do TNE have a chance

DeletedUser

That NR needs to merge with KA to win, is really what says it all- even though you still had more members than we do, you knew you still couldn't beat us without them :p If you thought you could beat us without them, the merge wouldn't have happened.... :eek:

is that an admittance of defeat ;)

DeletedUser

Ohh ...Seems the merge has finnaly happened! Was wondering when u guys were gonna do it. I truly think a name change is needed for No Rules :p Well things are looking fun.....to add on ur little conversation about Nrs BP ....I truly experienced a lot of gains in my DBP when being in NR ...MI always loved to attack us. Gonna be fun to see what happens when WW truly starts! :)

DeletedUser

I think you got even more bp when you were in NR and TNE was attacking you ;)

DeletedUser

I truly did get more! ...ohh well ;) my BP gaining strategies never failed. Jumping alliances is the best way so far to gain massive amount of ridicules BP and pick some fights!:D

DeletedUser33297

Once our (TNE's) merge with Bosna Union goes through. I personally think we will have the edge!

I see why you would merge them now... Who doesn't want Kevski in their alliance, right?

DeletedUser

well no matter who wins and what happens iv'e enjoyed playing with everyone in Troy . couldn't ask for a better first world and players to play with

DeletedUser

well no matter who wins and what happens iv'e enjoyed playing with everyone in Troy . couldn't ask for a better first world and players to play with

same here, i'll miss troy when it's done

what's everyone doing after troy?

DeletedUser

Planning on retiring, haven't had the time I thought I would the past month. Life got crazy, I got more hours at work, my vehicle died, my laptop died, I moved. Things have been different lol.
However, I do have a recommendation:

The "Trojan All-Stars" we take all of the players from this world and create an alliance in a world with similar aspects and run the tables on it from day 1. You take some of the top players and founders like Muwa, Lep, 77B2Bk, and all of the other thugs we've been playing with and form a super alliance of people who know how to win. Then, we make an alliance on a new world made for just that...

Any thoughts? Cuz I'd love to play alongside these guys I've been fighting with for over a year.

DeletedUser

Sorry to hear about that string of events KC - when it rains it pours, as they say!

As for a 'Trojan All-Stars' team... well that's a thought... but success in one world doesn't necessarily translate to success in another. There will be challenges in other worlds that didn't really exist in this one, and not everyone will be able to adapt.

DeletedUser

There definitely are players who excel at starting off worlds. But I do have to say I think that we have a strong cast of players in this world who have the ability to play together it seems.