Do you think gamma is moving at a fast pace or a slow pace?

DeletedUser

Wait intil the merge of The illuminatti the covenant and fusion, pretty much one alliance as it is into one, that would be a sight, shame Chrss wont do it.

DeletedUser

If they did, they could wipe out the hugs, they are pretty much one alliance in 76 anyways, all attacking one conquest by val, ps thanks for all the bp

DeletedUser7213

If they did, they could wipe out the hugs, they are pretty much one alliance in 76 anyways, all attacking one conquest by val, ps thanks for all the bp

That was an ever so slightly conflicting statement there. If they are almost one alliance already, why haven't they already taken out the hugs?

No need for merges.

DeletedUser15015

Here are the simple facts this far into the world...The chances of any of the top 12 alliances being able to destroy any of the other top 12s is basically impossible. We are all too big and have developed such a strong/safe core that the only way any of these alliances would go away would be if they imploded and just disbanned.

As far as Fusion/Illums/TC vs Hugs...well, its been like that from the beginning so how would things really change.:p

DeletedUser

That was an ever so slightly conflicting statement there. If they are almost one alliance already, why haven't they already taken out the hugs?

No need for merges.

Because they cant take out the likes of Wansynth and Valosin, i mean they had 3 CS in one of Vals cities the other day on separate occasions and we killed them all. not alone the useless CS sent from marc jones on AJsaurus's wonder island city.

DeletedUser2140

Fusion, The Illuminati and The Covenant are three SEPARATE alliances and as such are run separately.

We are NOT one alliance.

LEEJG, you should be very grateful. :)

DeletedUser

whew...I'm grateful you three aren't one...

...for if you were, that'd be the largest hot mess in Gamma since Cousin Mort!

For real Sir B, I don't like my enemies to suck or to have the good ones fade away, so please don't merge unless y'all want to start your swan song and jump that shark.

So buck up young bucks and bring your worst musk to the territorial party!

Lackadaisical,
Rackhir

p.s. funny how only 6 months or so ago, the Hugs were 'fading' according to some, my only fear now is that we all might be fading away...

DeletedUser

tommyfjh said:
Oh noes my hand is disapperaing :O plz help meh grepothugs

I will help you TOMMYRAURUS :) the age of the grepo-saurs is nigh. Join me, we shall rule the world with our terrifying RAAWWWRRR!

DeletedUser7213

Fusion, The Illuminati and The Covenant are three SEPARATE alliances and as such are run separately.

We are NOT one alliance.

LEEJG, you should be very grateful. :)

Ok, then. For what do I have to be grateful? Frankly, if you were one, it'd be a huge mess a la RDLM/CJ/LoE. Chrss will never turn Illu into an MRA - so no gratefulness needed. :D