Divine Senses

DeletedUser41523

Do you think if we offered $ for Inno to just sit down, shut up, and release worlds that they'd consider it?

DeletedUser23413

Yes, I was thinking of asking people to donate $ and give it all to Inno up front so they will open a no gold world where all the greatests can play without arguing about gold.

DeletedUser41523

Oh I was just thinking about cutting out the middle man with these events.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
Yes, I was thinking of asking people to donate $ and give it all to Inno up front so they will open a no gold world where all the greatests can play without arguing about gold.

a nongold server has been asked for in the past and we've been told it's not going to happen. the compromise was the nonmyth event.

besides, how/ who is going to decide those "greatest" players that get invited? as a nongold using but still top 50 fighter, my numbers would pale in comparison to those of you who purchased and used those buffs. it wasn't just "small players" but small alliances that were excluded from that deal.

DeletedUser23413

Would be like this: We call for premades to join and pay the entry fee in advance.
But I doubt Inno will give it a ##$. They are completely ignorant. I never seen any company treat their own customer worse than this.

DeletedUser39095

mods plz answer
you keep telling that there where 2 different offers that player randomly recived
you also say that because nothing when wrong with this randomly offered specials there will be done nothing.
what about 3rd option ,where a player could by 60 tokens ,was this intended as a 3rd offer,in witch all players had same chance to get,or did something go wrong?

DeletedUser51129

Chulliminati, I think somebody should organize it through all worlds on en and other servers - to quit this game because of Inno being too greedy and not caring fairness in the game as well as ignoring our opinion. I am absolutely sure, Grepo will instinct if to organize it - too many players are already frustrated how Inno ruined the game and one step from quitting. The guy who will organize it, will do good for many people and their families - we will get our lives back at last. Non-gold users dont have them, as nearly LIVE in grepo, trying to cover this huge disadvantage constantly farming for resources (no opportunity to buy them for gold) .. or bps.

How does someone who buys gold knows that non-gold users dont have life?

DeletedUser43367

The mods HAVE responded, and the response was that the offer worked as it should have done. Which means that as far as Inno are concerned, there's nothing wrong. The rewards were supposed to be random, and they were random. The offer went as it was designed to do, basically it was designed to completely hack people off by giving a massively unfair advantage.

However, the underlying purpose was that once people realised the random offers available, and the massive BP advantage that could be gained, it would encourage people to make multiple purchases to gain as many tokens as possible. Whoever had that 51 golden helmets in their inventory must have made a minimum of 51 gold purchases.

That was the intention of Inno all along - to ensure people made multiple purchases of gold and spend more money. Considering the number of people who gained such enormous advantages, the event went as well as could be expected and can be classed as a success.

Ultimately, it was about buying gold and making multiple purchases, there was no consideration as to the effect this would have on the game itself.

Draw a line under this and either quit, stop spending and simply have fun on the rim or carry on as normal. Inno have got your money, so deal with it. If you didn't get the golden helmet then you were put at a massive disadvantage and have a case for a refund from your card provider under the consumer credit act (1974) It gets debited from Inno's bank account automatically.

Perhaps the number of refunds will make Inno think again.

DeletedUser

I'm wondering about that.. did Mungus for example make 59 purchases and consequently get 59 tokens? Because that's not very random, is it?

DeletedUser22517

I'm wondering about that.. did Mungus for example make 59 purchases and consequently get 59 tokens? Because that's not very random, is it?

No it is not that is why we fight against but looks like INNO does not care

DeletedUser36697

First Post was 06-16-2016 on this issue

-There are now 25 pages of comments...almost all in the negative wrt to this last INNO fiasco
-The seniority of the folks writing should be sending alarm bells everywhere...
-These are the folks that put up with all the other INNO BS and now are saying they had enough..
Might be a good idea to listen to whats being said...
-Where are the MODS, whats being done to correct this or are they buzy
making another SURVEY?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I'm still here reading everything and passing along the continued feedback but aside from that what I can do is very limited in regards to the sale/promotion.

