Disscussion of alliances ranked 13 to 24

DeletedUser3613

arul .... you will be far more respected as a leader and an alliance if you use an original name and start to look seriously at who you recruit

If you look at all succesfull alliances they are based around a core ocean/area and have solid/active players in that core, it is only once you have a strong core that you can look at recruiting members in areas you intend to expand into, im not going to sit here and tell you that you will fail as i have seen many rim alliances grow and become serious threats to core alliances :)

DeletedUser

Why's it off topic you asked for name suggestions ?

If you dont like the answers then dont ask the questions :p

DeletedUser

arul .... you will be far more respected as a leader and an alliance if you use an original name and start to look seriously at who you recruit

If you look at all succesfull alliances they are based around a core ocean/area and have solid/active players in that core, it is only once you have a strong core that you can look at recruiting members in areas you intend to expand into, im not going to sit here and tell you that you will fail as i have seen many rim alliances grow and become serious threats to core alliances :)

i will keep this in mind
and thank u
im trying hard to be a good leader even though im cant

DeletedUser

i will keep this in mind
and thank u
im trying hard to be a good leader even though im cant

Don't ever doubt yourself either, stay positive, you may be unsure of self but never post that in a thread, you don't want your members seeing you doubt your own self! Just stay positive and take some of the suggestions being tossed your way is all. One can never learn too much!

DeletedUser

or he could have just been sarcastic????lol

i wasn't:p
i will keep all of the points in mind
i left black cuz they were spread out in many directions and they are doomed to fail

DeletedUser

Actually arul I was told by one of your members you gave a little too much power to at the door that they kicked you! OUCH!

DeletedUser3613

If so thats pretty harsh mate !!

But looking at how the "nameskanks" as i shall refer to them from this moment on, are doing pretty crappy and are spread thinner than prison marmite so better out than in i say :p

DeletedUser

Actually arul I was told by one of your members you gave a little too much power to at the door that they kicked you! OUCH!

i told them to disband the alliance:p cuz the were spread out
those guys will never learn
they will know as days pass on

and BTW who told u???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

to me it dont matter what you call your alliance....what dus bother me is your lisining to peoples coments on forum and your showing a lack of self believe in yourself.....dont lisnt to others as it will only lead to decent within your own ranks.....also you can just ignore this note after all its only my opinion...personaly i would have just told them all to faaaaaaaade away ..well words to that affect lol

DeletedUser

to me it dont matter what you call your alliance....what dus bother me is your lisining to peoples coments on forum and your showing a lack of self believe in yourself.....dont lisnt to others as it will only lead to decent within your own ranks.....also you can just ignore this note after all its only my opinion...personaly i would have just told them all to faaaaaaaade away ..well words to that affect lol

i NEVER listen to forum goers advices(check my thread in the meet the players) i think 100 times before doing things
i felt owen is right i went against him in a lot of occasions
black is just spread out to support anyone
one guy is getting attacked by mike and lot and another says he is being conquered and needs help
and both of them are about 80 hrs away

DeletedUser3613

not listening to daz is apparently 99% more likley to get you run over by a milk float !! remember this gammaites

DeletedUser

not listening to daz is apparently 99% more likley to get you run over by a milk float !! remember this gammaites

yes im taking all the advices which i feel is necessary
and thanks guys

DeletedUser6635

The best advice that i personally thing you should take on board is,

1) Recruit locally (if your in ocean 56 what hopes do you have of supporting a guy in ocean 83)

2) Don't be afraid to kick people out if they aren't fully active in the alliance, there nothing worse than somebody who doesn't support others in the alliance when they need it but expects everybody to support him or her when they need it

3)Make your alliance fun to be in get to know your fellow members have a laugh and a joke with them have some friendly kind of competition within your alliance perhaps, if your alliance is a fun place to be in then people are less likely to leave to find another alliance if things ever get tough and you ever find yourselves at war they are more likely to band together stick two fingers up at your enemy and have at them.

DeletedUser

The best advice that i personally thing you should take on board is,

1) Recruit locally (if your in ocean 56 what hopes do you have of supporting a guy in ocean 83)

2) Don't be afraid to kick people out if they aren't fully active in the alliance, there nothing worse than somebody who doesn't support others in the alliance when they need it but expects everybody to support him or her when they need it

3)Make your alliance fun to be in get to know your fellow members have a laugh and a joke with them have some friendly kind of competition within your alliance perhaps, if your alliance is a fun place to be in then people are less likely to leave to find another alliance if things ever get tough and you ever find yourselves at war they are more likely to band together stick two fingers up at your enemy and have at them.
i always do the first 2 points but the last one...i never tried

DeletedUser14887

Killer Bunnies- cool alliance:cool: but have only one core so far if RDLM have a war with them bunnies might be hunted but they have a good leader so will be there for ages.

May you've know the answer now, arul :p. RDLM is the best, RDLM is the best, and Bunnies won "the best" (MRA) :D

DeletedUser

shouldn't we update the rankings on this forum, a few alliances have moved up and down,

Highland Haar is one of them