Pnp Disloyality

• Thread starter DeletedUser33297
  • Start date

DeletedUser33297

Some days I wonder, what happened to the respect people used to have towards their fellow players? Whether it's respect towards your friends or your enemies, respect makes the game into the game it is. The same goes for loyality, the game is build on it, without loyality there wouldn't be a single alliance that could survive.

I myself like to compare loyality with the foundations of a tower. If the foundations aren't strong the tower will collapse, if there's no loyality the same would happen with an alliance.

crumbling-tower.jpg

This is why some happenings on this world lately got me wondering, do some players not have any loyality at all?​

Example #1- leopard55:
n3ozkx.png

Well Leo, how many did you leave TNE by now? No worries, I already did the maths for you: 4 times. Would you like to know how many times you joined an enemy alliance in the last 2 months? That number would be two times. That's an average of one backstab over the last 2 months. So here's the big question: Where will you go next month?

Example #1- Tloh:
10mq9m1.png

Well, I could ask you the same question: How many times did you leave No Rules by now? 3 times that would be, a bit better than Leo and TNE I guess. You have backstabbed your alliances by joining the enemy three times by now. So I assume I should ask this to you: Who is next on your backstab list?

48GQFUJ78P2CS_1Q7B1RK1_PL_P_LS.jpg

If you guys go on like this there will be a time when no alliance will take you two in. And trust me, when that day comes you will regret it.

he-really-regrets-it_o_428814.jpg

But trust me on this one guys, we will come for your cities.

funny-pictures-kittens-charge-box.jpg

DeletedUser

MUHAHAHA :pro: KK had offered me a good spot before and maybe I will see if KA accept me next month ;) so I have a few places to go. About the city taking, I'm all ready ;)

DeletedUser

move up north, we might take you in ;) u never know, u might just find a home :D And uif u do switch back to TNE well we can have some gd fights cos you will be in the area

DeletedUser

move up north, we might take you in ;) u never know, u might just find a home :D And uif u do switch back to TNE well we can have some gd fights cos you will be in the area

I might is well ;) Every fight I get better so lets do this :D

DeletedUser

Nice post. :D I'm guessing NR is not an option for you anymore Lep :eek:

DeletedUser

Yeah.. I can't imagine we'd be all that happy to take him in again although that's not my department

DeletedUser

Nah, doubt NR will ever accept me back...Ohh well...It happens :p

DeletedUser30111

Well the disloyal part about Lep wasn't him leaving, but him using the cities we gave him to immediately turn around and attack us. In truth, I wouldn't be too surprised to learn that we had been duped by TNE into doing just that. But it's ok, what comes around goes around ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I responded in retaliation. A group of your main people sent a bunch of attacks in attempt to revolt 1 of my cities but sadly they failed. So I took that as my turn to respond and it worked pretty well :p

DeletedUser

Lep going to NR was definitely not part of some underhanded TNE plan. Why do you think we hammered him every night when he was sleeping for weeks and took about 25-30 cities from him? Lep has actually given NR back some of the O54 cities you gave him. You didn't really think Anax could conquer him did you? ;)

DeletedUser

I'd probably make the claim it was part of an underhanded TNE hand if I were you, makes you seem more sneaky!

DeletedUser

I'd probably make the claim it was part of an underhanded TNE hand if I were you, makes you seem more sneaky!

Maybe you are right ;) I'm already good at taking cities while being sneaky but now that claim would be awesome for my reputation :D

DeletedUser30967

Lep- you are so far into the realm of mad genius that even I have it tough keeping up with you half the time!

Although, I do love the twisting of facts and exclusion of key details in this post to make the point. Lets clear up the record here:

1. The first time Lep left TNE for NR, was when TNE merged with NR for the 2nd time.
2. The 2nd time Lep left TNE for TKE, was to join with the original TNE core members- I was on a furlough from the game at the time so don't know the details- but that he was with Aster, AJ, and Tanuki is more a show of loyalty than disloyalty.

