Divine Senses

DeletedUser

I agree with you Minatomus, but at a minimum chill is correct. The same offers with the same rewards have to be made to everyone. Otherwise this whole thing is a sham. I believe that a lot of people will walk away if they do not fix this.

Yeah, at a minimum, this could be a way to resolve this blunder, after it has been already caused. But it's this trend this game is heading towards, those events where they want gold squeezed in, it's like they're trying to milk whatever they can do to get you to spend more, and annoyingly people do because that's where the game is heading. Does anyone remember when LS were used to break sieged in CQ worlds? And myth nukes were so precious and only spent on most important cities?

This is a management game, where you'll need to plan out what to build to compete with others, and how you manage your account determines how successful you can be as a player. I don't want to be one those people who complain about gold usage and blame everything on gold, but seriously, it IS the problem at this point and unfortunately it's becoming more alarming. They're killing the game by themselves. It's not like people don't want to play MMORTS, it always had it's fanbase and they always will. It's like they want a last paycheck.

Edit: A lot of people already left because of this, and again, more people left just because the direction where the game has been heading as of late.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

Solution is simple...24 hours for everyone and then one problem solved.For those who bought and did not get it, well INNO will have to think of something because they are not happy and want the same as us.

DeletedUser49993

Mates you should start a petition again, like we did against warfare packages :pro:
In the German Community one started and NL will start one soon ;)

DeletedUser43325

Funny thing is, that 10% extra gold at max nets you 2,000 extra - how long does it take for the guy who got the super divine sense to trade for 2,000 gold? Two hours? Cool, thanks inno.

DeletedUser22517

I think Inno should recall the rewards and refund people who have purchased (including me). This thing seriously break the balance of the game. Inno, your game designer created a great game and we have been enjoying discover every bit of it but your marketing team ruins it all. If they didn't play the game they should at least consult the game designers for the possible impact before creating this huge imbalance.

I agree.This is the most balanced game i ever played.There is use for all units in the game(i can`t find use for only one unit).You have created all those events but even that is not a problem for active and smart payer and organized team.So far everything can be matched and played on high level if you can spend time some money(we know money is important and i understand INNO on this)and know what you are doing.
For this issue you just created i simply don`t have answer, the advantage i`ll get against some player who did not get this offer is simply to big.

DeletedUser41868

I agree.This is the most balanced game i ever played.There is use for all units in the game(i can`t find use for only one unit).You have created all those events but even that is not a problem for active and smart payer and organized team.So far everything can be matched and played on high level if you can spend time some money(we know money is important and i understand INNO on this)and know what you are doing.
For this issue you just created i simply don`t have answer, the advantage i`ll get against some player who did not get this offer is simply to big.

Mungus is spot on. The lack of common sense and foresight by Inno is ridiculous. And it is also quite perplexing because of how balanced the game actually is. When this game is played properly at a highly strategic level it is incredible, but this sort of thing is a deal breaker for a lot of people.

Not to be selfish, but they need to either refund my money for my gold/extra bp purchase, or it needs to be applicable to me in all worlds and to everyone. Sadly, this will still not be fair because other people were too spooked by how bad this is to make a purchase they would have made. This is a case of the snake eating its tail... with our friends at InnoGames being the snake.

DeletedUser41523

What we asked for: A new world
What we got: This.

Oh well at least I'm not in a world right now so I didn't have this problem.

DeletedUser51423

oh it seems they finally started responding to support tickets about this issue, claiming it was a random offer. but it doesn't make any sense, if a company is issuing random offers they should be at least somewhat equal. the last event would have been better to do this, when you could "buy" your own rewards. so you could either get the buffs as a bonus to buy the gold or the bonus gold to buy the buffs.

DeletedUser51423

What we asked for: A new world
What we got: This.

Oh well at least I'm not in a world right now so I didn't have this problem.

you aren't even in a world.. and you just want to have yet another platform to get a world that you are just going to quit when the semester starts?

DeletedUser41523

you aren't even in a world.. and you just want to have yet another platform to get a world that you are just going to quit when the semester starts?

Actually I was making a point how Inno doesn't seem to listen. Not planning on quitting either. Also sorry but who are you again?

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
The two sales were a testing of sorts. As for the difference in items offered and the community reaction to it thus far, you can be sure we're informing Inno. I understand that people believe moderators have all the answers to all of the questions that they can possibly think of but we simply don't. What we don't know we ask and try to find out for you guys but that can take time. It's roughly midnight in Germany at the moment so we won't have an answer till tomorrow. It's frustrating I know, but we need a bit of patience from you guys right now.

