Divine Senses

DeletedUser41868

I agree to stay on point. I addressed Ranga's foolishness in a private message. The main point is that the game is no longer about skill and/or equal access to tools/resources... even if gold/money is involved, if everyone has the same access to spend money for the same tools/resources, then the game is fair on a basic level.

This situation has undone that basic fairness. Therefore it is no longer about strategy and "skill" or even time spent playing the game. It is about luck. If you were lucky to get the offer... then you have a ticket to 5x more BP than someone that did not. Today I sent one attack and killed 1200 dlu... I got 6k abp. I have been busy doing multiple things this evening and still have over 30k abp just goofing around. Next time I feel like it I can make 100k bp and have a guaranteed positive units lost to bp ration. No matter how bad the odds.

And I have this advantage, which will give me extra cities, which give me the opportunity to grow even more (it is like compound interest), ... I have this advantage strictly by chance. Not out of anything else. We might as well be playing bingo, slot machines, or keno. Grepolis is now little different than a game of chance.

I want nothing to do with that and neither does anyone else in TS.

Ranga1

Strategos
So they did change for you chadd? Because you initially said you didn't get it in emporium? Or your talking bp in your other world or you bought more gold? Serious question to try and understand what's happening

DeletedUser23413

You receive 10 tokens for 20K package, 5 for 10K package, 2 for 5K package, and 1 for 1K package. You can buy them in different worlds but only once time each package.

DeletedUser41868

Nothing was changed for me. It was not explained that the package was exclusive to whatever world you bought it in.

That is one issue, but the bigger issue is that it was not offered to everyone.

TS will see what Inno says by early next week. Then we will take action.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43325

If you read through the thread you will see the answer that I've posted twice.

DeletedUser23413

We want answer from Inno, not from mods. People have started sending emails to their marketing manager, who should be responsible for this non-sense.

DeletedUser41523

If you read through the thread you will see the answer that I've posted twice.

I have seen the true answer! Don't believe this pretender and his reputable source! He be lying...but not really thought he probably posted an accurate pic and I'm just drunk.

DeletedUser51423

We want answer from Inno, not from mods. People have started sending emails to their marketing manager, who should be responsible for this non-sense.

We aren't going to get an answer.. I'm sure they think it was a success, because the people who bought the buffs probably over bought to compensate for the people who didn't buy at all.

DeletedUser22708

I bought the max package which contained 10 quadruple bp buffs before I knew it was a random offer. It became clear to me when i posted in our alliance's skype room I was about the only one from my alliance who got this offer.

A pity that they didn't listen to my idea. Something similar to grepo's 5 year anniversary where everyone had 50% more res, bp, favor etc for a couple of days and removing the bought tokens after that, would have been totally fine by me.

I see me and Atticus X in Rhammus have both used one yesterday, i got 950,000 bp clearing turtles and attempting to break a siege, he got 700,000 clearing an inactive of ours. Probably one of the most unnecessary buffs that puts into question the hard earned bp that went before that, truly a pity. I was thinking about maybe playing one more server after my current world but Inno's latest antics have certainly made me think twice about that.

Seeing as the mods stopped replying here, nothing will change. Well done Inno

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
I bought the max package which contained 10 quadruple bp buffs before I knew it was a random offer. It became clear to me when i posted in our alliance's skype room I was about the only one from my alliance who got this offer.

A pity that they didn't listen to my idea. Something similar to grepo's 5 year anniversary where everyone had 50% more res, bp, favor etc for a couple of days and removing the bought tokens after that, would have been totally fine by me.

I see me and Atticus X in Rhammus have both used one yesterday, i got 950,000 bp clearing turtles and attempting to break a siege, he got 700,000 clearing an inactive of ours. Probably one of the most unnecessary buffs that puts into question the hard earned bp that went before that, truly a pity. I was thinking about maybe playing one more server after my current world but Inno's latest antics have certainly made me think twice about that.

Seeing as the mods stopped replying here, nothing will change. Well done Inno

The mods have no power over things such as this.

All you can do, and all we have done is report it to Inno. Now we wait.

DeletedUser48096

Why would you get kicked?
Is that some private info or official address?

I did originally type something before that appears to have been filtered out.. Iam just wondering if the mods will censor me posting the email address of a marketing official at inno. I believe I can get hold of email addresses for some of the game designers too if you want to hound them also?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Sorry for not replying sooner all, but there is nothing more will will be doing in this instance as the sale/promotion functioned as was intended. We will continue to forward the feedback we receive though.

DeletedUser41523

Tell them that I'm stealing the new batch of muffins from your kitchen over this, you're not allowed to have them. :p

DeletedUser22517

Bye Bye Grepo!
I would recommend to your sales managers to watch how much money they gonna make from EN88 Emporium world from now.
I think they deserve big fat bonuses at the end of this year.

The Syndicate

P.S.To all the players in grepolis you should know we leave as number 1 alliance and we did not lost a city for over 2 months.

DeletedUser21784

I found this on the german forum and made a screenshot.

gQBmnfr.png

Obviously the bonus you would get when purchasing a gold package, was shown in the offer beforehand (either the bp token, like shown here, or the extra gold coins). By clicking the purchase button, you accepted the offer. So anybody has been aware of what they were purchasing.
Although I am still extremely mad, I have to say this: According to german laws this is fully legal. Everyone got what he/she paid for. Innogames are not stupid, they knew what they were doing.

But there's another thing that makes me mad: Notice that german players get 25,000 gold for the same amount of real money (79,99 Euro) that players on EN server have to pay for 20,000 gold!!

Why german players get 5,000 gold coins more, for the same amount of Euros, than players on EN server, is beyond me. Exchange rate fluctuations can't be the reason, because it's the same currency. Over the last 12 months I have bought 4 maximum gold packages, which means for me a loss of 4x 5,000 = 20,000 gold coins (worth 79.99 Euro) compared to a player on the german server. In my opinion this is outrageous.

All this unfairness and injustice strengthens my decision to quit.

DeletedUser41523

Bye Bye Grepo!
I would recommend to your sales managers to watch how much money they gonna make from EN88 Emporium world from now.
I think they deserve big fat bonuses at the end of this year.

The Syndicate

P.S.To all the players in grepolis you should know we leave as number 1 alliance and we did not lost a city for over 2 months.

Ya'll mass ghosting? Where will you go now?

DeletedUser22517

Number 2 alliance in EN88 asked me to post this here because for some reason that is more important than all this, their leader can`t post.

XXX today at 14:02
Do me a favour Mungus I can't post in the forum but add my comments to the discussion please.. This is posted in our forum.. Pls post this in the Externals.. The #2 alliance backing you up

DeletedUser29916

Baudin I would really like for you to help me on the following issues:

1. Who can we contact personally that handdles these matters and has a say in things
2. What do we need to do for them to rethink this? How do we send a clear signal that the community does not agree to this? Has it got to be worldwide - serverwide or internationally organised? Do we really need to visit every countries forum to put up the same speech in order for INNO to adress this matter? Do we really need to have get our lawyers to file official claims?

One way or another INNO has to do something and The Syndicate is willing to organise a massive rebellion that will cost them thousands of income. We take this matter very very serious as we are losing friends over this because the in game balance is now one of chance and luck. Being picked out to recieve one or another bonus when buying gold and definitely when these bonuses vary so much in in game value is utterly bull.

3. Are you telling them our opinions over the phone or via email or skype? P2P or are you filing automatically processed complaints? It has been more then 48 hours with no clear sign from any official instance. I am ready to wreck their online credibility and destroy their online reputation on the world wide web over the next few weeks using all forms of media if nothing is done (all of this legally).