Pnp Disloyality

• Thread starter DeletedUser33297
  • Start date

DeletedUser30111

GP could move south and fight you guys also but again in this world its always evreyone against 1 alliance! You guys dont know how to fight a fair fight alliance against alliance! All we are askin is to make it a tiny bit fair is only support your own alliance when we attack! You guys are really takin the fun out of this game! We are fine with fightin all 3 of you but at least try to give us that! Is that to much to ask!? We only support our own!!!!
Haha, did NR ever ask for any alliance to back off to make it fair for us? No! We dug our hole and we fought our way out of it. In fact we ended up being the one to back out of a fight for another alliance. You guys need to fight your way out of your current situation and not complain about it.

Also we've already discussed it, only KA supports GP, which is 54 members vs TNE's 61. And you guys were still unsuccessful in the op I heard about the other day. Also NR and KA rarely need to ask the other for support. If that's not fair I don't know how we're going to make it fair.

Plus is was much more of a one sided fight when you're ex-alliance took us on siding with Isis, Hyper and gaug.

DeletedUser30967

Eam- it was 2Plus2 who told me GP received support from NR. He is also person who said GP is moving south and they don't care what alliance GP has to go through. Yes, he was referring to O53 not O66- not sure how O66 was brought into convo.

And don't know about taking in scraps you were fighting from MI- TNE had been fighting them since before the 3 alliance merge that created MI- with fighting them for so long, we became friends with many of them. I recognize most of the names on the roster as people I'd extended invites to as far back as December when I'd tried getting MI to disband. GP didn't even exist then- if you want to fight TNE over that, fine not a big deal- but don't try making it into something it's not :)

Either 2plus2 was lying to me, or you're lying in the forum, or 2Plus was honest with me and lying to you. Doesn't matter either way- I found out people in GP lie and can't be trusted. Doesn't matter to me who it is specifically.

As for O53- GP, KA, and NR all need O53 come WW time, TNE doesn't need O53 and we already have the territory we need and don't need to expand further, just clean up what we got. NR though, because of their position needs the space KA/KK is in and part of TNE's territory and O53 which all you guys want- so logistically, KA working with NR only makes since if they plan to merge otherwise KA is just signing its death warrant.

Sable- TNE and TR aren't working together.

DeletedUser

GP could move south and fight you guys also but again in this world its always evreyone against 1 alliance! You guys dont know how to fight a fair fight alliance against alliance! All we are askin is to make it a tiny bit fair is only support your own alliance when we attack! You guys are really takin the fun out of this game! We are fine with fightin all 3 of you but at least try to give us that! Is that to much to ask!? We only support our own!!!!

LOL as i said before, for us to get anywhere close enough to actively fight NR, we first need to wipe TNE from the north of o53 or we wud be pretty much sending 8h cs's against NR so a waste of our time and resources...

Also u are talking about fighting fair, i remember when MI was still around, we used to be Death dealerz (10 members) back then and we were fighting head hunterz (pretty much 80+ members as i recall) and guess what us 10 were whooping there butts so bad they merged into MI and MI LLC so its ended up being us 10 against virtually 200members, how is that fair... Did we complain no, we did a strategic merge with KA for pretty much only def reasons and continued kicking MI and MI LLC butts...

I really don't know what u guys are complaining about, your points are still growing even though your alone against 3 alliances. You guys have some very good players and good teamwork so you have all the tools to do well and continue to do well even against us all.

MAN UP :pro:

DeletedUser

Eam- it was 2Plus2 who told me GP received support from NR. He is also person who said GP is moving south and they don't care what alliance GP has to go through. Yes, he was referring to O53 not O66- not sure how O66 was brought into convo.

And don't know about taking in scraps you were fighting from MI- TNE had been fighting them since before the 3 alliance merge that created MI- with fighting them for so long, we became friends with many of them. I recognize most of the names on the roster as people I'd extended invites to as far back as December when I'd tried getting MI to disband. GP didn't even exist then- if you want to fight TNE over that, fine not a big deal- but don't try making it into something it's not :)

Either 2plus2 was lying to me, or you're lying in the forum, or 2Plus was honest with me and lying to you. Doesn't matter either way- I found out people in GP lie and can't be trusted. Doesn't matter to me who it is specifically.

As for O53- GP, KA, and NR all need O53 come WW time, TNE doesn't need O53 and we already have the territory we need and don't need to expand further, just clean up what we got. NR though, because of their position needs the space KA/KK is in and part of TNE's territory and O53 which all you guys want- so logistically, KA working with NR only makes since if they plan to merge otherwise KA is just signing its death warrant.

Sable- TNE and TR aren't working together.

