Disgraceful Alliances

DeletedUser

if you opened this thread you can see what the title says and man am i tired of these weak alliances joining Athens and making a mess with Athens they make Athens look so weak but the only side to this is that these alliances are food to the bigger alliances so that's good but seriously you make an alliance with a whole bunch of noobs not knowing how to play or what to do and just run along conquering inactive cities , ghost towns then when you come up to an experienced player with an experienced alliance you think that you are so much stronger...

For instance i was playing in athens and of course the alliance SOUL thinks they are stronger then me even though i was stronger than all the players in their alliance and i mean not to brag because im not even that strong in athens as i was in other worlds and go ahead look at grepostats for me because on grepostats im not very pleased with what i saw on myself but i did have another account on the world Delta and got very far with the old alliance Kitten Smashers but i lost that account and quit and now im back but back to the point dont you guys see this every time you look at the ranks all you have to do is scroll down a bit to the to the alliance under 1500000 points and you see a lot of noob alliances ( includng my own alliance so dont get hurt by my words because im talking about myself also )

Im just saying like im tired of this and soon these noob alliances will grow until they will finally mess with the wrong alliance and well you know what happens after they mess with a bigger alliance lol cant wait till that happens because i want in and of course you alliances may come after me for saying this but its not like i care i mean most of you alliance arent even close to me except for SOUL i would attack them but of course almost all of them went into Vm -_-

If you have an alliance in mind that you think is disgraceful then post it here and let the people know

DeletedUser23542

I know we have cities in the same ocean legend..so not to far out

DeletedUser

Oh i see what you mean , you mean that old alliance named W0lf Pack not Wolf Pack , the owner ran off to The Scorpions and is now at 0 points , and also i heard that the player Eldor from NN is making a comeback , it's about time we get some old players from this world , where are they all , i miss all those guys from NN , most of them died out and most of them scattered

DeletedUser22708

Oh i see what you mean , you mean that old alliance named W0lf Pack not Wolf Pack , the owner ran off to The Scorpions and is now at 0 points , and also i heard that the player Eldor from NN is making a comeback , it's about time we get some old players from this world , where are they all , i miss all those guys from NN , most of them died out and most of them scattered
I find it funny that you say you miss those old NN when you're in completely different oceans, you also joined this server about 3 or 4 months ago, just when NN changed into Phoenix Rising. So how can you miss em lol?

DeletedUser

Lol good point Digi hahah. But the good old days of 24f vs NN were the bestest time in all my grepo life lol.

DeletedUser

I find it funny that you say you miss those old NN when you're in completely different oceans, you also joined this server about 3 or 4 months ago, just when NN changed into Phoenix Rising. So how can you miss em lol?

I joined this server a while ago , you just never noticed me , and i remember them because i remember a lot of good players they had and all the talk about them taking over everything ,

DeletedUser

2 of the worst offenders:
GLORIOUS
Heroes of Olympus

These guys recruit players everywhere and don't know a thing about the game. Maybe there's some tough guys in GLORIOUS but I've never heard of them doing anything

DeletedUser

i know they are on the rim and seem to be colonizing and taking everything out in sight over in 085 but i don't know if they are involved in any wars

DeletedUser

I may be on the rim, but at least I joined an alliance that actually fought guys (Empire of Thrace). All these MRAs do is round together noobs so that we know where to find them

DeletedUser

i don't claim to be the best player and i know i never will be but at least i joined an alliance that is in a war at the moment and looking at GLORIOUS's profile they seem to have a pact with the big alliances that are a massive threat to them. like BoB and my own alliance S300

DeletedUser

i don't claim to be the best player and i know i never will be but at least i joined an alliance that is in a war at the moment and looking at GLORIOUS's profile they seem to have a pact with the big alliances that are a massive threat to them. like BoB and my own alliance S300

Ok first of all , HoO , worst alliance , ever they are one of the biggest mRA's ive ever seen in my entire game play since Delta , the only good player is Fireball , my friend , well old friend , he joins anyone he can to stay safe , or just to fit in but doesnt grow very much , second , GLORIOUS sucks and IS the biggest mra ive seen , i can say this because they can't lay a finger on me , and with their pacts , they don't suck but if i were you guys , i would drop them and take all their cities but they are too far away for me because they are all in different directions , Glorious automatically hit 1mil points in about 5min from all the noob recruits they got

DeletedUser

some "noobs" like myself see our selves being picked on. I'm part of a small alliance, "the killers". we're just trying to get our foot in the door, so to speak. we want to become something more, and given time we will be a force to be reckoned with. other noobs run off and beg bigger alliance to take them in, and they pick on small alliances, whom can take revenge but don't want to risk annihilation from those bigger alliances their attackers are part of. for example one of our members is being attacked multiple times by a member of The Union of Empires, but do to the size of their alliance, it would be foolish for us to seek revenge without an equal/greater alliance backing us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

THE SUPER KINGS

This is the worst alliance i have seen in Athens. look at their profile and you will see what i mean

DeletedUser

Would this be why?
"MEMBERSHIP IS ONLY OPEN FOR players in oceans:
96,97,98,99,100"

DeletedUser

Would this be why?
"MEMBERSHIP IS ONLY OPEN FOR players in oceans:
96,97,98,99,100"

yep, that is all the oceans in SE athens