Do we switch to 2.0?

DeletedUser6691

I can't stand 2.0, The interface sucks and everytime I've tried to play a 2.0 world. I have more glitches than game play..it got to the point that i had to give up my last world before i even had a chance to get started because I fell so behind due to the glitches.

I like gamma just the way it is.

DeletedUser

I tried 2 and I think it didn't work on an ipad... so if we go to Version 2... I will quit the game because I cannot play it.

DeletedUser

I'll play v1 till it rots and I can't anymore...... but that is my choice.... I'll play it till I can't anymore then quit and hope I can find one fairly close to it.

DeletedUser

I don't have money, i don't use premium, all i have is time to play the game, but i am still winning 2.0...:p
proof?:p

no one can manage 150 cities without premium

One of your stupidest posts yet arul.

If you're going to vote no just because you think you'll lose, you shouldn't vote. The game is meant to be played competitively and you have to strive to a be better than the so-called best. I would rather attempt a CS on a 2 million player and not get it than give up before I attempt it.
have you tried V2, ragintel?

In V2, even if it is a speed 1 world, you can easily get 2 cities in a week if you have a lot of gold. cutting construction time, troop reduction and its farming system offers an advantage for players who use premium and its lags because of the poor graphics.

well said dy, activity and dedication wins over gold ;)
can you play without premium for a week? :p
i bet you cant, its just because you cant manage a lot of cities

in V1 you dont need to dedicate a lot of time, but in V2 you must dedicate a lot of time AND gold

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just to confirm, none of the ex-1.0 worlds will have the troop reduction feature. I believe it's been stated many times in many places, including in the survey.

DeletedUser6635

Any mods have a rough idea of the timescale as to when we will be informed of what features will and wont be upgraded and when the upgrade will be?

DeletedUser

I think it's all down to Inno mate.

Z will correct me if I'm wrong.

DeletedUser6635

Your previous post said all we could do was delay it now you say we cant, make your mind up mate yours worse than a woman woman deciding what she wants to eat when she out for dinner

DeletedUser

actually i meant that we can delay it, but only for some days or maybe weeks, but by the way they respond it doesn't seem that they will even delay it.

DeletedUser

Keep Digging arul.

You have no right to know who uses gold and who doesn't. If you don't trust someone, thats your problem not theirs. Plus, ever thought there are people better than you who can handle a 150 city account without gold?

Yes, I have tried Versions 2 many times and it hasn't worked out for me yet. I never said anything about playing with the interface, just that you were voting no for the wrong reasons. Thats just my opinion.

Also, Inno did say that they will try and get everything done before Christmas so i would expect the upgrade done anytime before the new year.

Nobody can delay their progress except themselves.

In the future, please think before posting arul. I understand that means you may not ever post again but it's better than what you're doing now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry Arul, but I agree with Rag.

Think through your posts before clicking post.

DeletedUser

proof?:p

no one can manage 150 cities without premium

Ask those player i've fought with, arul... May it be here in gamma or in sigma... I bet they knew that i am not a prem user, asked jconrad how he can easily sunk my BS, one reason why i need to dodge than fight his LS head on...:p

DeletedUser

I hope the transformation to 2.x will go better here then it did on the dutch servers, that was a real problem and worlds weren't accessable anymore and things like that, everything that could go wrong went wrong, but as they were the first server to go all 2.x, lets hope innogames has learned from that ;)