Divine Senses

DeletedUser29066

I do love it when they offer me 200 Free Gold to "come back" just because I've been inactive for a few days, lol. I guess we spend so much on buying it they can afford to give a little away :D

FreeGold.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

One of the many weird promoting ways of Inno.
Why not reward those who log daily but those in vm?
That means to reward the man on the street in front of a shop and not the client already in.

DeletedUser30490

Pssh I got an offer to restart with 1350 gold,some horsemen,singers and 4 or so harpies :D

DeletedUser41523

All they offered me was 100...

Edit: So weird idea and probably won't work. But what if we all just came to the agreement to not participate in the events? Or even just keep to human troops and heightened senses and not go overpowered. I mean, most the influential players and leaders read this forum and participate in it. And most of us know the key people who don't. So if we all just play the game as normal. If these events start to fail or take on a new trend in popular items, then Inno will adjust to it. It's clear Inno is in no rush to fix these things and they'll follow the money. So id say that makes it our job to communicate with our wallets.

DeletedUser52116

that is nice idea but there still will be people who will think : "I really need those mantis" or "I'm being farmed very recently so i better get that trojan defense and those dlus there" ... so i dont think it will work

DeletedUser50833

Can someone tell me where to see "recent posts" like the previous grepolis forum had

How do i sign out of the forum :(

DeletedUser2595

I'm assuming that the latest sale that's gone live is related to this previous sale and the Innogames statement that Baudin posted and we can expect more in the future?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Can someone tell me where to see "recent posts" like the previous grepolis forum had

How do i sign out of the forum :(

On the little nav bar that is always on the bottom of your screen there is a tab that says "what's new?" Clicking on that will show you all the recent posts. As for logging out same steps, go to the nav bar but instead go all the way over to the far right end of it and hover over your profile image. In the part that pops up there is an option to log out. Alternatively if the pop up bit doesn't show up as the nav bar is a bit tempermental atm you can just click on the profile image to go to your profile page and there is a log out option on the lefthand side once you scroll down a bit.

DeletedUser53918

All the features (targeted to prompt players to waste more gold) that have been introduced recently are ruining this game. Unfairness which is provided for gold-users crucially demotivate the overwhelming majority of players. Rather strange commercial management by Inno.

Surprised that this totally right discussion was started by Mr. mungus the leader of gold-players who themselves encouraged Inno to invent such bad features here ... :)

P.S. I had been #1 in the fighter-ranking in Sinope before another player who got this bonus overtook my ranking gaining several millions of abp for a few days... Though I don't care about this game anymore

regards

DeletedUser23413

Oh, see who? #1 fighter in Sinope by hunting zombies? You were nowhere to be seen when your beloved alliance were kicked hard. Lol, Sunday league super star.

DeletedUser22517

All the features (targeted to prompt players to waste more gold) that have been introduced recently are ruining this game. Unfairness which is provided for gold-users crucially demotivate the overwhelming majority of players. Rather strange commercial management by Inno.

Surprised that this totally right discussion was started by Mr. mungus the leader of gold-players who themselves encouraged Inno to invent such bad features here ... :)

P.S. I had been #1 in the fighter-ranking in Sinope before another player who got this bonus overtook my ranking gaining several millions of abp for a few days... Though I don't care about this game anymore

regards
We love this game and we were the most vocal here if you can read.Check events and see who is in top 10 MR.Sunday League Superstar.You will always find that TS members are only small % of those in top ranking.
Yes we can spend as much as we like but that is not the point.
One more thing:Stop talking about top fighter, you were never top fighter when world was active.You become top fighter when world died and you started hunting inactive players and ghost.
We saw how good you are in Emporium.Yes you are good but for Sunday League Worlds.

Ranga1

Strategos
Don't worry Plo, they just jealous they have NEVER been #1 fighter ever, at any point, in any world in any state (even when they spend 480euro to buy quadruple BP (and start a petition saying how unfair it is and how they will quit (yet never quit cos they are just bullies :) ), STILL cant get to where you got) :)

DeletedUser22517

Don't worry Plo, they just jealous they have NEVER been #1 fighter ever, at any point, in any world in any state (even when they spend 480euro to buy quadruple BP (and start a petition saying how unfair it is and how they will quit (yet never quit cos they are just bullies :) ), STILL cant get to where you got) :)
Except every world we play :D Check stats dumbo

Ranga1

Strategos
Socrates once said "once the debate is lost slander becomes the tool of the loser" notice mungus always using slander :D just curious mungus which world have you or leo ever been #1 fighter?