DeletedUser29916

Can everyone please contact INNO games directly via

Phone
+ 49 40 7889335-0
Fax
+49 40 7889335-200
Email
info@innogames.com

Please forward all your complaints here! Lets hope they will figure out they have also angered big gold spenders with this inequality. It is no fun for nobody when our smaller players dont even have the same chanse to be active and grow as fast. Everyone should have been given the option to get the battle point tokens instead of the 10% gold. Both bonuses which are recieved for an equal amount of money are not worth the same in game currency ie battlepoints and therefor this is scandalous and probably even illegal here.

Ranga1

Strategos
Yes we will quit this game if they don`t fix this, we keep our word you should know that.
And please if you came here to make jokes, there is plenty of threads opened for that.
Thank you

Mods don't care and inno care even less about your complaints, losing hundreds of heavy gold users actually will have an effect. So the question remains will you follow through with your threats or are you all just full of hot air?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41868

N Mods don't care and inno care even less about your complaints, losing hundreds of heavy gold users actually will have an effect. So the question remains will you follow through with your threats or are you all just full of hot air?

The Syndicate is threatening to quit because this promotion has made the game patently unfair for EVERYONE. It has reduced it from a game of skill to a game of chance.

[Edited to add: Baudin, at this point you should just delete the posts from people like Ranga that are trying to stir the muck right now... rather than edit my posts.]

DeletedUser43367

I've just been chatting to a few people on skype over this. Essentially the issue is that some people got a different 'offer' and that it was random. In the UK at least, this is an offence under the sale of goods act; anyone who paid with a credit card is protected under the sale of goods act and can apply for a refund under the consumer credit act 1974.

The problem is that whilst Inno are based in Germany, depending on where in the world you are depends on your rights. I'm not a solicitor, but we do have a faculty of law at the university so I'll email the faculty staff and get the legal position. Ideally, for any compensation to be paid you need evidence of loss, which in an online game is hard to gather. Battle points, extra gold etc are essentially virtual and not physically tangible. Some people have gained an in game advantage greater than others; by claiming a refund you simply do yourself out of gold, whereas others got the BP buffs and will be more than happy with their purchases.

Inno have opened a very nasty can of legal worms here. Simply gaining a refund under the consumer credit act is one thing, but how do you then recompense people fairly? I don't buy gold so this doesn't affect me, but it's still annoying that others were able to buy a buff that if I attempted to buy, might well have been refused. It is unlikely that Inno will be able to recompense those with grievances to any sort of satisfactory level as those who gained the buff will be more than happy. People like me who didn't take up any offer have also been adversely affected as other players will have managed to make a massive advantage in game.

This is absolutely catastrophic and an appalling way to treat customers.

DeletedUser

I have a question.
Will this quadruple operate indipendently of the usual double?
I read some comments implying yes but out of curiosity wanted to be sure for the level of of this last c rap.

DeletedUser23413

Tea: You can combine, but it is not 8x, it ix 5x. Lol

DeletedUser

If yes I see no point in fighting outside the alliance.
You simply mark those in the alliance with this tokens and suicide EN masse your defense lol
The players of the alliance will get huge millions with this Eight senses,translated in hundred of slots....

DeletedUser22517

I have a question.
Will this quadruple operate indipendently of the usual double?
I read some comments implying yes but out of curiosity wanted to be sure for the level of of this last c rap.

It is 5x when you combine both of them, so for 100 BP you gonna get 500 if you have both activated.

DeletedUser

Still five is gross disparity....
It reminds me an event in Sept 2014 just prior to Artemis.
We made five million bp in a day lol

DeletedUser

Why would you get kicked?
Is that some private info or official address?

DeletedUser

And there is Democritus too lol
So instead of one day you get the quadruple for two days lol

DeletedUser

It must stop here.
I believe all leaders must sign here to ghost in protest.
From all servers.
The only way to make them listen is a massive threat of ghosting.

DeletedUser

Ranga please.
Fungi deserves much more but not here not now.
Maybe we stand a chance to have our voice felt.
It affects all.

Ranga1

Strategos
What i was trying to say tea, but apparently my player skill means mungus didn't understand that....

DeletedUser23413

And the poor noob is expected to compete then?

Fact is that TS are now loaded with that bonus. The advantage is definitely in our side. Key point is that, the game is no fun anymore. With 18 quadruple tokens, the same amount of double tokens, I can just kill my own troops to the end and top the BP rank. Lol! This is completely different from some alliance in Golgi who ghost when the advantage was not on their side.

DeletedUser

If yes I see no point in fighting outside the alliance.
You simply mark those in the alliance with this tokens and suicide EN masse your defense lol
The players of the alliance will get huge millions with this Eight senses,translated in hundred of slots....

I agree with you Leo.No point in fighting reds.
You simply find a ghost,stack it and then kill it.
No risk involved and countless slots.