Divine Senses

DeletedUser52220

How is not important, here is 100 millions BP image.No photoshop i can show you 58 if you want, when one more is used and so on.That is not the point, the point is that is worth at least 100 millions BP, now, later a lot more.That is one player, now imagine 10 like this.Great job INNO

http://prntscr.com/bhkpj7

I wasn't suggesting it was photoshopped, just making it clear that my post was made on the assumption it wasn't is all. I don't blame people for buying, if someone wants to spend that kind of money on this silly game so be it, the fault lies with INNO for being greedy brainless tools.

DeletedUser39095

Sorry for not replying sooner all, but there is nothing more will will be doing in this instance as the sale/promotion functioned as was intended. We will continue to forward the feedback we receive though.
its answered here .it worked as intnded ,some didnt get offer ,some get offer of buying 1 time and some unlimited.that was intension with this sale

Link of time

Phrourach
Innogames has been running Grepolis into the ground for a while now. And believe it or not, grepolis is dying, just like it has been since update 2.0 was announced. This game only has a few good months left until the second mass exodus of grepolis players occur. Their customers are fed up, and only the people who pour hundreds of dollars into this game can even stand a chance anymore. Heck, I've been playing this game for years now, and I can't believe the direction it's been heading. Innogames doesn't care anymore- they're grabbing for cash until the end comes (which will be very, very soon if they don't change their direction.) Just look at Lagoonia- an innogames product driven into the ground by greedy producers and inactivity. So unless you can put in time into this game like it's a job and dump tons of money into it, I recommend finding a new mmo.

DeletedUser23413

its answered here .it worked as intnded ,some didnt get offer ,some get offer of buying 1 time and some unlimited.that was intension with this sale

The intension was to tell everyone that: "Thanks, Inno has gotten enough money from you. You are not welcome here any more."
That's the attitude I mentioned earlier. They should be shameful with the way they treat who are feeding them for their living.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41102

Wow i also missed out on this deal, only got the +10% gold,
Definitely not fair, how does the game decide who gets the 4x BP?!?!

DeletedUser30490

I know it doesn't do anything,but does anyone want to share that image that spread like wildfire?:D
Nvm I'm bling

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
On another note, has anyone thought this actually balances the game? Players relying on gold trade can't get the added benefit?

DeletedUser30490

You're joking right? Balances the game giving out mass amounts of 4* bp just to paying customers?

DeletedUser39095

and other question ,its completely fine that players relying on gold trade dont have this benefit(personaly i think its to powerfull )as long as they had same offer to get it as other.

DeletedUser41523

On another note, has anyone thought this actually balances the game? Players relying on gold trade can't get the added benefit?

how exactly is that balanced? A bad and expensive update such as instant buy being accommodated by gold trade? That's a somewhat decent balance even after the nerf. But this is just ridiculous

DeletedUser22517

Here we fight for entire grepo community not to prove someone something not to be on top of BP rankings(we have over 500 of those and if 1 is worth at least 500k BP that is 25 millions if players are selfish but if used for alliance, we will make 50 millions BP at least, we never gonna run out of slots) but for injustice made for every grepo player, something you will never understand because you only care about you and your master.

We will use every legal source we have, social media, game forums, lawyers(yes your master is not the only one who can call a lawyer) this will not go away as easily as INNO thinks.

DeletedUser22252

first of all it's not fair to even offer 10x4 bp's to anyone....those who use gold are already in advantage! believe it or not there are ppl who are not PREMIUM advisores users..;)

DeletedUser53358

Complete . I bought gold two days in a row and didn't get this reward. Only way to survive, for me right now lol, is to buy gold. The "Bonus BP" reward coupled with this damn event leaves it next to impossible to survive if you do not use gold.

DeletedUser

You pretty much broke the game in Emp, Inno. Plenty of TS have these rewards, and correct me if I'm wrong, I don't see a lot of other alliances with this buff. If that's the "random effect", fine.

The amount of BP (and consequently more city slots) Mungus can get with his 59 Divine Senses (that's 2 months of Grepolis, people..), not to mention the others, will only accellerate their growth that much faster, and the others will have problems keeping up.

It's no secret TS has players that aren't shy about spending gold. And I'm not going to complain about that, because they're here trying to make a point to Inno too. It shows in their city counts already, but combined with that, these guys are very aggressive too. This.. this just overpowers them to such a degree I can't even think "it's just a game" anymore.

DeletedUser24033

Alright so I take it you have shown them our complaints. Does that mean in their eyes that they have gotten complaint from 20 grepoplayers that post here or does that mean they understand that this about hundreds of disastisfied grepoplayers if not thousands?

Are we being taken serious? if you can skype with them I am sure that you can ask this sort of questions. Are you taking this serious?

I thank you for your reply and I do not intend to throw a fit at any mod and am fully aware of their position

Chulliminati, I think somebody should organize it through all worlds on en and other servers - to quit this game because of Inno being too greedy and not caring fairness in the game as well as ignoring our opinion. I am absolutely sure, Grepo will instinct if to organize it - too many players are already frustrated how Inno ruined the game and one step from quitting. The guy who will organize it, will do good for many people and their families - we will get our lives back at last. Non-gold users dont have them, as nearly LIVE in grepo, trying to cover this huge disadvantage constantly farming for resources (no opportunity to buy them for gold) .. or bps.

DeletedUser43367

What would happen if everyone made a solemn promise not to buy gold, thus severing Inno's cash flow? Wouldn't make any difference to me, I don't use or buy gold because I'm a tight arsed feck

DeletedUser41523

Wouldn't work because someone would break it and everyone else would follow in order to stay competitive.

DeletedUser23413

You pretty much broke the game in Emp, Inno. Plenty of TS have these rewards, and correct me if I'm wrong, I don't see a lot of other alliances with this buff. If that's the "random effect", fine.

The amount of BP (and consequently more city slots) Mungus can get with his 59 Divine Senses (that's 2 months of Grepolis, people..), not to mention the others, will only accellerate their growth that much faster, and the others will have problems keeping up.

It's no secret TS has players that aren't shy about spending gold. And I'm not going to complain about that, because they're here trying to make a point to Inno too. It shows in their city counts already, but combined with that, these guys are very aggressive too. This.. this just overpowers them to such a degree I can't even think "it's just a game" anymore.

It's true that TS are filled with that golden helmets. We initially thought that everyone would get it so we need to stock it for our own sake. But when we learned that not everyone was offered, we came here hence this protest.

We are out-powering enough everyone in Emporion. We don't need that super advantage to win. We are fine if other alliances accept an agreement that no one would use that. TS' enemies should take that because it would only be good for them. Because TS' top players can easily reach 300 cities in no time if we continue to use our tokens. But that will be no fun.

And at the end, this is definitely the last straw that make us leaving the game, either now or when Emporion is officially won. Too bad, Grepo is a great game, TS has a great team, and our unique philosophy is showing what's the right way to win. Inno, you are the one to blame!