Divine Senses

DeletedUser22517

This is the last thing that INNO did.They offered some players 10x4 BP for 24 hours and to some 10% more gold.Before i start i got offer 10x4 BP but some players did not get the same offer.This is so unfair to those players who did not get that offer, this is huge compare to only 10% more gold.INNO says it is random but i can`t see any logic in this.Bottom line i`ll have huge advantage against those who did not get the same offer.
Great job INNO, you outdone yourself once again.This is another way to lose costumers.
Good luck in making those costumers happy now.

This is from entire The Syndicate team.

DeletedUser29916

The disadvantage for people getting 10% more gold instead of 10 X 4 X BP is unbelievable. Have the people of INNO no clue about the gameplay? Imagine the BP worth of this token, it is atleast 5 million worth even in speed 1 with only 30 cities. The value of 5 million BP is not 2000 gold but more like 100 000.

To make it fair to the players I would accept INNO to give those not getting the BP tokens to recieve 100 000 gold.

DeletedUser33388

This is the first time i comment on something in the forum.If i have not received an offer for 10x4 BP for 24 hours, and the other players receive this offer, i would automatically stopped playing Grepolis.
Please, give tomorrow this offer for everyone who did not received and correct your mistake. Do not let what you have created for years to be ruined in one day.

DeletedUser22517

How can a player who did not get this offer now compete with me?
Lets say i have 20 offense cities and for those i get 3k BP each, that is 60k BP.When we both go into action i will get 240k BP and the player who don`t have this offer will get only 60k, plus don`t want to even talk about that divine selection last 24 hours..Repeat that 10 times and you see what i mean.

DeletedUser39822

I'm really hoping that Inno comes through with a positive solution to this situation. Most posts on the forums nowadays talk about the degradation of the game and the shrinking population......further alienating the masses is probably not in their best interests right now.

DeletedUser43325

Agreed with all the above. Complete and utter bull$hit.

To add on to mungus, think about if demo doubles that buff. 2 days and 4x bp. you could have 4x bp running for almost 3 weeks straight if you wanted. Simply having a buff like that that is only offered to gold users is insane to me. That is such an advantage over non-gold users.

But this isn't the first time Inno has targeted certain awards to certain players or used preferential treatment so this is completely unsurprising.

Last edited by a moderator:

thewilsh

Phrourach
This is just an act of pure genius...... well done... and in case you are unsure its sarcasm relating to the "random" offer to players... directed at Inno at not you Mungus

Last edited:

DeletedUser41868

I paid Inno for gold to get the bonus and got the bonuses in one world that I am just riding out the end... and got nothing in the world that matters - Emporium. This is total BS. Inno needs to get their act together and quit worrying about people posting insults on forums. What is insulting is to treat your customers this way.

DeletedUser

This is what happens when the web developers and INNO team itself, make changes to a game that they don't even play. Do they not understand the huge gap between both bonuses?

Do you know what's even more annoying? Probably all the comments and admonitions made here will fall on deaf ears. They don't listen. They never have, and they never will. We had a stream of events one after another, which made conquest worlds far more difficult to play. They didn't listen to instant units. They didn't listen to end game changes. Do you think they'll listen this time? No.

I was debating to return to the game, maybe not after this. Guess I'll keep lurking for now.

DeletedUser41868

Hey Banhammer, why is Inno ripping people off with the latest gold special?

You guys spend all your time "banning" people in the forums for silly comments - while the mothership is messing people over with this new gold purchase-favor scam. Seriously... nobody can get Inno to provide an answer to its customers... but I bet you will find the time to delete this post... or edit it... or otherwise make some smarmy comment.

Rather than delete or mess with the post you should step up and provide an answer about what Inno is doing to fix this. That is your real job to be a moderator...

DeletedUser14397

actually fuming they have been so naive
another nail in the coffin i guess

DeletedUser29916

We want some damn answers, isnt this forum meant as a medium between players aswell as between players and game developers or Inno management. And arent you mods supposed to be able to help players rather then ruin the fun we have trolling eachother and messing around?

You have the chanse to mean something to the players playing the world of which you moderate the forum, pls make it count.

DeletedUser22517

Every other thread on this forum should be locked until this issue is resolved.I hope moderators on this forum will realize how important this is and make INNO to offer solution for this.You just had massive ghosting in one world but that will be nothing compare to what this nonsense can do to your game.

DeletedUser

actually fuming they have been so naive
another nail in the coffin i guess

I can confidently say ecstasy, they want to make things "Awesome". If you tried beta world you'd see the bonus production reaching x5000 and super crazy buffs like that. They actually think of implementing it which is nuts. They pulled a fast one on their customers just now so I wouldn't be surprised if they did that.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The two sales were a testing of sorts. As for the difference in items offered and the community reaction to it thus far, you can be sure we're informing Inno. I understand that people believe moderators have all the answers to all of the questions that they can possibly think of but we simply don't. What we don't know we ask and try to find out for you guys but that can take time. It's roughly midnight in Germany at the moment so we won't have an answer till tomorrow. It's frustrating I know, but we need a bit of patience from you guys right now.

DeletedUser13405

I created a support ticket because I bought gold at this time...that buff should have been offered to all.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Mentioned this in another thread but at the moment all the moderation team can do right now is forward the feedback we've been given by you all to Inno. We can try to get answers as we always do but it's near midnight in Germany right now so any answers will have to wait to tomorrow morning. Initial feedback was sent immediately after this whole thing started as well. All we can do right now is be patient regardless of how frustrating it is. Also please please please keep the profanity and what have you down to a minimum as I'm already crazy busy with tickets and having to go around punishing players isn't something I'm super excited about :(