disgrace

• Thread starter DeletedUser28220
  • Start date

DeletedUser57323

lol don't get pissy just cus we got deeper pockets than you.
You're literally flexing that you can sit there all day everyday and fund this done out game just to win. Does it award your petty little excuse of a dopamine system in your brain bruv to beat people with pension money? Allow it Jason.

jason1250

Hekatontarch
You're literally flexing that you can sit there all day everyday and fund this done out game just to win. Does it award your petty little excuse of a dopamine system in your brain bruv to beat people with pension money? Allow it Jason.

Ahahaha I'm loving how vexed you're getting over this mate. Not much to do in lockdown lol. Get your own money up first before complaining about how I spend mine.

DeletedUser57323

Ahahaha I'm loving how vexed you're getting over this mate. Not much to do in lockdown lol. Get your own money up first before complaining about how I spend mine.
How can you justify spending real money to get a competitive edge. Literally without money your alliance would be so trash. Snm you dusty yute

jason1250

Hekatontarch
How can you justify spending real money to get a competitive edge. Literally without money your alliance would be so trash. Snm you dusty yute

ahahaha mate you're so cringey act road on fking grepolis. I'm sure you've got some welfare or Universal Credit to be collecting soon, why don't you go back to that

1saaa

Strategos
I'm gonna take a guess and say you're both bloods players right?

(this is meant as a question not an insult. I want to frame my answer correctly)

Last edited:

DeletedUser57323

(this is meant as a question not an insult. I want to frame my answer correctly)
Actually mate I'm in the black knights... so suck out

jason1250

Hekatontarch
I don't care about my status in this game, not nearly enough to start throwing money at it.. you're dogshit so you spend money. Simple concept and you know it's true.

Keep these tears up mate, thanks for the laughs you're giving us. The guy who spams and hasn't taken a red city months calling other players bad. Couldn't be me

1595890943452.png

jameslongst

Strategos

This is 1saaa-speak. Allow me to translate:

"Who do you fellows play for? I need to know if your knob is getting polished or not. Oh,Bloods? Okay I can talk crap now."

Drill

Chiliarch
Keep these tears up mate, thanks for the laughs you're giving us. The guy who spams and hasn't taken a red city months calling other players bad. Couldn't be me
Statistics supported by a gold crutch, please, you're making yourself look stupid.

1saaa

Strategos
Alright this is still a valid point for both of you.

Being in an mra sucks against the big guys. I can attest to that 100%. You always feel overwhelmed and you never feel like any fight is fair. The natural assumption is to blame gold for all your woes. This is silly.

Gold helps a lot. No one will deny that. But, shall I tell you what is worth more than gold?

ACTIVITY

Being an active player is the most valuable thing in grepolis. My experience fighting massively oversized teams in the rim has always shown me the same thing. An active defender can beat a golder with enough coordination and skill.

Bloods did not lose because fiasco used more gold than them. Bloods lost because they spent more time spamming than actually working as a team to bring down the weak links of fiasco and helping their own inexperienced players not make fools of themselves.

I lost a city to you guys. You took it with a strong lineup and due to the fact that I couldn't stay up to time a snipe.

I'm other words I lost due to poor activity. Unfortunately for you guys fiasco isn't filled with 1saaas.

I'm short. Activity means more than gold in most cases. I think a lot of bloods failures this server stem from a lack of coordination, activity and a lot of players who were still learning the ropes.

Gold does matter but using it as a scapegoat doesn't allow you to escape from your own poor play.

P.S This is just my perspective. I'm sure you guys can provide equally effective arguments if we all move away from pathetic insults

1saaa

Strategos
This is 1saaa-speak. Allow me to translate:

"Who do you fellows play for? I need to know if your knob is getting polished or not. Oh,Bloods? Okay I can talk crap now."
Hehehehe. Have I mentioned how much I love going Hehehehe in text? It's very fun

Drill

Chiliarch
@1saaa
I don't blame my poor play on gold at all, my play doesn't determine when you gold a wall to 25 or insta-build offensive troops to crack cities.

Trust me, I understand the coordination flaws within bloods this world, and not only that.. the lack of effort as well... I don't keep quiet about it and I'm sure half of bloods dislike me for that exact reason.

However, this doesn't change the crutch that gold can supply, remove the gold from this game and you honestly think all these great players would remain great?

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
@1saaa
I don't blame my poor play on gold at all, my play doesn't determine when you gold a wall to 25 or insta-build offensive troops to crack cities.

Trust me, I understand the coordination flaws within bloods this world, and not only that.. the lack of effort as well... I don't keep quiet about it and I'm sure half of bloods dislike me for that exact reason.

However, this doesn't change the crutch that gold can supply, remove the gold from this game and you honestly think all these great players would remain great?

I am dog at this game without gold. half the time I spend it because I don't wanna spend time quing nukes all week. it's just so damn easy lol.

DeletedUser53998

I have spent alot of gold this server but only because I got it off trading. Not all us in Fiasco will spend large amounts of money on this game. Think I spent £10 all server to get the skill point boost on the Grepo Cup event.

Bloods are quick to blame gold use all the time but you can still beat an alliance will some strong golders even if you don't use it. Admittedly it does make it harder but its possible.

Bloods ran like a few OPs on us all server and then wonder why you lost?