And besides- we all know Lep is an impetuous youth, and we still luv him! It is just all in the fun of having him around!! :) And now that I'm back, can't really hold it against him for wanting to return home.... :p

3. The first 2 times Tloh left NR, was because Muwa and I felt it best to remove him from NR, then let him back in and then removed him again in the same day. Tloh was with TNE prior to TNE's 2nd merge into NR. After that he had nowhere to go except to MI- can't really blame him there.
4. When TNE began accepting defectors from MI before it fell, Tloh again requested that he be allowed to return to TNE and was denied at that time for various reasons. Those reasons no longer exist and he has since been allowed back into TNE. Considering TNE is the alliance who relocated him halfway across the world when MI was trying to rim him and that we handed off about 15+ cities to him in the process, it seems to me his return to TNE, now that NR and TNE are enemies instead of allies, is more a show of loyalty to the group who put in effort to help him, when he needed it.....

Lep let go of the cities in O54, without a fight, that NR gave him, when KA went after them....so not really sure where the disloyalty is about that either.....members of NR have cities we've given them when allied that they attack us from.....bit of a double standard no?

:pro:

DeletedUser

Lep- you are so far into the realm of mad genius that even I have it tough keeping up with you half the time!

Although, I do love the twisting of facts and exclusion of key details in this post to make the point. Lets clear up the record here:

1. The first time Lep left TNE for NR, was when TNE merged with NR for the 2nd time.
2. The 2nd time Lep left TNE for TKE, was to join with the original TNE core members- I was on a furlough from the game at the time so don't know the details- but that he was with Aster, AJ, and Tanuki is more a show of loyalty than disloyalty.

And besides- we all know Lep is an impetuous youth, and we still luv him! It is just all in the fun of having him around!! :) And now that I'm back, can't really hold it against him for wanting to return home.... :p

3. The first 2 times Tloh left NR, was because Muwa and I felt it best to remove him from NR, then let him back in and then removed him again in the same day. Tloh was with TNE prior to TNE's 2nd merge into NR. After that he had nowhere to go except to MI- can't really blame him there.
4. When TNE began accepting defectors from MI before it fell, Tloh again requested that he be allowed to return to TNE and was denied at that time for various reasons. Those reasons no longer exist and he has since been allowed back into TNE. Considering TNE is the alliance who relocated him halfway across the world when MI was trying to rim him and that we handed off about 15+ cities to him in the process, it seems to me his return to TNE, now that NR and TNE are enemies instead of allies, is more a show of loyalty to the group who put in effort to help him, when he needed it.....

Lep let go of the cities in O54, without a fight, that NR gave him, when KA went after them....so not really sure where the disloyalty is about that either.....members of NR have cities we've given them when allied that they attack us from.....bit of a double standard no?

Very nice speech Mal ;) great to have you back!!!

DeletedUser30111

I'm gonna stick with this point, because this is my only problem with the whole situation. I don't blame Lep at all for going home to TNE, I wouldn't describe Lep as disloyal, but impetuous, like you said, and perhaps a bit dishonest at times. But like I said before the problem would be taking these cities with the thought of the possibility of turning around and using them against the people who gave them to you.

When TNE gave NR cities that was with the understanding that we were allies. And indeed we used those cities to help your alliance as well as ours for many many months. Lep before brought up the fact that a lot of cities were given to him by TNE and those are the ones he lost when he joined NR, but he used those cities for many months to help TNE.

In the end it isn't so much that I have a huge problem with it, as I'm disappointed with it. It's one of a couple things I've seen lately that has shown me the TNE war isn't being done in good faith like I thought it was. Although, it's much nicer of a fight than any Troy has seen before.

DeletedUser

Heck, as long as they aren't coordinating a mass ghosting or just doing whatever it is that TR is doing I'm happy we at least have something to fight

DeletedUser

Heck, as long as they aren't coordinating a mass ghosting or just doing whatever it is that TR is doing I'm happy we at least have something to fight

Couldn't have said it better myself.