wow what timing! If only someone could write a program to replicate that!

I have started playing in Olynthus as I can't take anymore muppets in here, Can you look to take Thoros into your team pls. He is worth it.

DeletedUser19892

"dint you know we used a program for our timings"?
lol, people think all grepo converter timings ur enamy link is real?

sry about the flyers there got killed. it happneds.. when you see 10 sup 2 sec after CS and you land flyers 3 sec after they are ment to die.

what i do Wonder is why some of ur players waited 2 hours before they did send fllyers? and why so few? gues none wanted to save the city's after all.

i preffer MRA, more fun, tho we cant take in thoros, our allaince already filled. if not blame naji, as our profile state.
Its naji's call if he want to make room for thoros tho. I hope he and rest of circle will have many good battles in future no matter if my side they fight on or the enamy's.

"i am only 3 years old, more proofs for the noobs"

Shee Ra

Phrourach
Flyers - exactly - there was no one here or if there were they keep quiet and that's no use to me.. 5 people can't carry 40 ppl..

He prefers to join you if you can fit him in.... :p

DeletedUser19892

dont want to discuss recruitment in public, and its naji's call. He is our tyran :D

but its true. 5 cant carry a team 4ever in a World like this :s

it Work first months, then af few people can carry just fine.

nice fight!

makro 356

Phrourach
I'm still bored... No action from your MRA - just the usual players from you. And wow what timing! If only someone could write a program to replicate that!

I have started playing in Olynthus as I can't take anymore muppets in here, Can you look to take Thoros into your team pls. He is worth it.

Us MRA? Circles were and now ewerybody can see this, it was an epic fail ;)

DeletedUser

jeeze, Makro only 3,822 ABP i would think you could accidentally stumble upon more then that by now. maybe less trash talk and more attacking would be good.

DeletedUser19892

shee ra was jus trolling about the MRA part :D she is a good girl.

our own allaince profile state we are a MRA too :D

DeletedUser

1. Unwritten Symphony - Swimming - they look bored tho, not as violent as they used to be, but up there still.
  2. KRYPTE1A - Swim too - *the hand that rocks the cradle*
  3. KRYPTE2A - see above
  4. Unwritten.Symphony - MRA? (just kidding) not really met them... Come say hi soon (spesh tonight, am really bored)
  5. Shadow Guard - as above... they will sink.. (imo) who? Aren't they sort of misfits sort of?
  6. The Undecided - Swim - quietly deadly... Like them a lot
  7. The misfits - will sink - not for a while tho, trying to get closer to them for cheap thrills... (if US gimme a chance) The undecided embarrass them a bit.
  8. Tribal Legions - is that Global-legion-of-Sold-Out? confused... not sure. Saying Sink.
  9. 9th Circle of Hell - masters of doggy paddle. blot on landscape... No one likes us - we don't care.
  10. KRYPTEIA - likelihood sink/merge into itself... 2 is enough, 3 is bureaucraticalizled mare?
  11. Prophets - Not sure who they are really - but they know... Saying Sink.
  12. Common Sense - Like the name, not very sensible to write to everyone tho. ummm doggy paddle for a while.

I got to the end to realise how ignorant I am of some of these alliances :/

Thanks for the 'fairly' positive appraisal Shee Ra.

I'd rather "doggy paddle" than sink. ;)