Pnp Disloyality

• Thread starter DeletedUser33297
  • Start date

DeletedUser30111

And yes, we're fighting the underhanded thing hard because it's very contrary to our credo- the whole point of TNE was to see how well a smaller group could do, with no underhanded tricks, no spies, etc....just 'honest' Noble game play.....

The accusation cuts to the core of the alliance identity, which most of us take pride in....which is why it bothers us so much.....

Well you already dumped the "small" part, why not get rid of noble while you're at it :p

DeletedUser30967

Well you already dumped the "small" part, why not get rid of noble while you're at it :p

lol! 60 (ish) members isn't all that big- it's not like we have 2 alliances like most everyone else in top 5 did ;)

Or we could just change the alliance name to "The Experiment"- then all the comments about underhandedness wouldn't matter, we could start using spies, and other such nonsense.....

DeletedUser

That's actually one thing I have enjoyed about Troy, none of that stupid spies in opposing alliance nonsense. It makes everything a monster pain when everyone is paranoid about that

DeletedUser

Spies are a big pain. Haven't really been suspicious that we've had any in our midst. The other nice thing in Troy is that every alliance doesn't have a bunch of branches. Each has it's core of players that have been pretty stable for several months. Good to see the externals picking up as well. Should be fun the rest of the way :)

Well, our original experiment seemed to last a while, but then changed. So I guess we are no longer in experimental phase. I'd say we are somewhat noble still. So I guess we could be The Moderately Noble Prematurely Aborted Experiment....I think we will just stick with TNE.

DeletedUser30111

Well, our original experiment seemed to last a while, but then changed. So I guess we are no longer in experimental phase. I'd say we are somewhat noble still. So I guess we could be The Moderately Noble Prematurely Aborted Experiment....I think we will just stick with TNE.
You guys can keep TNE as long as we can keep NR. Because "We Have a Few Rules" doesn't sound good either :p

Also KC you may have missed it before, but there are always spies. We knew we had a spy from Hyper for a long time. And I'm sure there are others we never knew about. You just have to be good enough to work through that.

DeletedUser

I may have missed a few posts here but didn't Lep start the war with NR (whilst breaking the pact) in the first place, only to be let in with a warm welcome when the war was reaching it's height. What happened afterwards was just part and parcel. All good though ;)

DeletedUser

I may have missed a few posts here but didn't Lep start the war with NR (whilst breaking the pact) in the first place, only to be let in with a warm welcome when the war was reaching it's height. What happened afterwards was just part and parcel. All good though ;)

You do have a point dodge :D

DeletedUser

I remember when Tateng Len sent out a MM to the whole of MI saying "We already have 6 of your members who are going to jump to us. They are currently acting as spies. We only have 4 places left in NR on top of these six, so come now if you want a place". Balaking soon jumped ship.

DeletedUser30111

Everyone knew the pact would be broken and war would start, it was the only thing that could happen in troy, so you can't blame lep too much for actually doing it

DeletedUser

I'm just talking about loyalty and stuff. I'm sure Lep had his reasons. I just believe TNE are the alliance with by far the most integrity and fair play. We are the good guys basically :)

DeletedUser30111

Meh NR has plenty enough integrity as long as we're fighting someone with the same, MI had spies in NR, so we had some in MI (I assume) I have to say TNE is probably much better than any alliance we've fought, but that being said I wouldn't be suprised at anything shifty coming from y'all.

DeletedUser

okay just to clarify something here. The last time Leppo jumped to NR was bc I advocated for him. He contacted me and said he was unhappy in TNE bc he felt the leadership was being mean to him and just wanted play. NR has been and will always be a place for people who want to play the game. If the choice was Leppo quitting or joining NR - I think I made the right decision by welcoming him back. His unhappiness clearly indicates cracks in TNE leadership. With the exception of Tloh (who is another story for another day) and Munch who left with 2nd split (good riddance) no active NR player of Leppo's caliber has sought out TNE for refuge.

As for Integrity and Loyalty- Dodge is sorely mistaken - this is the tightest group of players who come together at all hours of the day to help out their alliance mates.

DeletedUser

No I think it means we didn't coddle him like Mal did.....Those 2 are great friends and he left right when she came back....I suspect his return had more to do with her than anything else....

DeletedUser

No I think it means we didn't coddle him like Mal did.....Those 2 are great friends and he left right when she came back....I suspect his return had more to do with her than anything else....

I had no idea Mal was back when I left NR. So sadly she had nothing to do with it.

DeletedUser30111

leopard55 on 2013-07-03 at 06:01
I just can't stay in NR when the war is so unfair.

leopard55 on 2013-05-31 at 19:25
Aster is never happy ....hes one of the reasons I left....

leopard55 on 2013-05-31 at 18:09
Personal issues with TNE.

Right out of the horses mouth, left because y'all were being mean to him then rejoined because we were kicking your butt, now I'm tired of this conversation.
Can we talk about if that op the other day was a "real" TNE op or are you guys gonna wave it off as yet another half-hearted attempt?

DeletedUser

leopard55 on 2013-07-03 at 06:01
I just can't stay in NR when the war is so unfair.

leopard55 on 2013-05-31 at 19:25
Aster is never happy ....hes one of the reasons I left....

leopard55 on 2013-05-31 at 18:09
Personal issues with TNE.

Right out of the horses mouth, left because y'all were being mean to him then rejoined because we were kicking your butt, now I'm tired of this conversation.
Can we talk about if that op the other day was a "real" TNE op or are you guys gonna wave it off as yet another half-hearted attempt?

Lol that cracked me up :D its pretty funny if u put all the 3 quotes together.

DeletedUser

Looking at stats, I'm not seeing how you guys really did much to us when Lep was in NR. You took some cities from aster when he was offline for 48 hrs and the usual inactives that you prey upon. Not really anything to go bragging about. GP and KA had more success against us because our Southern players had to keep more defense at home to deal with Lep.

It was a real op by our O65 players. Wasn't very well planned/executed with too much time between decoy and real revolts. The 20 cities we took the weekend prior was real too ;)

As far as my participation, it wasn't real, was just to draw your support. I take cities when I attack for real, and unlike most of you guys, they are typically from active players :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

Wow that was the most ridiculous hypocritical post Ryan, for real. Maybe I'm having a bad day, but that irked me for so many reasons, and yes I'll go through them 1 by 1.
A) Those were Lep (your member's) words, not mine. He was so worried about y'all getting beaten that he felt the need to re-join. This is what happened, no one's bragging here.
B) The op on aster was probably the only legitimately successful op either alliance has had on the other to date, he was not inactive, he is looked at as a good player and we took our fill of cities from him. I remember not taking another because I didn't have another slot, but I could have. So don't even try to wave that one off.
C) The op this week started with revolts in the north, not in O65, once those failed you guys tried to op on me, in what I'd describe as the clumsiest, worst planned op I've witnessed in a long time. At the time I even stated "I thought TNE was a real alliance" and someone replied "well the south players aren't the real TNE" and I said "that shouldn't cripple the whole alliance's ability to plan" Because it wasn't the attacking that was the problem it was the planning.
D) And probably the biggest kicker, your "20 city op" was on Anax, who was giving away his cities in an ocean controlled by you guys, much like Lep is, and I wouldn't exactly brag about taking a city given to you. And it's clearly obvious you knew this before "planning" the op because someone took a lone city 14 hours before everyone else

So far I've been trying to be nice, and go easy with taunting, etc. on you guys in the externals, but I really felt this deserved one of my typical mean replies.