Do you get BP from killing troops in ghost towns?

DeletedUser8250

City near me becomes a ghost town, and so I send over a spy to check for troops - its stocked full of defensive troops.

My question is, since its ultimately the loot I'm after, if I clear those troops will I get BP for it? I'm asking since you don't get BP for killing the troops when you first try to conquer a farming village, and I'm wondering if its the same thing with troops left over in a ghost town.

Second question - since its a ghost town, despite being worth roughly 1/18th of my total points, do my troops still fight at 100% morale or reduced?

Thanks <3.

DeletedUser

the short answer is yes, you will get BP for killing the troops and you will fight at 100% morale.

i like to think of it like this... you get BP for farm space of units you kill, the units in the farm villages don't take up any farm space (since the villages can't hold any population) so you get no BP for killing them. the units in ghosts however are using up farm space in the ghost's farm, and used farm space when the (ex) player built them, so you get BP for those.

as for the morale thing, morale is a player vs player thing so you need to take the total points of a player you're attacking into account. so i guess casper/ghost is the biggest player in most worlds :D either that or ghosts just aren't a player so you aren't penalised for attacking them :p

DeletedUser8250

the short answer is yes, you will get BP for killing the troops and you will fight at 100% morale.

i like to think of it like this... you get BP for farm space of units you kill, the units in the farm villages don't take up any farm space (since the villages can't hold any population) so you get no BP for killing them. the units in ghosts however are using up farm space in the ghost's farm, and used farm space when the (ex) player built them, so you get BP for those.

as for the morale thing, morale is a player vs player thing so you need to take the total points of a player you're attacking into account. so i guess casper/ghost is the biggest player in most worlds :D either that or ghosts just aren't a player so you aren't penalised for attacking them :p

Pythag -

Thanks much for replying to my question <3.

Nice and informative, and to the point =P. Only hope you're right cuz I'm about to clear said village haha =P. :)