Pnp Disrespect !?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok , this PnP goes to my alliance , this goes out to all of you alliances

Right now we are being peeped on , meaning , stolen from , disrespected i should use , we just lost 2 cities , one from are so-called pact and one from No Rules . . .

First of all , we really don't care how big you are , we will attack back , we definitely don't care how tall you measure up , we will attack back , we will not stand for disrespect just because were a bit small , we want the same respect you guys give to other alliances and we will earn it through blood and sweat if we have to

I just wanted to point this out to you guys , but seriously , your lucky our player didnt notice this and didnt warn our alliance or your cs's would be dead , but for our pact , we DEMAND the city back or the pact will end and more disasters will come

Some of you know who i'm talking about , some of you know how it feels , i respect all alliances until fallen , if you stand above and walk tall then i will respect you no matter how small you are . . .

Respect someone the way you would want to be respected

War will break out soon enough once i hear back from some leaders , i'm sure of it

You may close this thread as i'm sure lot's of people will critizise off this post and make sly comments about my past behavior

DeletedUser11965

Again, worthless PnP without pictures.
Also. What disrespect? Isn't this how you guys treated Modern Warfare? Isn't this how you treat Ichimaru Gin1? Now your complaining about it because your losing cities?

DeletedUser

I think your main concern should be how one of your members did not notice both of his cities were in revolt until he was rimmed.

I don't think us (no rules) attacking you're member has anything to do with disrespect. Check our alliance profile page and you'll see our stance on such. It's the aim of the game. We are not stealing your cities or targetting your alliance, rather simply playing the game. We wanted his cities, the alliance with which he was in had nothing to do with it.

DeletedUser31161

First off i want to know how big his alliance is. If it is smaller then rank 10 then he is going to merge with a bigger then have that bigger alliance attack. I might not play in Troy but i have played with LG3GND long enough

DeletedUser22423

I think your main concern should be how one of your members did not notice both of his cities were in revolt until he was rimmed.

I don't think us (no rules) attacking you're member has anything to do with disrespect. Check our alliance profile page and you'll see our stance on such. It's the aim of the game. We are not stealing your cities or targetting your alliance, rather simply playing the game. We wanted his cities, the alliance with which he was in had nothing to do with it.

Funny. Our alliance tried this same tactic of not declaring war or holding pacts, but 2 other alliances were insistent that we pact with an alliance we were not pacted with for the sake of war. When the whole server starts looking your way, I wish you luck on maintaining that no pacts no wars position.

DeletedUser

Look , didnt make this just to focus on NR or another alliance , i made this to show you that we can see how you dsirespect us , we see how you think we can't handle anything , all we do is get conquered , that's what i want to be changed , not the fact that we lost 2 cities , which will either be gotten back or will be solves out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Again, worthless PnP without pictures.
Also. What disrespect? Isn't this how you guys treated Modern Warfare? Isn't this how you treat Ichimaru Gin1? Now your complaining about it because your losing cities?

Yes it was but he didn't make a thread to complain :p

DeletedUser

In all the worlds I've played while enjoying Grepolis, Troy is the one world where I've seen the most disrespect and lack of honor amongst alliances. When it comes to pacts and NAPs, there should be respect on both sides as the alliances in question are working together to further advance within the game. There's an agreement there and you don't cross the line to attack your own allies or those with whom you have an agreement of non-aggression.

I'm with you on that, L3G3ND, when it comes to someone who is an ally attacking and taking one of your members' cities. To me, that not only shows a lack of respect for one's allies, but it breaks the pact and is an act of war. During my time as an active leader in Chi, it was made clear if any of my members placed the first strike against an ally they would be kicked and rimmed not just by our ally, but by our own alliance. If my members were attacked first, however, it would be a demand for restitution and if that couldn't be resolved, we attacked the offending player en masse.

When it comes to alliances not in pact or in a NAP with your alliance you're considered fair game. That's just the way it is. It has nothing to do with respecting the alliance in question and rarely is it personal.

DeletedUser

Yes it was but he didn't make a thread to complain :p

Why are Itchy and BlueFireZ still here , your not even in this world , your just here stalking all my threads and making bad comments , go to Zakros and talk all the bad stuff you want about me just because you guys got conquered and lost the war

In all the worlds I've played while enjoying Grepolis, Troy is the one world where I've seen the most disrespect and lack of honor amongst alliances. When it comes to pacts and NAPs, there should be respect on both sides as the alliances in question are working together to further advance within the game. There's an agreement there and you don't cross the line to attack your own allies or those with whom you have an agreement of non-aggression.

I'm with you on that, L3G3ND, when it comes to someone who is an ally attacking and taking one of your members' cities. To me, that not only shows a lack of respect for one's allies, but it breaks the pact and is an act of war. During my time as an active leader in Chi, it was made clear if any of my members placed the first strike against an ally they would be kicked and rimmed not just by our ally, but by our own alliance. If my members were attacked first, however, it would be a demand for restitution and if that couldn't be resolved, we attacked the offending player en masse.

When it comes to alliances not in pact or in a NAP with your alliance you're considered fair game. That's just the way it is. It has nothing to do with respecting the alliance in question and rarely is it personal.

Maybe i should do what you did , attack back but right now were busy working on something special for thee alliances that attack us , especially you Ultimate Force , watch your backs because your cities are at stake

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why are Itchy and BlueFireZ still here , your not even in this world , your just here stalking all my threads and making bad comments , go to Zakros and talk all the bad stuff you want about me just because you guys got conquered and lost the war

Bro I wouldnt stalk you for a million :)

DeletedUser27700

Getting your city taken from you may not be fun but it is not out of dis-respect. The object of the game is to steal cities and the only way around that is to go to the no conquer world (i forgot the name).

Just focus on getting them back and move on. After all :pro:

DeletedUser

where did ultimate force come from anyways . I looked at the standing one day and bamm they were there

DeletedUser

I got conquered I never left :eek: this is a fun world to watch with so many accusation u already broke a NAP before good to see u get what u deserve

DeletedUser

If they're interested in the happenings of Troy, they are welcome to participate in the Forums. As for stalking, I think you're a little over-paranoid.

Locked because it's a worthless thread that will accomplish nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.