Disgraceful Alliances

DeletedUser

Everything in east Athens, not restricted to South. There aren't even any cities in some of those oceans

DeletedUser

ok. but they must be pretty desperate to put that on their profile and advertise that they are a MRA

DeletedUser31161

if you opened this thread you can see what the title says and man am i tired of these weak alliances joining Athens and making a mess with Athens they make Athens look so weak but the only side to this is that these alliances are food to the bigger alliances so that's good but seriously you make an alliance with a whole bunch of noobs not knowing how to play or what to do and just run along conquering inactive cities , ghost towns then when you come up to an experienced player with an experienced alliance you think that you are so much stronger...

For instance i was playing in athens and of course the alliance SOUL thinks they are stronger then me even though i was stronger than all the players in their alliance and i mean not to brag because im not even that strong in athens as i was in other worlds and go ahead look at grepostats for me because on grepostats im not very pleased with what i saw on myself but i did have another account on the world Delta and got very far with the old alliance Kitten Smashers but i lost that account and quit and now im back but back to the point dont you guys see this every time you look at the ranks all you have to do is scroll down a bit to the to the alliance under 1500000 points and you see a lot of noob alliances ( includng my own alliance so dont get hurt by my words because im talking about myself also )

Im just saying like im tired of this and soon these noob alliances will grow until they will finally mess with the wrong alliance and well you know what happens after they mess with a bigger alliance lol cant wait till that happens because i want in and of course you alliances may come after me for saying this but its not like i care i mean most of you alliance arent even close to me except for SOUL i would attack them but of course almost all of them went into Vm -_-

If you have an alliance in mind that you think is disgraceful then post it here and let the people know

i take that to offense. yes southern SOUL was pretty bad but northwest SOUL was rocking the ocean until that Foxhound-Empire of Thrace merge.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have deleted some posts as spam and I would like to remind you all that it is against the rules to insult a user's spelling or grammar.

Now, get on topic or I'll get grumpy and close the thread! :p

Liam

DeletedUser

JANISSARIES is also an MRA, they seem to be taking all the fresh ghosts on the northern rim. Come at me, bros!

DeletedUser

Well they've been absorbed by the SPARTAN 300 now anyway, so their MRA days are over?

DeletedUser31161

I remember the days when the MRAs had lots of rain. we all shared about each others pacts. we knew each other we worked together we fought together... we sabotaged each other. good days ;)

DeletedUser

And I remember when your tie was straight... SIKE! Screenshot or it didn't happen :p

DeletedUser31161

you think i got a screenshot of that far back. and so DL what do you think of Jann. since they merged with S300 and what do you think of S300

DeletedUser

S300 is now split into S300, JAN and some have gone to Tho Scorps

DeletedUser26786

It was the 1st and LAST time JANISSAIRES will merge into an alliance. DUE to I'm not allowed to talk like my thoughts on this forums, I wish those who left S300 good luck and those who stayed, well.......

DeletedUser

It was the 1st and LAST time JANISSAIRES will merge into an alliance. DUE to I'm not allowed to talk like my thoughts on this forums, I wish those who left S300 good luck and those who stayed, well.......

Dave, you should say what you feel...

It's a shame that the relationship between SPARTAN 300 & JANISSARIES ended the way it did & paled in comparison to the one that me & Steve Wrexham created. I don't speak on authority of the things that occurred before & during the merge as I'd left Athens by then, but all I can say is that, if Steve had said to me "Should we merge?" I would've said "Definitely not".

I'm going to create a thread on my thoughts about the SPARTAN 300, as I used to be a leader there, I'd be curious as to what other members of the SPARTAN 300, both former & current will have to say.

DeletedUser

You know, going down all my old threads i made make me look pretty immature, who's actually still in Athens ?

I left a while ago and took a break from Grepolis, guess im back now, i play in us servers under the name GoldLemur, look me up if you want, nothing god to see, i see that a few players are starting to make comebacks and i aks myself, why not make a comeback of my own, was wondering if i could put a group of experienced players together from this world to see if i can create an elite group in us servers

PM me