Pnp Disloyality

• Thread starter DeletedUser33297
  • Start date

DeletedUser

If NR represents a Pittbull and GP a Chihuahua, So what does that make TNE?
1) A bone with meat stuck on it
2) A bone without the meat
3) A piece of Steak
4) Hamburger
5) Sausage
6) Hot Dogs

7) None of the above...The fastest growing alliance in Troy (yes we are closing the gap with NR every month) who will win come WW time.

DeletedUser31212

You're right Ryan none. Bad op. But no problem, we always learn something new & this time too we did. There's always the next time. ;)

Mal: I like the half ocean bit. :D

DeletedUser30111

7) None of the above...The fastest growing alliance in Troy (yes we are closing the gap with NR every month) who will win come WW time.

Actually if you look at my meticulously written out stats you'd see GP is fastest growing :p
And all that recruiting really does wonders doesn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually, they aren't. Maybe for % increase they are, but in total, we have been growing much faster, and total points/cities is what matters. It is easy for a small alliance to grow as a % because they have such a small denominator. We added by far the most cities/points in June and had a pretty bad month for a number of reasons. July will be an even bigger gap between us and the 2nd fastest growing alliance...that is my July prediction. Guess that is for a different thread.

DeletedUser30111

In June you gained 2,908,985 points of which roughly 2,265,000 were from recruits, while NR gained 2,477,580 of which roughly 1,166,000 were from recruits. SO once there are no refugees to recruit you guys will have a mediocre growth rate at best

DeletedUser30967

SO once there are no refugees to recruit you guys will have a mediocre growth rate at best

Considering NR has quite a few people who'd also have been considered refugees back in the day, that NR decided to take in....don't know that NR is really the alliance to be bringing up refugees.......just sayin' ;)

And at this point in the game, it's more of a 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend' as Muwa has perviously put it so eloquently....

DeletedUser30111

Considering NR has quite a few people who'd also have been considered refugees back in the day, that NR decided to take in....don't know that NR is really the alliance to be bringing up refugees.......just sayin' ;)

And at this point in the game, it's more of a 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend' as Muwa has perviously put it so eloquently....
Well since you say it, I wouldn't say refugees are here, sure people who we fought against in other alliances, or people in alliances we took down, but no people that were actively fighting our allies or people who were in alliances taken down by someone else, no we don't have many of those

DeletedUser

So Lep and Tloh are refugees? They are the player that account for the points your are referring to. Were they refugees when they joined NR? How are the ex-MI players that joined us any different that the ones that joined NR?

DeletedUser30111

No actually I was referring to these players
Taypey, Angel1969, pti69, christophe bouille, sigkap, JMRF, Stubo, ericbri61, billhowe66
Lep and Tloh joined you in July, which I'm sure will account for most of your point gains this month, but that's another story.
As for ex-MI players, we had Tloh, who joined before MI collapsed, you guys had the rest of MI

DeletedUser

Whatever is convenient for your argument. I can go on grepostats too and see that in addition to Tloh, Atonement, janpietjoris, ANAXANDRIDASII, Fishenxxxi, MacAttack92 all left MI to join NR. I don't think any of them are still in NR. I guess we just have a better retention rate :p

We certainly have recruited more players than you guys, but we have had more people in our waters be part of alliances that fell apart and we were much smaller to start.

DeletedUser30967

Well since you say it, I wouldn't say refugees are here, sure people who we fought against in other alliances, or people in alliances we took down, but no people that were actively fighting our allies or people who were in alliances taken down by someone else, no we don't have many of those

Well....it's not TNE's fault that more alliances jumped on the war bandwagon against MI, and HH or house of Troy, or the alliances that those members later formed. TNE had been fighting MI and HH since August or September last year- by ourselves. And TNE continued to fight them until their respective collapses. TNE has the right to decide if they want to take in people they've fought against. And that NR hasn't taken in people who were actively fighting your allies is a load of and I'm calling shananagins because Muwa and I had rows over several people NR took in that were also in O64 or areas we were fighting.....

And yes, it makes sense that TNE would grow from recruiting- we're smart enough to know we can't win the world with only the 20 members we originally had....at least we didn't go from 30 members to 150 members between 2 alliances like some alliances did. TNE has only built up to 60....

DeletedUser30111

I'm not blaming you guys for recruiting, I'm just saying that the only reason you're growing so fast is through recruiting, and once you are no longer able to recruit you'll only grow half our speed, and I showed you the stats for that. So defensive....

DeletedUser30967

Not defensive- just contrary. I can't be seen agreeing with the enemy in public! It'd be treason!!

DeletedUser30111

Like that 10k gdu in Leps Fortress behind a level 5 wall? Bit of slippage there

DeletedUser

Somehow I knew you would comment about that. Luckily the amount of troops gives a good ratio which practically covers the effects of the wall ;) the proof of that is the last attacks u guys sent. So lets wait and see how much BP u guys get from attacking that city and how much we get. Its only easy BP if u get it easily ;)

DeletedUser

Wall doesn't matter if you don't clear the harbor ;)

Thanks for another 20k bp with pretty much no losses.