disgrace

• Thread starter DeletedUser28220
  • Start date

DeletedUser21287

2 months arguing about city swaps 45/55 with 'trust'. Weve achieved this finally in 48 hours with no 'honour'. Once the obvious takes in each others core are finished it will get messy :)

DeletedUser56380

2 months arguing about city swaps 45/55 with 'trust'. Weve achieved this finally in 48 hours with no 'honour'. Once the obvious takes in each others core are finished it will get messy :)
Watching yous attack is messy enough. OLU nukes with no LS and slow transports. Ooooo boy. Next the sword nukes will be comin for us :eek:

SlothTzu

Strategos

Bloods have been losing cities in 45. What are you talking about

NutsNBoltz

Strategos

So the part where I take a city from you guys in o45 and then you send DLU and don't recall it for 14 hours is intentional?

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
So the part where I take a city from you guys in o45 and then you send DLU and don't recall it for 14 hours is intentional?

Please send back, we're both on bloods teams

2GvwLlc.png

DeletedUser54610

Where do I apply to be a blood? What's the requirements? Don't worry, I suck and don't build cats.