Well lots here ;) about the support from NR, i've never seen any and never asked for any even though when we were in KA we probably did get some but never since we have been GP (to my knowledge , and i know most of what is going on in our alliance)...

Of course we are going to try and move into o53 and o63, what other direction u want us to go in, we can't go north east or west can we...

We were under a different name when we were fighting MI and we were only fighting them cos they took in head hunterz (our targets of the time), then once they merged with MI we merged with KA to gain extra def since there was just 10 of us then. Once MI disbanded and alot of them joined TNE we became GP and aimed for some of them in our oceans. We then stopped attacking TNE to concentrate on Wardogs who were mainly made up of ex HH players who we had been fighting for a long time and were based in o62. We won that war and TNE took in alot of those members and we ourselves took in a few too. We attack you cos 1. you took in ex Wardogs whom we were fighting, strengthening you position in o52-62 which we saw as a threat. 2. there is no one else within proper attack distance from us. 3. this is a war game so unless ur fighting its boring.

You say Gp can't be trusted, as far as im concerned i have no idea where u are coming from, let alone the fact that you haven't been back for long i don't get how u can say this when you don't know us. From my point of view when i heard that tne had said they would not allow ex Wardog members to join them i believed them, more fool me. Another time wud be when there we discussion for TNE to give up some of their cities in o52 for peace, we once again thought good of it but it never came.... So to be perfectly honest I have as much reson to say u guys are liers and can't be trusted but that is just the politics of the game... In the end it doesn't matter, let your soldiers do the talking in game and that is all that counts...

DeletedUser

I agree with Mal on the KA situation. It's either merge or you are screwed in a way. Your best hope of salvation was forming a pact with TNE when MI fell apart and both TNE and KA hit NR. Hasn't happened and won't happen but I think that would have produced a far more balanced and fun world for everyone, and would have given you an edge.

It's like you are all giving us a sales pitch trying to justify why you are all hitting us.

Shimer (Kurtis, not sure which nowadays), Nutricious and a few KA others gaining 100k+ DBP from an Op on GP (By TNE) yesterday is ridiculous considering you are still playing the "they aren't really close to us, most our players are in VC mode, and CS would take too long", excuse that you seem to be throwing around on here. Grow some and just hit them or don't pretend you would haha.

It seems that when we are hitting someone else you are so hungry for it you jump at the opportunity like vulchers after something that wasn't your in the first place. Admit you have a pact that you are a little scared of us and lets move on.

We don't speak with TR.

Lol. Enjoy the weekend anyway :)

Eam.. Our correspondence with GP has been via 2plus2. That is where we make judgement of GP.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

P.S. Eam, if you had taken in all ex-wardog members (which we didn't plan on doing but to be honest a lot of them were literally begging us because they didn't want to join GP which made us evaluate the situation) you would still be hitting us, just with greater numbers.

DeletedUser

dodge, do you even bother to read most of the posts before replying, it was clearly stated by shimer that we do help each other in def when we need it. And yes when you have 3-4 of your top 10 players in Vm in a 18 person alliance its a pretty heavy blow on your defence capacity, but you wouldn't know about that considering you were part or the MI (MRA). Also they were to far and cs wud take too long was for NR and tbh we don't have a reason to attack them cos they wern't the ones recruiting our old enemies.

Be scared, why on earth should we be, have you taken a look at the conquests stats between GP and TNE? im fine with us taking 10 cities for every 1 city you guys take especially considering you are over 3times our size.

DeletedUser

P.S. Eam, if you had taken in all ex-wardog members (which we didn't plan on doing but to be honest a lot of them were literally begging us because they didn't want to join GP which made us evaluate the situation) you would still be hitting us, just with greater numbers.

lol there is a reason we didn't take them in, u might not have noticed but alot of them are quite the liability and though i thought TNE would stay true to there original purpose they took them in. You are probably right though, we wud still have attacked you since you are in the oceans we dominate and we want to secure them...

DeletedUser

dodge, do you even bother to read most of the posts before replying, it was clearly stated by shimer that we do help each other in def when we need it. And yes when you have 3-4 of your top 10 players in Vm in a 18 person alliance its a pretty heavy blow on your defence capacity, but you wouldn't know about that considering you were part or the MI (MRA). Also they were to far and cs wud take too long was for NR and tbh we don't have a reason to attack them cos they wern't the ones recruiting our old enemies.

Be scared, why on earth should we be, have you taken a look at the conquests stats between GP and TNE? im fine with us taking 10 cities for every 1 city you guys take especially considering you are over 3times our size.

Yes I have read the posts but what you and what shimmer say differ, therefore I'm left thinking it's a one way relationship. A little like it is with KA and NR. Everyone is slapping them and they don't even realise it.

