DJ + ML = Love?

DeletedUser

I think they'd make a pretty good alliance. If they united, they'd have a better chance at making a southward push into Phenomen territory.

DeletedUser

We work fine as separate entities. We both play the game quite differently and have a different set of agendas on a few big issues. Also, ML is pushing southward into Phenomen territory lol.

DeletedUser

Aren't they kinda in a long distance relationship anyways? as far as i know they aren't really next door to each other. Having one uber alliance split in half like that seems silly when they work fine with love letters and cyber messages.

DeletedUser

Aren't they kinda in a long distance relationship anyways? as far as i know they aren't really next door to each other. Having one uber alliance split in half like that seems silly when they work fine with love letters and cyber messages.

Look at the map.

DeletedUser

Do you play in Beta? ML's and DJ's cores are o43/53 with DJ having the larger share of o53 and ML having the larger share of o43.

DJ is a very spread alliance though.

DeletedUser

DJ shares some loving ties with Phalanx in O26/026, which is an area on the map - low and behold.

DeletedUser

ML and DJ are pretty much Canada and The USA. undefended borders and good neighbor relations ( most of the time)

DeletedUser

But wait, which one is which? Is Molon Labe = Canada and Dark Judgement = USA

DeletedUser

nah, other way round... Molon Labe = USA, DJ = Canada

my reasoning is a secret :p

DeletedUser345

nah, other way round... Molon Labe = USA, DJ = Canada

my reasoning is a secret :p

My guess is that USA always have to butt there noses in where there not wanted? Are a bunch arrogant loudmouths you think they rule the world. Celebrate their history when the have none and are infact Europes waste? I came to the same conclusions as you ;)

DeletedUser

lol, ok here is my reasoning

US = Molon Labe cause they are all roughly the same size (stereotypes, woop :p)

Canada = DJ cause some are little and some are MASSIVE ;)

DeletedUser

canada = 60k regular forces.

US = what? 3 mil?

edit:
im not american so i dont really know how many the us has regular force.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it's a lot less than 3 million (but a lot more than Canada anyway!)

DeletedUser

it's a lot less than 3 million (but a lot more than Canada anyway!)

reserve/army/marine/navy + naval infantry/airforce theres more then 10mil just there.

i just counted 3 mil for regular forces.

DeletedUser

reserve/army/marine/navy + naval infantry/airforce theres more then 10mil just there.

i just counted 3 mil for regular forces.

No there isn't... As of 30 September 2010, 1,430,895 people were on active duty in the military, with an additional 848,000 people in the seven reserve components

DeletedUser

No there isn't... As of 30 September 2010, 1,430,895 people were on active duty in the military, with an additional 848,000 people in the seven reserve components

Wikipedia says 1,580,255 active and 1,458,500 reserve making roughly 3 million. (I know wiki is not something to fully trust but it's generally on the money).