DeletedUser51759

The mods HAVE responded, and the response was that the offer worked as it should have done. Which means that as far as Inno are concerned, there's nothing wrong. The rewards were supposed to be random, and they were random. The offer went as it was designed to do, basically it was designed to completely hack people off by giving a massively unfair advantage.

However, the underlying purpose was that once people realised the random offers available, and the massive BP advantage that could be gained, it would encourage people to make multiple purchases to gain as many tokens as possible. Whoever had that 51 golden helmets in their inventory must have made a minimum of 51 gold purchases.

That was the intention of Inno all along - to ensure people made multiple purchases of gold and spend more money. Considering the number of people who gained such enormous advantages, the event went as well as could be expected and can be classed as a success.

Ultimately, it was about buying gold and making multiple purchases, there was no consideration as to the effect this would have on the game itself.

Draw a line under this and either quit, stop spending and simply have fun on the rim or carry on as normal. Inno have got your money, so deal with it. If you didn't get the golden helmet then you were put at a massive disadvantage and have a case for a refund from your card provider under the consumer credit act (1974) It gets debited from Inno's bank account automatically.

Perhaps the number of refunds will make Inno think again.

Actually you get 10 tokens for 20,000 gold purchase so for 59 or to be precise 60 (one was spent I guess) you had to purchase 20,000 gold 6 times not 59 times lol

DeletedUser22708

Actually you get 10 tokens for 20,000 gold purchase so for 59 or to be precise 60 (one was spent I guess) you had to purchase 20,000 gold 6 times not 59 times lol

Indeed, someone spent 480$ to get those 60 tokens on a browser game, remarkable really. The lengths some people go to to get an advantage.

DeletedUser22517

Indeed, someone spent 480$ to get those 60 tokens on a browser game, remarkable really. The lengths some people go to to get an advantage.

Those who bought those tokens did not think the other wont get the same offer.And those people who got them are the first who posted on external forum and started all this, so i think you are missing the point.
What we want is to be the same for every player not lottery.Offer to all or remove them from game.

DeletedUser39095

mods plz answer
you keep telling that there where 2 different offers that player randomly recived
you also say that because nothing when wrong with this randomly offered specials there will be done nothing.
what about 3rd option ,where a player could by 60 tokens ,was this intended as a 3rd offer,in witch all players had same chance to get,or did something go wrong?
bump .mods you missed this

DeletedUser22708

Those who bought those tokens did not think the other wont get the same offer.And those people who got them are the first who posted on external forum and started all this, so i think you are missing the point.
What we want is to be the same for every player not lottery.Offer to all or remove them from game.

I'm not missing the point Mungus, I agree with you if you looked at my posts before the one you quoted.

But my point is still the same even if everyone got the same offer, the lengths some people go to... 60 tokens lol

DeletedUser22517

25 pages, thousand tickets, emails sent and no one care.Sad thing is that they don`t want even to talk about.I bet all our complains, emails goes into someone`s spam because that is what we are for them boring costumers.

DeletedUser43626

Coms with clients

I agree that it would be nice to have more developer interactions on the forums but the problem is that there are like 23 different servers which means 23 different forums which also means there are over 15 different languages. Posting and then keeping in touch, even infrequently, would take a serious amount of work and time. It's far easier for them to relay messages to the various CM's one time and to have us translate and post than it is for them to spend time translating the messages into each language and posting it themselves. Add that to the fact that there is always a bug to be fixed or a feature to be worked on and they are very pressed for time as is.

Been reading this all morning as has been a very amusing read. Only on page 14 now and thought to withhold comment until the end.

However, this last post of yours all comes down to whether or not they are willing to put in the effort to converse with their clients. ( Which I believe they should ) Excellent example: Once a year Vladimir Putin appears on TV with the common folk and answers questions, some silly from the younger generation and others of a more serious matter. Now if the man who runs one of the worlds powerhouses can make time for the regular Joe, why not the Developers of a small company like Inno ( When comparing to the net worth of Putin's fortune )