Do we switch to 2.0?

DeletedUser6635

As most of you have already seen the messages have gone out to vote for our world to be upgraded to the 2.0 version as somebody who has dipped his toes in 2.0 can personally see the good and points of us voting to have our world change. So what do the rest think should we switch or stay as we are?

DeletedUser14887

I like currently version. O've tried to play version 2.0 but I don't like it :(

DeletedUser6635

the farming system is quite handy especially when you have multiple cities along with the attack planner that you get as a premium feature but i personally hate the new interface and graphics, it a shame that it isnt possible to pick and choose what new feature we would like

DeletedUser3613

The more i play 2.0 the more i find myself saying "I wish this was on gamma"

DeletedUser

I think that if someone wants to play 2.0 they can join a 2.0 world.

I like 2.0, but I like 1.26 just as much. They should leave Gamma alone, people are obviously happy with 1.26 if they continue to play here.

DeletedUser

I'm personally against switching to 2.0
I have tried it and my first impression was:
the interface is worse by far as well as the new design for everything
if you have no premium the attack list is badly made
the farming system has the disatvantage that you loose thousands of troops just to get them to give you resources
I have 80 cities, I can't imagine how many troops I would loose taking all of them
the ponecian trader is not bad as an addition eventhough in my oppinion during the later game it becomes kind of pointless
the new god is kind of interesting and propably the best new feature

but all in all I don't like it to much

As sayed before: people that want to play on a 2.0 world can start on one
I want to keep the good old 1.26!

DeletedUser

i tryed it on one of the beta worlds and it seems ok once you start playing it,
but i think thay should only add it to the new worlds that come out,as i think it mite upset ppl if thay make ppl have it,

DeletedUser

Good luck with keeping it. The vote seemed rigged to make a lot of people who were voting against it to vote for it on accident. :(

Yes why the need for the second question unless they are trying to coerce us into voting for something we may not want..

Like many have said before.. If I wanted 2.0 then I would have joined an 2.0 world.

DeletedUser16429

No for me... I join a 2.0 world if I want to play 2.0 so don't change Gamma!

DeletedUser

I had a goat once. It was a very attractive goat and I loved it dearly. And then I got another goat and I had two goats. Two goats weren't the same as one. It was never the same again. I think there is something in that for all of us don't you?

DeletedUser5398

i agree, i would also like 2 goats!

but my utter disdain for the 2.0 remains unchanged. even though they tried to trick me into saying yes...cheeky little buggers with their switching of the words...why the need for the second question.

why even have us vote, isn't it clear to all they will just do whatever they want anyway.

i am pretty sure we have 1000+ active players but i guess they can easily fix that as well.

VB

DeletedUser

I had a goat once. It was a very attractive goat and I loved it dearly. And then I got another goat and I had two goats. Two goats weren't the same as one. It was never the same again. I think there is something in that for all of us don't you?

If you are from where i think you are, you should have been more careful with the goat. Ask ggc1 and he will tell you the same about sheep. :D

DeletedUser

i am pretty sure we have 1000+ active players but i guess they can easily fix that as well.

VB

1000 active players for A WORLD
we have a lot of v1 worlds together there would be hell a lot of players

the main reason they want v2 worlds is that they want more money, V2 is a big money sucking version

DeletedUser3613

Well contributed mate *puts on sarcasm hat*

Im sure you have a warm feeling in your belly after corrupting the vote, fact of the matter is that 1.26 players asked and where given a vote, now all sorts of anti 2.0 threads and ways to corrupt the very same vote we asked for posts are turning up.

Have you ever stoped and wondered how your actions effect the community ???

I bet the answer is no to that, I for one will be leaving all 1.26 worlds if the upgrade is voted against, not because i dislike or dont enjoy anymore it is because if you arnt moving forward you are standing still and the only thing that ever happens when your standing still is you become stale.

I love gamma and i have played for nearly 2 years but i will create a massive grey patch if we are left to rot.

DeletedUser

If you are from where i think you are, you should have been more careful with the goat. Ask ggc1 and he will tell you the same about sheep. :D

goats or sheep tied to a lampost is called a leisure centre around some parts - but not near me;)