disgrace

• Thread starter DeletedUser28220
  • Start date

DeletedUser21287

Dont worry about it. Since we broke were way up on conquests. Keep sticking dlu in 0 wall cities lol

SlothTzu

Strategos
Dont worry about it. Since we broke were way up on conquests. Keep sticking dlu in 0 wall cities lol

Actually no.

Only Bloods could betray an alliance, get a bunch of free cities, and still be behind in takes.

29a133f0197a4e46a7b2b02723989f53.png

Sunfyre

Phrourach
Were all over you like a virus, keep losing cities at this rate and greppo will have to put you all in quarantine!
So you're saying like viruses, you guys don't serve any useful purpose apart from being an annoying pest until a vaccine is found and you get relegated to being a note in history books?

Sounds pretty accurate, lol. Kudos for that metaphor

DeletedUser56380

Were all over you like a virus, keep losing cities at this rate and greppo will have to put you all in quarantine!

Im one of your lost sheep being held hostage in Fiasco. Dont worry commander, the coup is coming along nicely! ;)

DeletedUser21287

So you're saying like viruses, you guys don't serve any useful purpose apart from being an annoying pest until a vaccine is found and you get relegated to being a note in history books?

Sounds pretty accurate, lol. Kudos for that metaphor

Alternatively we wipe out the host ;)

DeletedUser56742

its sad...people with no life..op the same people twicw a week for 6 weeks straight for 20 30 hours straight each op cuz they live at home in mammas basement using daddy's credit card to play a game..yes a game...u guys ruin what use to be s fun game a loooonng time ago...get a life..a girlfriend..a family..move our of mammas basement finally and get out into the world... You know..i find it a compliment that yall are copying and pasting my profile to the forum..u prove my point of having no life..to sit here and read everyones profile..then to take the time to put into a external forum that im not even registered on...lol wow u prove my point over and over and over again..guess u need something to do in between oping people for 30 hours straight and mammas daily's "special" time with just you and her lol You know what the externals are for right...to talk...not to act...to talk...talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk....see where im going with this...just talk..never act..just background noize that fades out when no one listens..whats there to listen to when no ones listening.... ...criket criket Is funny as well..couple spells and mac man crys like a lil girl to his alliance..help me help me..hes picking on me lmao