DO NOoTs DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Seems all alliances are either pacting/ Napping with or joining Area-51 and AA in O54 and O55.

Kratos for some reason did the same even after being the biggest alliance in-game.

Dissapointed~

what is more disgusting is aliens contacting every brown alliance/player in 45 and asking them to build walls and flip cities to them, and then cry about getting attacked for coming on our islands lol

i just can't wait to get on island with AA cities for some real fun moans to start.

DeletedUser34066

Can't wait to see when all that free BP we handed out will become our doom.

DeletedUser45100

Mr. James Bond over here and his buddy were smart enough to copy the siege reports but also leave their name on edited every single time lol

but what can you expect from a dude when his nick has 69 in it and an additional "thefucker" word in, just in case you didnt get the 12-year olds reference

DeletedUser55889

I really wish we were making this up. This is one of the most pathetic spy attempts I've ever seen in my life.

When you try your best but you don't succeed :/ once a krAAtos, always a krAAtos

DeletedUser54610

Kudos to AA for making a move that benefited them. Their alliance looked dead prior to the merge. It's going to be interesting on who makes the Domination alliance.

I smell a revolution

DeletedUser57067

We got to learn how to hug from AA and Area 51. Funny thing is they crying for spam when in reality what they did is spam me.

Can some one from AA teach me how to hug, I totally forgot man.

DeletedUser55202

Its simple.

You open your arms, you tie them around the person you want to hug, and you put pressure.

No need to be an Alien to know these stuff...

DeletedUser55202

You have to be a little bit carefull there. You may end up with your as* kicked :p

Good tip: Compliment her first

DeletedUser55202

And where exactly is the wrong in that?
Oh let me guess, its something that is against you and gives you a difficulty so yeah its something that you have to undermine.

How could i forget that you are the grepo gods... My bad

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
And where exactly is the wrong in that?
Oh let me guess, its something that is against you and gives you a difficulty so yeah its something that you have to undermine.

How could i forget that you are the grepo gods... My bad

gives me difficulty ?
that's funny considering your team is sandwiched between JFL and my team and AA will have 3 front war when event ends, not sure who is in worse position to be after event when myth draining starts on all fronts lol