You have Beta's to test stuff out !

Again this company yet again has been successful to make their customers very unhappy and grepolis murder their own child.
Today Inno had the splending idea to randomly handing out gifts.
Yes randomly, nobody has any controle over it how randomly this goes.
But even if this is a fair random system, the result is far from fair!
For 80 euro = you got : 20k gold + 10 x quatro BP's spels.
Math taught us:
50/100 City owners have 1 week to 10 days to maximize their troops (forces).
If you perfectly time those troopers at stacked cities, you can score 4 times more than usual. And if possible with a combo spell of 2 x BP even 8x.
But let's keep it with the 4x bingo !
In other words, the BP you earn overhere, normally you need 4 weeks to achieve the same BP's!
To make it even worse !
This spell you get 10 x!
In other words to compete here, you need 10 months more rebuild time than the others!
Or 100 thousands gold coins to even compete with it!!!
The others who have not been given this gift may be happy with 10% extra gold.
What can you do with an extra 10% gold = 2,000 gold.
Option 1: 200 LS build ships fast.
Option 2: City wall building level 20 to 25!
The creators of the game are completely lost , seems they aim to lose more clients than they already are doing!

I need not explain that this is also against a number of EU rules

DeletedUser48886

Honestly, I did not get the BP buff offer. I am reading suggestions here to make things fair. I think the only fair thing would be to give everybody that is playing right now the BP buffs to equal that of the most bought buff. This is the way to make it fair for everyone but also allows us to choose when we want to use it, just like the regular Heightened Sense buff from events, rather than just implementing the buff across all worlds for 24 hours. However, I honestly don't see anything being done about it and those of us that did not get the offer will be left without any kind of fairness in regards to this injustice.

But this is just my opinion and everybody knows what they say about opinions.....

Ranga1

Strategos
Don't go overboard guys, highly doubtful anyone will actually quit over this. Its totally stupid but does anyone expect anything less from a company trying to milk the cash cow until its actually dead?

DeletedUser

One more reason for me to stop playing.....
This fools (Inno market decision makers,not designers) screwed their project:(
I just can't understand why they do not understand a large base of players is the best way to sell a product.
The idea of having a free game and enticing addicts to pay for a slight advantage is great but you have gone far too much on this....
It is next to impossible now to be on top with no or normal spending however good and dedicated you may be.
Instead of offering it to all you better remove it altogether....

Stop this crazy changes which tend to reinforce the heavy spender!

Make an endgame akin to the name of the game-a war game yes,since it is becoming Simmers of the world unite!

Stop instant rebuild since there is no chance for even a normal spender to compete with a rich psycho who can rebuild massive cat waves and hurl them time and again in a matter of hours!
You do the same and the rich psycho repairs the damage in a few hours while the normal will need weeks ....

Just listen to the cow Milker....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41868

You have Beta's to test stuff out !

Again this company yet again has been successful to make their customers very unhappy and grepolis murder their own child.
Today Inno had the splending idea to randomly handing out gifts.
Yes randomly, nobody has any controle over it how randomly this goes.
But even if this is a fair random system, the result is far from fair!
For 80 euro = you got : 20k gold + 10 x quatro BP's spels.
Math taught us:
50/100 City owners have 1 week to 10 days to maximize their troops (forces).
If you perfectly time those troopers at stacked cities, you can score 4 times more than usual. And if possible with a combo spell of 2 x BP even 8x.
But let's keep it with the 4x bingo !
In other words, the BP you earn overhere, normally you need 4 weeks to achieve the same BP's!
To make it even worse !
This spell you get 10 x!
In other words to compete here, you need 10 months more rebuild time than the others!
Or 100 thousands gold coins to even compete with it!!!
The others who have not been given this gift may be happy with 10% extra gold.
What can you do with an extra 10% gold = 2,000 gold.
Option 1: 200 LS build ships fast.
Option 2: City wall building level 20 to 25!
The creators of the game are completely lost , seems they aim to lose more clients than they already are doing!

I need not explain that this is also against a number of EU rules

Inno makes me mad when they make me agree with erik... (just kidding) ... seriously though, erik is dead on and it is the same thing our TS crew has been getting worked up about as we do the calculations on what this all means. Inno thinks we are a bunch of idiots that sit in our basements punching the keyboard all day with blank stares. Contempt for your customers is the surest way to lose them.

DeletedUser22517

10:30 AM in Germany, where is our answers?And yes you can use both blue and gold senses so it is 8xBP