Strategos
Every single time we have this argument about gold
View attachment 14101

It's not fair because we have the backing of the Bank of England

b2c382150a19da0953ed72bb4652aa18.png

Ro deschain

Phrourach
@1saaa
I don't blame my poor play on gold at all, my play doesn't determine when you gold a wall to 25 or insta-build offensive troops to crack cities.

Trust me, I understand the coordination flaws within bloods this world, and not only that.. the lack of effort as well... I don't keep quiet about it and I'm sure half of bloods dislike me for that exact reason.

However, this doesn't change the crutch that gold can supply, remove the gold from this game and you honestly think all these great players would remain great?

Man Drill really? Bloods have no team work or leadership. You guys didn't even do the basic things like attack and stuff :). Seriously, you're alliance BP rank is below Ferrarta. How do you imagine getting anywhere when all you guys do is run festivals all day?

Drill

Chiliarch
Man Drill really? Bloods have no team work or leadership. You guys didn't even do the basic things like attack and stuff :). Seriously, you're alliance BP rank is below Ferrarta. How do you imagine getting anywhere when all you guys do is run festivals all day?
Yes I understand that 100% and that's why I'm leaving bloods after this world, it still doesn't change the crutch that gold supplies, a lot of players are dogshit without gold and that's the reality of it.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Yes I understand that 100% and that's why I'm leaving bloods after this world, it still doesn't change the crutch that gold supplies, a lot of players are dogshit without gold and that's the reality of it.

100% true, like those players who gold walls to 25 before DLU lands and it just keeps dying. those are my FAVORITE people. Then they get mad at the team for not magically warping in support.

Drill

Chiliarch
100% true, like those players who gold walls to 25 before DLU lands and it just keeps dying. those are my FAVORITE people. Then they get mad at the team for not magically warping in support.
Christ, if someone can't insta-build their wall before DLU lands then what can they do... it's a treat for me if I find a little speedy architect token to cut my wall times lmao

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Christ, if someone can't insta-build their wall before DLU lands then what can they do... it's a treat for me if I find a little speedy architect token to cut my wall times lmao

I mean the people who build em with like no troops in em, so you cat it again, then then gold the wall again. it's hilarious. the 50% token is nice, only need to gold out to like level 16, then que the last levels