DO NOoTs DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser46108

The first STEP to figure out what to DO.
Is to figure out what NO(O(T(S) to do!!!!!
92EfoI9.png

TbzX1C1.png

PLEASE citizens of EN124. LEARN from our MISTAKES!!!!!
We STACK 66k DLU behind a wall lvl ZERO.

They SLAUGHTERED.................EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE WILD BEASTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

DeletedUser41096

The first STEP to figure out what to DO.
Is to figure out what NO(O(T(S) to do!!!!!
92EfoI9.png

TbzX1C1.png

PLEASE citizens of EN124. LEARN from our MISTAKES!!!!!
We STACK 66k DLU behind a wall lvl ZERO.

They SLAUGHTERED.................EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE WILD BEASTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif
You get BP for the siege, let them use their event gold on breaking them. You might not get as much as they do, but as long as you are a better team you will do more with less bp than they will with more bp.

Russians and NO MERCY have begun hugging as well to try and team up to stop us with their myths. These alliances will be sunk after the event ends and you will have more BP to take all of their cities :)

DeletedUser41096

They didnt show the 10 NO MERCY myth nukes that hit the siege either :(

Good news, I'm up to 35k DLU built myself so next siege is more bp :)

DeletedUser55889

Keep talking big, I wouldn't expect anything less from Kratos, but you know very well once Event ends and once you use up all your flier tokens, you're going back to where you belong. Says a lot about your alliance as a whole when you celebrate a siege break that isn't even yours o_O

P.S, Where is Cheda? His s5#1 talking was hilarious.

DeletedUser55889

Haaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(incase you don't get the reference, i'll get back to you in 8 hrs)

DeletedUser45100

Nothing new here, Kratos doing Kratos things, and thats yet again believing spending a lot of money makes them good at the game.

Has anyone seen them do something good so far? or they just gold **** to stay at the top?

DeletedUser45100

Move, what you embarrassed of?

the top post suggests you are Lovrencic, city named Ljudski Vrt also implies you are Slovenian. so that would make it 4am server time, time you are sound asleep aint it?

well, we will find out anyway ;)

DeletedUser56872

I hate to break it to you, but killing 66k defence just before peacetime won't gain you anything, we will have alot more defence coming off peacetime, and you will still be spending your gold on myths, with the more or less the same number of cities to do it with. I guess you didn't point out that Kratos lost over 2k myth units to break it. But blunt of the matter is everyone will be back up to max capacity after peacetime anyway. In fact we currently have one of your cities under siege with over 40k DLU in it :D good luck finding it in time haha.

DeletedUser55889

I hate to break it to you, but killing 66k defence just before peacetime won't gain you anything, we will have alot more defence coming off peacetime, and you will still be spending your gold on myths, with the more or less the same number of cities to do it with. I guess you didn't point out that Kratos lost over 2k myth units to break it. But blunt of the matter is everyone will be back up to max capacity after peacetime anyway. In fact we currently have one of your cities under siege with over 40k DLU in it :D good luck finding it in time haha.
but...but...i though if you spend enough gold, INNO granted you the 'unconquerable city' status? :/

DeletedUser54610

Wohoo guys chill out. Yall need to stop arguing with eachother.

Kratos is stealing JFL's spotlight for hate.

Chuckey does not approve.

DeletedUser50541

Seems all alliances are either pacting/ Napping with or joining Area-51 and AA in O54 and O55.

Kratos for some reason did the same even after being the biggest alliance in-game.

Dissapointed~