Do Not Invite Me

DeletedUser

Bask in the greatness of my one man alliance.

Good things about my alliance:
-Well coordinated
-100% support anytime
-Will not worry about spies and traitors
-Is not an MRA

DeletedUser345

-Well coordinated
-100% support anytime
-Is not an MRA

Im going to invite you.

DeletedUser

@firelord0001 lessen the hate bro!

@topic
Here is what my Alliance Forums looks like.
random.jpg

DeletedUser

You're too late.

I did this 6 worlds ago !!

And Im sure someone else beat me to the punch then.

I had "Please stop spamming me" and still managed to get a couple of people who begged and pleaded to be in it so much i let them in and within two days they wanted to change the name !! lolol

J.

DeletedUser

lol hahaha, great minds think alike then or should i say, bored minds think alike. :D

Lugosi

Strategos
your just asking to be repeatedly invited, if you don't reject then i'll just retract the invite and invite you again causing more annoyance in the form of a flashing scroll beside your reports button ;)

DeletedUser

your just asking to be repeatedly invited, if you don't reject then i'll just retract the invite and invite you again causing more annoyance in the form of a flashing scroll beside your reports button ;)

That is rather, annoying.

DeletedUser

-Well coordinated
-100% support anytime
-Is not an MRA

All I can say is well done. I tried the same tactic on Theta and it was one of the best things I've ever done on Grepolis. It was also one of the most fun. Playing on your own, you can be your own diplomat, you have great freedom. I realised I could annoy anyone.

When you get to about 4k points, absolutely everyone picks on you. Its hilarious, with the amount of BP you get and noobs moaning about you "not knowing how to join an alliance". Great.

Good luck and kudos.

DeletedUser

Good Thread! I wish I can be invited in a one man army. *sigh*