Discussion!

• Thread starter DeletedUser38652
  • Start date

DeletedUser38652

Okey, O44 will be the war zone for many alliances, So my question is : ........…

What would you guys that are pacted with Immortals done if they had gone war with you?

1) Leaved the world

2) Stayed and fought

3) Asked Rave for help

4) Asked for mercy

5) Leaved the alliance and joined another one

DeletedUser

Pee my pants and run screaming like a little girl.

Psyche!

DeletedUser39036

That is actually the most realistic option to be fair. All the noobs swarming around you must be terrifying.

DeletedUser

That is actually the most realistic option to be fair. All the noobs swarming around you must be terrifying.

Yeah, there's a lot of pressure. I've been screaming like a little girl all day. I haven't been running though, I'm too lazy for that. :eek:

DeletedUser

I've been pretty terrified too, waves and waves of swordsmen and archers crashing into my city walls would give anyone nightmares.

DeletedUser

Yeah, there's a lot of pressure. I've been screaming like a little girl all day. I haven't been running though, I'm too lazy for that. :eek:

I had been playing from the very first Closed Beta and i will not run away!Because im a viking!And when a viking dies..Valhalla awaits!

THISSSS ISSS GREPOLIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pro: Imma kick your arses Immortals!MARK MY WORDDDSSS!!!

DeletedUser39036

I would end up wiping my butt for weeks if I saw an armada of empty Immortal Transport ships heading my way.

DeletedUser

I have not been active in the war but i left the close beta on another game and now am ready for war lets go...

Rave seems you guys are fighting

DeletedUser38652

Ofc.. ABP will be the difference between us an Immortals.

DeletedUser

You do realize that was a joke statement right?

Damn I forgot you used the sarcasm font. Tell HitmanX he needs to use it as well. He speaks so much bs it's really hard to tell what's truth and what's fiction haha.

DeletedUser

Damn I forgot you used the sarcasm font. Tell HitmanX he needs to use it as well. He speaks so much bs it's really hard to tell what's truth and what's fiction haha.

No, but I used a smiley face. You should've known! lol

DeletedUser

D. None of the above.
The basis of your question is: "What would you do IF you didn't have a pact with the Immortals." No option for Never pact with them to begin with.

Well we gave them the finger instead of a pact. Yes, they are retaliating, kind of like an angry puppy with no teeth. Its cute for a while, but may eventually get annoying.

DeletedUser

d. None of the above.
The basis of your question is: "what would you do if you didn't have a pact with the immortals." no option for never pact with them to begin with.

Well we gave them the finger instead of a pact. Yes, they are retaliating, kind of like an angry puppy with no teeth. Its cute for a while, but may eventually get annoying.

you wot m8!?!?!?!?