Divine Senses

DeletedUser22517

I doubt they will have big spenders left in this game.Every big spender who did not get this offer sent me this message:
XXX today at 08:26
iv sent ticket im not buying any more gold if this is not fixed

DeletedUser41523

This seems like a really messed up situation, I feel that Inno really needs to clean house and get a better and more involved crew in there. Preferably people who know the game.

DeletedUser21784

2 of my friends who bought gold, got the super token (heightened senses). Unfortunately, I bought 20k gold before I found this thread -- and ofc I got only 2k gold in bonus.

This was the last time I have bought any gold in this game. When the gold is used up, I will stop playing grepo. I'm a veteran, have played grepolis since August 2011, and over the years a lot of "game improvements" and "features" have made me mad, but this was really one step too far. The last straw that will make me quit for good.

Thank you Inno for treating your players in such an unfair way.

DeletedUser36570

I'm not buying gold anymore (so I missed this great opportunity), ok it effects my game, but I'll live.

Loopylou12

Phrourach
They've got threads about this on the German and US server forums too and neither are happy about this, to put it mildly.

DeletedUser22517

It is lunch time now in Germany i think we should wait until they eat and then we might call them :D Where are our beloved moderators now?The one with the ban hammer who deleted or edited every single post i made on forums?Where are you when we need you to do your job?
You should be a link between us costumers and INNO.

DeletedUser17088

change your tune mungus, if you think that baudin and richard arent relaying this to head office you are a fool of a took. they are the link and they will be doing all they can for answers, so simmer down will you. your flippant attitude and snide remarks are doing nothing for all of us who are equally as angry and want an answer.

DeletedUser41523

I don't think it's the mod's fault here. And being honest they can only do so much. The amount of power they have for this situation is along the lines of asking for an explanation. I don't think you guys will get an answer. If you do, then it'll be some generic response with the message of "well just try it" at the end.

DeletedUser22517

change your tune mungus, if you think that baudin and richard arent relaying this to head office you are a fool of a took. they are the link and they will be doing all they can for answers, so simmer down will you. your flippant attitude and snide remarks are doing nothing for all of us who are equally as angry and want an answer.

First i was not talking about any of them.
Second i am one of those who got those tokens, most of our top hitters got, from 15 top only 4 or 5 did not get that offer.

DeletedUser

Funny how many people buying gold to get ahead start shouting out for a level playing field,you got what you bought,have you not thought they are trying to encourage some people to get more into buying gold and leaving the people who are already buying enough alone?

DeletedUser22517

We(i am talking about The Syndicate members who got those tokens) are happy if INNO remove tokens for 4xBP, we don`t care, we want fair for everyone, that is our point.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rachel.L

Phrourach
whether you buy gold or not and how much is not the point.

when we put forth development/ improvement ideas, it asks about balance. this was unfair. everyone should get the same option and can then choose to participate or not.

DeletedUser

To the moronic posts complaining about gold usage, please take your trash elsewhere. This isn't just about gold (although, that's a discussion for another day). It's about the fact that some were privileged and given the buffs while others were given 10% bonus, the buffs are way more worth than the 2k gold that would be spent in 3-4 spins in the wheel.

Imagine you and your friend go to McDonalds. You both each pay 10$ for a big mac, you end up getting the crappy apple pie while he ends up getting the ice cream. You'd be annoyed, right? You both paid the same amount of money, to get a product (food in this case). Some players getting the preferential treatment is why everyone is raged at INNO.

DeletedUser6038

Well said Tea, let the guilty disagree as much as they like, gold abusing is killing this game and Inno does everything in their hand to encourage this.

DeletedUser22517

Tea, this is not about who have money and who does not have.
Imagine you and your friend each making party and go to only supermarket in town and there is wine on sales but not for you, only your friend can buy that.You can get milk on sale.I am sure his party is gonna be better than yours.
That is against the EU law, it is discrimination.

DeletedUser43325

I do not want to narrow it simply in this case.
I want to go to the root.
Even without this last thing it was unfair enough to unsettle the whole.

Then start a new thread and complain about it there.

DeletedUser

The root is not if your friend will get a bigger McDonald this time but that your friend can not buy that McDonald at all lol

That's a strawman argument. You're getting to a deep root there that is rather irrelevant, what next will you talk about, world hunger and poverty? Then according to your logic, INNO must be giving out free PC's and pay your internet bills for you to play the game. Such a foolish self entitlement issue you have up there. Did your daddy tell you that life is fair and everyone will get what they want? This game is a business, they make money off those players in these servers, get it? Every game has premium features, deal with it.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like the constant events just to cash in whenever they could, but there's a time and a place to complain about that instead of derailing the topic here, which was INNO screwing up the last offer and how they pulled a fast one on their customers.

It is exactly on this mentality they count mate....
You rise only when you yourself are touched by something...
If u had actually read it fully and if you have experience and skill enough you would know I am raising valid points.
I have seen this last thing coming man...

Lol, here's how I'll prove that you're wrong:

For one, I stopped playing around 6 months ago, so it really does NOT affect me whatsoever, I don't play right now, but seeing this sort of discrimination against those who paid the same amount, but got different deals is what annoyed me as a potentially returning customer.

Secondly, I believe I mentioned times and times again on how these changes they've been implementing has been ruining the game, but then again I shouldn't emphasize much on them here, because it's irrelevant in this thread.

Thirdly, I don't need to prove to you anything regarding my "skills" or "experience". Those who know me, know what I am, and hence they see valid points that I speak off.

Last but not least, I don't think you have, if you did, then why all the outrage?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46817

Under Eu law you can claim a refund back with no questions asked it became law in 13 January 2015 and company has 14 days no questions asked

Just apply for refund

Or beter yet no one purchase any gold or products

DeletedUser51423

Under Eu law you can claim a refund back with no questions asked it became law in 13 January 2015 and company has 14 days no questions asked

Just apply for refund

Or beter yet no one purchase any gold or products

..well yes, you could do that.. but remember that you cant have used any of the gold bought.. since if you return something you used it's fraud. However it's kind of delusional to want people not to buy gold, INNO is a business. Think about what happens when a business stops making money?

DeletedUser46817

It is for this unfare product they apply so if you purchase goods and did not give like a friend mine cliam refund
So no fraud there