DNN movie review "DAFT: The True Story"

DeletedUser

Raider’s critique for “DAFT: The True Story”

The star studded movie topped the box office sales at DAFT movie theaters for over an hour and a half until the A.D.D of most viewers kicked in. The special effects of this movie were spectacular, perhaps a little too well done. As for the cast, I can agree and disagree with the choices the film makers made.

The movie was a work of art, it started with showing the beginnings of DAFT. I found it amazing looking back and seeing all of the famous DAFT such as Lord Shler, Mad-Rappa, JW and several others, they were so small in points but yet what they decided to do for DAFT changed they way Zeta would play out forever. In the first years of DAFT their determination to own their home oceans 34 and 43 were as strong as it could be. The many battle scenes from their wars with The Lions, -Phalanx- and Forces of Evil were well done but not over the top as many movies are. DAFT's greed was also documented well in this movie. Perhaps the best example of this was when they had their eyes set on foreign oceans, 35 and 53. Ocean 35 just south of DAFT's main core lived The Wraiths. The Wraiths had bothered DAFT earlier in the game by their constant bolting. In one night over 80 attacks were launched at The Wraiths. This was personally my favorite part of the movie, the blood bath of all the troops dying was both gut wrenching and thrilling. With The Wraiths gone in ocean 35, DAFT found themselves ranked even higher in ocean 35 and globally. With moral high from the recent victory they turned to Elvis World Tour. The problem was an NAP was still in place from the prior war against Nightmares of Elysium (uNmEek). The flash back to when Jw informed Elvis that he was ending their NAP was priceless, one could say that was the day that Elvis left the building (Pardon the pun). The first attack on Elvis by raiders, was shortly followed by a message from Sidowy to raiders saying, already?. The movie covered the genocide of Elvis players very well. Of course like most movies there were very sad scenes. The scene that stuck a dagger through my heart was when many loyal DAFT decided to put down their mouse and leave the game. Some of these players helped DAFT become the machine that she is today. Perhaps a sequel is in the making, because we all know DAFT will not remain quiet. Below I will break down the cast for the readers, enjoy.

The role of dinobites, was played spectacular by Barney! It was 10 times better than that crap done on the sets of Sesame Street. I do have to admit that throughout the movie Dino was by far the most boring character. The biggest static character I have seen in any movie or play.

polls_Barney_3644_60815_poll_xlarge.jpg

As normal Amorelus (Amo) was played by the friendly loveable character that everyone knows, the one and only Elmo. Amo was the darkest and most disturbing character in the movie. Some of the comments and vile actions committed by him made even me shiver. His quarrels with Dino were some of the funniest scenes. Some would say they bickered like a married couple, sometimes Amo came out victorious, other times it was Dino.

elmovbarney.jpg

Mad-Rappa was played by the crab from “The little mermaid”. I don’t even know what to say about this guy. Actually yes I do, he is a dangerously insane human. He was always hitting on the ladies and getting shut out just as much.

Mad.jpg

jjalsmelton’s role was played by the creepy carrot munching Bugs Bunny. I like how the movie portrayed him of a man of great honor and loyalty to his friends. Unfortunately he was accused of being Mad-Rappa’s secret lover. Which is untrue, damn Elvis trying to get people to stop looking at the their colonization list.

jj.jpg

Last but not least or unfortunately (depending your views) there was raiders. He was my most favorite character hands down! Casted for his role was the legendary Will Ferrell. Oddly enough Will wore the racing suit from Talladega Nights. Raiders was portrayed in the movie as very smart, which is hardly true for him. Seriously, I mean come on I saw the guy riding his bike through the park the other day. He ran into a bench, flipped over the handle bars and fell right into the trash bin. The only accurate part of the movie on raiders was the womanizing hunk that he is.

raid.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: