Divine battle strategy tokens in packages do not scale up to your point total at purchase, making them useless.

0ZZZ

Phrourach
I just spent 99 bucks for 10 Divine battle strategy tokens in a package and they do not scale up to my point total at purchase.
Ten 20K BP tokens in no way are worth 99 bucks when we used to get 10 UNLIMITED X2 BP tokens.
A 20K BP boost with a 3 day lock out is of no use to a 40 city player that can burn through that in a half hour.

Tell me this is a bug and you intend to fix it. If not I and about 10 other people I know will be returning it for a full refund.
I can't speak for them on this point, but if you intend to continue to give me less and less then expect to charge me the same in the hopes I will just buy more packages .....
You just jumped the shark.
This is the last package I will ever buy.
Fix this BUG!

xFate

Strategos
I just spent 99 bucks for 10 Divine battle strategy tokens in a package and they do not scale up to my point total at purchase.
Ten 20K BP tokens in no way are worth 99 bucks when we used to get 10 UNLIMITED X2 BP tokens.
A 20K BP boost with a 3 day lock out is of no use to a 40 city player that can burn through that in a half hour.

Tell me this is a bug and you intend to fix it. If not I and about 10 other people I know will be returning it for a full refund.
I can't speak for them on this point, but if you intend to continue to give me less and less then expect to charge me the same in the hopes I will just buy more packages .....
You just jumped the shark.
This is the last package I will ever buy.
Fix this BUG!
Trumps America

DeletedUser52067

man its too bad it doesn't say how big the tokens are in the package before you buy it

It does

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
well if you break down the package, just 3 great arming tokens are work around 50$... everything else added up might be the rest :)

0ZZZ

Phrourach
man its too bad it doesn't say how big the tokens are in the package before you buy it

It does
Dont be a donkey. Of course it would report the base number. You cant mouse over the target. Packages have never had that interaction.
Putting 80K up would be deceptive for any small buyers.
I swear ino could drop a big steamer right on their key board and snow flake fanboys would comment about how flowery the aroma was.
Do the world a favor. Grab that enter key off your key board and pitch it out your basement window.