Divine Senses

DeletedUser41523

I've actually been meaning to ask about that. Why are there so many servers? Does Finland REALLY need its own server? Because the inability to fill its core oceans determined that it doesn't. Out of boredom I logged into a few servers just to look. They have less than 200 active players after a month and a half. The #1 team has 21 players and is so far ahead only inactivity would kill them. Sweden is slightly more active but just hovering above the lack of activity that would close a server. That's on its latest world. So why do we need 23 different servers? Maybe it's time to start closing a few servers or at least combining them. I mean come on? The Denmark server? It barely filled its core oceans on its first world. Why does it have 27? Who thought this was a good idea?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

ABP DBP

1 The Syndicate 1991353 639961

2 Inactive Hunting Simmers 357593 796678

Have in mind their top defender in this time had divine sense

1 Radlick Inactive Hunting Simmers 353880 243398

Still don`t have a clue what have you done INNO?

DeletedUser41523

Inno has released an official statement on the matter.

Official Statement:
4Fj0lsl.png

Proof:

Thoughts:
1) If its a "test" then shouldn't this be tested on Beta? Where the testing is supposed to take place? If I recall bundles and packages were wildy unpopular. Maybe i'm wrong or alone in this thinking now, but if they still are, then keep them away.

2) You'll try to avoid these tests? What does that mean? That in six months we're going to get another half hearted sorry letter? Just don't do it, its simple. Not very difficult.

3) Wait are you really using this as an opportunity to broadcast a bunch future of updates? Wanna tell us to check out your fire mixtape while you're at it too? while we're on it. If BP Villages are introduced on some servers and not all of them, I can only assume that the player base of those servers found them wildly unpopular and now Inno is in a rut. Grepolisscore seems like a very minor update right now. Its more of an eye candy effect. But it shouldn't totally mess up the game. Unfortunately its completely unrelated to this topic. I'm not sure what the alliance finder can do to help people. Wait did they finally address the end game? Is this what it takes to get it mentioned?

DeletedUser

I've actually been meaning to ask about that. Why are there so many servers? Does Finland REALLY need its own server? Because the inability to fill its core oceans determined that it doesn't. Out of boredom I logged into a few servers just to look. They have less than 200 active players after a month and a half. The #1 team has 21 players and is so far ahead only inactivity would kill them. Sweden is slightly more active but just hovering above the lack of activity that would close a server. That's on its latest world. So why do we need 23 different servers? Maybe it's time to start closing a few servers or at least combining them. I mean come on? The Denmark server? It barely filled its core oceans on its first world. Why does it have 27? Who thought this was a good idea?

I think of those other servers as Grep with training wheels ..I played PL for a week or two and got super bored, it is very much like a learning arena, which is why national Teams that come to EN usually get pumped hard (couple exceptions of course
). there is some true quality in US but until inno invent a Balkans server my time is always in EN..

DeletedUser39095

so they sendt out a statement that they knew it was big difference in those 2 offers.great job

they will "not use offers with suck difference to test ".well its already tested now so next time it for real

DeletedUser30490

Jesus....so what's the plan with the bundles and packages?
Give it out at random to those who buy gold and thereby even get an increase in profit? That's just a new low even for inno....after a huge fight put up by players in some 3+ servers to stop this feature from ever coming into the game they just decide to implement it in such a way that they can try boosting gold sales while tempting players to keep clicking buy gold in the hope they get these bundles and packages?

DeletedUser39095

Jesus....so what's the plan with the bundles and packages?
Give it out at random to those who bit gold and thereby even get an increase in profit? That's just a new low even for inno....after a huge fight put up by players in some 3+ servers to stop this feature from ever coming into the game they just decide to implement it in such a way that they can try boosting gold sales while tempting players to keep clicking buy gold in the hope they get these bundles and packages?
yes,this is benefital for both players and innogames .player gets more gold and inno gets more EUR.

DeletedUser41523

Heads up i'm going to create a separate thread so that this gem doesn't get buried or forgotten. Mods can delete this initial post if they see fit.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Guys please keep it on topic as otherwise I'm going to have to leave this thread closed and I'd rather give you all the chance to continue giving feedback on this topic.

DeletedUser22517

Guys please keep it on topic as otherwise I'm going to have to leave this thread closed and I'd rather give you all the chance to continue giving feedback on this topic.

Do you really gonna close this important topic because someone who is here just to troll the forum?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
If it was 1 person no, if it's multiple than yes I would have to. So please ignore people trolling/trying to drag the thread off topic.

DeletedUser39095

mods plz answer
you keep telling that there where 2 different offers that player randomly recived
you also say that because nothing when wrong with this randomly offered specials there will be done nothing.
what about 3rd option ,where a player could by 60 tokens ,was this intended as a 3rd offer,in witch all players had same chance to get,or did something go wrong?
bump again

DeletedUser41868

Mod, can we get a reply to the inquiry that kristianv keeps bumping?

And, if you want to really keep this thread open and on track - please ban those whose only input is to troll those involved in legitimate discussion on this issue. You know the names. I know the names. We all know the names. Ban them from this thread.

DeletedUser51423

the thing is the official statements answer kristianv's question... it was meant to be random. there was no mistake. they don't think they have done anything wrong because it worked just as they wanted it to.

DeletedUser39822

the thing is the official statements answer kristianv's question... it was meant to be random. there was no mistake. they don't think they have done anything wrong because it worked just as they wanted it to.

No, what Kris is asking is for clarification of the fact that certain players that had access to purchasing Divine Senses were allowed to purchase the same package multiple times while others that purchased Divine Senses were only allowed a single purchase. At least I believe this is what he is asking.

DeletedUser22517

No, what Kris is asking is for clarification of the fact that certain players that had access to purchasing Divine Senses were allowed to purchase the same package multiple times while others that purchased Divine Senses were only allowed a single purchase. At least I believe this is what he is asking.

Yes..

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I do not know. I've heard it both ways. Some people only bought the 1 package and others bought the packages multiple times leading to an accumulation of the spells. Our knowledge of the sale is that there were 2 offers randomly split between 2 groups. I know the 10% gold offer only applied to the next purchase you made within the time limit. The heightened senses offer is where we know less. I do not know for sure how that one worked.

To reiterate I do not know in response to the question that keeps getting bumped.

DeletedUser

No, no, no. It was RANDOM.

I'm having such a hard time not posting profanities.

And don't get me wrong Chad, Mungus, JetSerb, AresSpear, Leolis - I know you all stocked up on the buff, but I gained respect for TS by being the firsts to bring this to light on the forums, while you profited the most. If even the guys who got the most out of it are mad, what does that say?

So Inno - *profanity here* - and TS, thanks guys. Unfortunately Inno won't do anything about it, it's obvious they don't care.

Emp will be dead soon enough.

Edit: at least some people got a 10% gold buff - that will really soften the blow from the biggest fighters getting 120K gold and 2 month's worth of 4x BP. Good - job - Inno.

*Insert slow clap, as gifs aren't allowed*