You can't boast about the second sentence you write when you contradict yourself in the first. Besides almost every city you have taken has either been an inactive ex MI player of a pretty much dead ex Wardogs player.

Our players have taken cities from your top players even though KA have been supporting you;)

DeletedUser30111

Wow, conversation's heating up!

So since we are still talking about NR supporting GP, NR gained 20k dbp in the past 3 days, to put that into perspective, we gain anywhere from 15k to 20k on an average day. If we were supporting GP in this past op, we either did a terrible job of it or you guys sunk much less troops than that op on me this week :p

Mal, I know TR and TNE aren't working together, that's why I was trying to use TNE vs KA/GP numbers to show you guys that it's not the number advantage that has us winning. That being said, it's not our fault you guys aren't taking advantage of that potential source of numbers, TR members are leaderless and trained wrong, but are active players. If I were TNE I'd sure try to train and use them rather than come to the externals and beg that someone backs off, haha.

Uhh about the KA-TNE war, I don't know if everyone in TNE has forgotten, but things between KA and TNE before the war were extremely tense, I remember NR leaders stepping in to try and cool it. KA was upset that their only real target was taken from them, by TNE. Obviously their next move should have been to side with those ex-enemies against the alliance that had been their allies forever and had even backed off of the MI war to save KA an alliance to fight, haha.

Now stop complaining and get back to the fight

You can't boast about the second sentence you write when you contradict yourself in the first. Besides almost every city you have taken has either been an inactive ex MI player of a pretty much dead ex Wardogs player.

Our players have taken cities from your top players ;)
But he can boast that he doesn't have alliance members on here begging for TNE to back off :D

DeletedUser

I'm always in the fight Sable, and I'm not complaining about the situation just trying to highlight a lot of the rubbish which is talked on here. from my view 3 alliances hitting us (forget TR) is good for us as we gain more BP.

Also your numbers stat is useless without average size player, but thanks for it anyway.

DeletedUser30967

All's fair in love and war and think we all know Mal loves war!! :) No complaints about that!

Just bringing to light GP's contradictions. 2Plus says they get support from NR, eams says they don't. Both are GP leadership, therefore someone in GP leadership is lying. I don't need to spend the energy to figure out who- don't care, the liable is there.
GP also finally admitted they'd be hitting us regardless, and dropped the pretense of it being because of MI players. Which is all I wanted :)

As far as I know Sable has never lied to me, and I've no reason to not believe him.

The rest is simply pointing out the flaws in the other alliances logistic plans- and how they're open to be pens by NR if they don't merge- all politics and propoganda :)

DeletedUser

This was some very hot stuff!!! very enjoyable to read if I may say. ;)

DeletedUser

Yes Lep, good stuff. Personally, I don't want anyone else fighting with us, its fun having more targets, and we can win the server the way things are going. Things aren't unfair. We are growing faster than anyone else and come WW time will win.

I don't care if NR supports GP. It seems unlikely given their distance.

I don't think our op on GP was a failure. Wasn't a smashing success, but we took 3 cities from active GP players that were online and defending. This is more than I recall NR ever taking from us in an OP.

DeletedUser30967

I don't think our op on GP was a failure. Wasn't a smashing success, but we took 3 cities from active GP players that were online and defending. This is more than I recall NR ever taking from us in an OP.

NR wasn't even able to take the inactive they went for yesterday....just saying ;)

DeletedUser30111

*cough cough* aster *cough*
The last op we took 3 cities in I called a failure, not sure who it was against though

DeletedUser30967

*cough cough* aster *cough*
The last op we took 3 cities in I called a failure, not sure who it was against though

The difference Sable, is that Aster wasn't on line and hadn't been for a day or two- yes, you got lucky. The cities we took from GP, the players were on line during the attacks, rebuilding walls, and actively defending- not all that difficult to get through when no one has been around to rebuild the wall ;)

DeletedUser30111

Aster was online when the attacks were sent. If eam had felt like not getting on yesterday would your take not count? I don't think so, it's a weak excuse.

DeletedUser30967

Never said it didn't count- just saying it's more difficult to take cities when they're actively being defended than when the city owner is away. If I'd gotten a city when the owner wasn't on line, it'd count, I'd tell them tough luck, and have a hella lot more troops to go take more cities :)

But when you take cities that are actively being defended, you tend to run out of troops faster, so not able to take as many - given the 5k bir walls we were hitting- taking 3 cities was pretty good. And as Ry said- haven't exactly seen NR take a city like that yet ;)

DeletedUser30111

That's because we don't need to take cities like that, we overwhelmed aster and were able to easily pick up way more than 3 cities, I'd take that any day