disgrace

• Thread starter DeletedUser28220
  • Start date

Sunfyre

Phrourach
Remember at the end of the day its just a game guys, lets enjoy some old school bust ups!
I'm fine with that, lol.
What grinds my gears is when alliances act like it's more than some game with all their high-rolling talks of honor, family, integrity, blah, blah.

I'm totally fine if you guys got offended by something and broke the NAP. What befuddles me is how an alliance built on the back of you keeping your word and of you having 'integrity' could totally renege on your word over a few words exchanged or some conditions not met.

You wanna be sneaky and spam LS before NAP is broken and break it suddenly to capitalise on lack of preparedness, you wanna play an attrition war like that to make the first strike, be my guest. That's grep, that's how it's played. No problemo, senor.
Just don't pretend to be 'more' than a simple Grep alliance later on then. Don't pretend as though you're somehow 'different' from everyone else or 'better' than the rest of those scheming leaders elsewhere. You wanna base your entire alliance around the idea of integrity in a game, uphold it.

DeletedUser21287

I'm fine with that, lol.
What grinds my gears is when alliances act like it's more than some game with all their high-rolling talks of honor, family, integrity, blah, blah.

I'm totally fine if you guys got offended by something and broke the NAP. What befuddles me is how an alliance built on the back of you keeping your word and of you having 'integrity' could totally renege on your word over a few words exchanged or some conditions not met.

You wanna be sneaky and spam LS before NAP is broken and break it suddenly to capitalise on lack of preparedness, you wanna play an attrition war like that to make the first strike, be my guest. That's grep, that's how it's played. No problemo, senor.
Just don't pretend to be 'more' than a simple Grep alliance later on then. Don't pretend as though you're somehow 'different' from everyone else or 'better' than the rest of those scheming leaders elsewhere. You wanna base your entire alliance around the idea of integrity in a game, uphold it.

those attacks were nothing to do with it, no idea why he was hitting you guys with tonnes of 10 lightships. he was probably just dodging!

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
This is my only reply here because no matter what I say you going to bend it and say what you want
lies in game lies here.

we gave notice on the 29th and had every intention to wait the 14 days the accusations and name calling and not being able to work through anything was enough to change that situation for my council so on the 6th that agreement also ended

we both had players on each side that pushed boundaries but the main arguments never got resolved

Nuts we talked about many things how many were done from your side, how many delays, maybe not from you as you werent always there but your leaders , how many promises made by your side and then when I brought them up got edited as though they didnt exsist ,
How many things did your leaders in discord promise me and tony and martin and then when you came in told us not to listen you were in charge
getting anything from your team was like bleeding a stone
To all you haters theres always two sides to a story , I will always uphold my side unless I am lied to and double crossed then whats the point

I was pretty clear that giving you 10k cities for 2k cities was just not going to happen. I told you to be patient, I told you that swapping cities was not our #1 priority and that it would for sure happen. But, like a kid who's toys were taken away, you promptly threw a fit when things didnt go your way.

Get ready to lose o45 entirely Ruthie.

DeletedUser56380

those attacks were nothing to do with it, no idea why he was hitting you guys with tonnes of 10 lightships. he was probably just dodging!

His own admission was that for some reason we were marked red. You can find it on our profile :D Jumped the gun on the "OP" was all it was.

Youre not really gonna argue the fact that a player of yours began hitting us less than 12 hours before the sudden dissolve of our agreement and the start of the so called OP and try to claim it was happenstance...right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21287

His own admission was that for some reason we were marked red. You can find it on our profile :D Jumped the gun on the "OP" was all it was.

Youre not really gonna argue the fact that a player of yours began hitting us less than 12 hours before the sudden dissolve of our agreement and the start of the so called OP and try to claim it was happenstance...right?
im not arguing at all thats how it was, who are you anyway?

DeletedUser48639

3rqu2a.jpg

kingpg28

Phrourach
i think its clear what happened, so basically, Bloods seen Victrix losing, who has been their Achilles Heel since being founded some odd years ago, and with that happening they thought this our time to shine like lil tjay said: "I think it's time to shine, I've been waiting so long" So they thought maybe if they fight Fiasco they will finally have their chance to win a world and not be the irrelevant little brother that your mom said has to come along. Untill 2 months from now when they will be feeling like Rod Wave: "Heart been broke so many times I don't know what to believe" either way it goes, they just wanna be relevant for once, and who knows they might even get 1/7 wonders for a change.. i got faith...

I wanna see a death battle of True Fear vs Bloods... 2 worst premade allys in revolt

DeletedUser21287

i think its clear what happened, so basically, Bloods seen Victrix losing, who has been their Achilles Heel since being founded some odd years ago, and with that happening they thought this our time to shine like lil tjay said: "I think it's time to shine, I've been waiting so long" So they thought maybe if they fight Fiasco they will finally have their chance to win a world and not be the irrelevant little brother that your mom said has to come along. Untill 2 months from now when they will be feeling like Rod Wave: "Heart been broke so many times I don't know what to believe" either way it goes, they just wanna be relevant for once, and who knows they might even get 1/7 wonders for a change.. i got faith...

I wanna see a death battle of True Fear vs Bloods... 2 worst premade allys in revolt

7/7 mate, watch this space ;)