Pnp Disloyality

• Thread starter DeletedUser33297
  • Start date

DeletedUser30967

Yes it has been a lot of roundabouts.

very true, but its not like we have a pact or anything with KA... Who knows what the future brings

lol! Funny- I used to say the exact same thing about NR when we first split. For some reason, I have a hunch your 'non-pact' with KA is very similar to the 'non-pact' between TNE and NR back in the old days.....

DeletedUser30967

I was running NR with Muwa from the time I first joined after leaving IWW (before TNE was formed) up until TNE's 2nd split from NR. I was involved in 90/95% of decisions made in NR during that time....and I've a memory like an elephant. What's happened in my absence is easy to deduce based on what I know from before and the way things are now....

DeletedUser30111

Yes, but KA can't really be allies with two alliance that are fighting each other, and we know KA and NR have a pact, and since there's not really anyone else in that corner of the world....it means you've allied with the Axis of Evil against us.

Gotta love the irony of how the alliance who was once fighting the evil of the whole world, has now turned the whole world against it's first ally....

We have no pact with GP, and have been allied with KA forever. I don't think we turned the world on you guys, fighting us would always have meant fighting KA. But we have nothing to do with TNE fighting GP.

Plus you aren't fighting the whole world, there's still TR

DeletedUser30967

We have no pact with GP, and have been allied with KA forever.

Right, and since KA and GP are 'close' they get a free pass with NR. As I said, the same 'non-pact' with NR, that TNE had when TNE didn't have a pact with NR ;)

DeletedUser30111

Ok fine, there's no non-pact either. The only things stopping attacks on GP are a focus on TNE and the half an ocean or so gap in between us

DeletedUser

not entirely true that, NR (individual players) have tried to attack us quite a few times but as sable said, we dont have a frontline so not really easy to conquer. We have conquered a couple of NR cities in the past when they were in our area but not for a while...

If we chose to fight TNE its cos u took in ex-wardog players who were our main targets and also you are in our oceans, dont need many more reasons in this game ;)

Congrats on taking that city from me, ryan and steve did a very good job in all aspects :)

DeletedUser30967

Ok fine, there's no non-pact either. The only things stopping attacks on GP are a focus on TNE and the half an ocean or so gap in between us

GP told me they receive Defense from NR when attacked by TNE. Whether or not it's true- I don't know. But with GP leader saying NR helps GP defend along with the GP-KA relationship, it is the most logical conclusion.

Maybe it's just a few PAs between alliance members

DeletedUser30111

There's never been a post or call of support for GP. Could be personal delas with the ex-wardog members that joined GP, because we were pacted with Wardogs before they fell. Either way, a deal between us and KA with GP would only come about because of our mutual fight with TNE, so saying we got them into a fight with TNE is a bit misguided

DeletedUser30967

I never said you got them into fight with TNE- just that ya'll working together against us. Or at least didn't intend for it to come across as anything different.

Just enjoying the irony of the new situation

DeletedUser31212

Wow. Being the founder of KA i hardly know about my alliance. :D
We've been allies with NR from the time of 24th legion and later Gauga. KK is our sister alliance so its a different issue with them. We don't have a pact with GP but provide them support when needed and vice versa. What GP and KA have is between us and NR is not involved so it would be wrong to accuse them of something they are not involved in. As for GP and KA fighting you, Eam is right, there isn't anyone to fight. Even if NR wouldn't have fought you, KA would have. Win or lose comes later. When you take in scraps from alliances we were fighting there is little or no option for us. That said, it is wrong to say we are all fighting together against you. We have our own strategies and areas that we wish to occupy. You do not expect us to go to the far east or up north. Similarly NR won't go north and GP won't go south. The gap is just too big.

DeletedUser

GP told me they receive Defense from NR when attacked by TNE. Whether or not it's true- I don't know. But with GP leader saying NR helps GP defend along with the GP-KA relationship, it is the most logical conclusion.

