So i guess WE declare oursevles the WINNER and quit now,

sorry we're not ' Styx '

WE are ' ENDURANCE '

Leader & Co Founder
Endurance & it's Entities

Tonic

Ranga1

Strategos
:D MRA just lost a city to an 8 city player (me) the guy I took it off had 252 cities shows what a joke you guys really are :D

DeletedUser43447

^ The life of playing against people who give away cities and then colonize on every single island

DeletedUser30391

haha
cry as much as you want , maybe it was just you guys who didnt have a end game

you all knew the rules when you started , only one team can win it or end it

go bully the newbies in your warrior worlds , your gold and player handoffs while people take a rest hold no water here ,,, going into vm while holding a world wonder island is such a honorable way to win,, maybe once but everytime,, classy

so do you guys want some cheese with your whine
_frown.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
:D DFP has been on the wines way too long, he heard about some story where there was an idea to go on VM to win a crown, well the end of the story goes it didn't work :D we still won the world though cos that world has a winner, this world has no winner. So clearly, you do not know the rules :D

And tonic, NIsa'a question still applies: who are you? which of the 9 branches of your alliance do you lead or are a player in?

DeletedUser40686

:D DFP has been on the wines way too long, he heard about some story where there was an idea to go on VM to win a crown, well the end of the story goes it didn't work :D we still won the world though cos that world has a winner, this world has no winner. So clearly, you do not know the rules :D

And tonic, NIsa'a question still applies: who are you? which of the 9 branches of your alliance do you lead or are a player in?

Grepo says there is NO GOAL in Bell
WE are going to prove them WRONG

as for your question of Branch or Alliamce the answer is ALL of them

DeletedUser30391

i see you are still upset with our Much Respected Alliance

we have 3 wings and a academy and 3 allies and are taking or aiming at all the core oceans

now we have been fighting the world more or less for 3 years for sure a year and a half ago we declared the world red just to get doubldealings out of the way

so we are at war with styx.legacy.legacy united,the norse, loki, the vanir,, the flying circus, TSI ,,oops wait gutted them but some still around, and up to about 3 or 4 months ago Our Way ,, all who worked together except for Our Way who finally realized they were doing all your dirty work for Norse/styx to take over every new ocean that opened up heading away from us and a couple that arent even opened yet , so about equal terms , was unequal for some time except that we had the desire to Endure and take it on the chin if necessary to make gains

i seem to recall in your warrior worlds you had the same , minus the academy cause noobs in your guys minds are to be used and abused,,, so yes in a quick little game a clique of individuals can use the strategies you have to bully your way to a win , gold/wiping out all the little guys and as you verified and i know cause was there in one,, having one player take over wold wonder island and than hit vm.....

so that being said , in this world it wont work like that , as the rules state or so i believe only one team can win/take/end this world unless i believe the numbers drop below a certain level,,, which im pretty sure will be under the amount of players on our team

not that it has been easy or will be , but to achieve a feat never done before in grepo without the tricks and schemes of other worlds will hopefully have the desired effect of opening a New Original Hero world , with all the new heroes and alliance membership higher than 50 people ,, plus maybe with some chats with the powers that be ( mods/grepo powers that be hope you are listening/thinking/wish to comment) about a combined revolt/conquest hero world With gold not being a major factor 3 city start again , only players reaching certain, maybe higher than before levels to join

a true hero world for true gamers with the endurance and grit to strategize a win/end within the rules

anyways there are a couple or so years to go and many battles/intrigues/strategies to think on (hhmm 9 allianes 50 man cap thats 450 players left,, thanks ranga1 seems you have added some food to my thoughts , through your sarcasm and bitterness

well rome wasnt built in a day, alexander didnt onquer the known world in 2 years and hero worlds can end if the circumstances are right

tthe powers that be created a world where old rules dont apply making a supposed impossibility of winning ,, as
Dissidents from the beginning we do not conform to other peoples rules
we shape them to suit us

Ranga1

Strategos
oh man....seriously some weird stuff going on in your head.....if you think you can control "the powers that be" :D glad im getting away from weirdo's like you....

DeletedUser30391

bye bye ranga1

thanks for coming out

:)

Ranga1

Strategos
What's even funnier is, 4 years I had been playing in belle NOT ONCE do you attack me. Then when I cant defend myself, all these players start attacking. Reinforces the theory that endurance ONLY attack inactives! Good luck on cuddling the rest of the world and pacting/merging/creating academies to stay on top. You will never win because there is no winner. The day you have no alliances left to fight because they simply don't fight you and run, is the day you get closest to winning. Styx and The Norse did that and you are a long way from even getting close to that.

DeletedUser30391

some will never understand and some will
it is what it is and this is what it is for us

5e9da15aba96976b1931bdc6fc807e1f.jpg