Maybe it's just a few PAs between alliance members

Well I for one wud be very interested in who told you that since I have never seen any NR def coming to my cities and to my knowledge most of us don't even communicate with peeps in NR. It might of happened that one of our players with more presence in o53 nudged his neighbours for support in times of need but there has never been anything more formal than that

DeletedUser

When you take in scraps from alliances we were fighting there is little or no option for us.

Is this referring to MI or Wardogs?

MI was a merge of sorts, and from what Kevster told me you were after MI players yourselves, and I thought you had a mutual agreement with wardogs.

The reason people fight us is primarily because when TNE took in MI players, TNE was considered too greater a threat. Also because of geographical placing of alliances.

KA supporting GP is fine. Admittedly it makes it rather hard for us to take cities. When we look at the GP stats however they aren't so great if they can't support themselves without help.

Not taking anything away from 2plus2. His defence was very impressive yesterday :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

one of the big issues when you have a small alliance, put 3-4 top players in VM and you are left tight on def

DeletedUser31715

2plus2 already said they are movin south and dont care who is in there way! We have a letter from him that states this! So dont know where you are gettin that GP wont go south!

DeletedUser

well sorry to say but if you look at a map or the world, we don't really have another direction to go in :) But im guessing what shimmer was saying is that we won't be going as far south that we will end up in NR territory, that would mean taking a whole other ocean pretty much so not really possible before WW starts... We are moving south but not middle of the world south ;)

DeletedUser31212

Is this referring to MI or Wardogs?

MI was a merge of sorts, and from what Kevster told me you were after MI players yourselves, and I thought you had a mutual agreement with wardogs.

I'm talking from what KA and NR leaders discussed.
You should ask ex-MI leaders what was planned prior to MI merging with TNE. NR decided to leave MI alone and KA would alone fight them. An NR leader (i don't quite recall his name) left the game coz he wasn't happy with the decision. It was to be implemented but then out of no where we had MI merge with TNE.
We had no agreement whatsoever with Wardogs. I did try to get in touch once with their founder, but he didn't respond, after which i didn't bother to contact him again.

The reason people fight us is primarily because when TNE took in MI players, TNE was considered too greater a threat. Also because of geographical placing of alliances.
The reason you have stated is true. The geographical placement bit is spot on. Also MI merging with you was instrumental in us fighting you.

DeletedUser31212

2plus2 already said they are movin south and dont care who is in there way! We have a letter from him that states this! So dont know where you are gettin that GP wont go south!
Do you think it's possible to skip from O53 straight to O66. Is that achievable before the WW age?
By south i meant the immediate south oceans for GP's, which for us is the East. To make it more clear we're talking about O53 and O63. I think everyone knows where KA or GP are based.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31715

GP could move south and fight you guys also but again in this world its always evreyone against 1 alliance! You guys dont know how to fight a fair fight alliance against alliance! All we are askin is to make it a tiny bit fair is only support your own alliance when we attack! You guys are really takin the fun out of this game! We are fine with fightin all 3 of you but at least try to give us that! Is that to much to ask!? We only support our own!!!!

DeletedUser33297

GP could move south and fight you guys also but again in this world its always evreyone against 1 alliance! You guys dont know how to fight a fair fight alliance against alliance! All we are askin is to make it a tiny bit fair is only support your own alliance when we attack! You guys are really takin the fun out of this game! We are fine with fightin all 3 of you but at least try to give us that! Is that to much to ask!? We only support our own!!!!

It's not totally unfair, don't forget the fact TR is on your side. Besides, you guys were the once who got this war with NR started in the first place. Getting some stats out:

TNE+ TR

60+81=141 members
2,793+1,837=4,630 cities

GP+KA+NR

60+37+17= 114 members
619+3,343+1,315= 5,277 cities

This basicly means together you guys have more members than the alliances you're fighting against, and even though GP/KA/NR have more cities it does not mean it's unfair.