Do you think Gangnam Style will hit 1,000,000,000 views before 2013?

Do you think Gangnam Style will hit 1,000,000,000 views before 2013?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

I have said this since I saw the incredible growth, it will hit 1 billion views before 2013! And I will eat my ice cream in from of all the losers' eyes! HA!

DeletedUser6156

Unfortunately this poll is biased as you are advertising the fact that you would like gangnam style to hit 1 billion views and that might cause people to sit and watch it over and over and over. Therefore we won't be able to supply the winners ice cream, unless skully buys it for you ;)
Ps. It won't.

DeletedUser

For it to count as a view do you only need to click on the video or watch it all?

DeletedUser

Fin, insecure about your decision already eh? And yes, the ice cream will be on me.

DeletedUser29066

Therefore we won't be able to supply the winners ice cream, unless skully buys it for you

Next you'll be telling us that there's no Santa Claus, Easter Bunny or Tooth Fairy, and that Micky Mouse is just a big freakin' rat:eek:

DeletedUser

illvlz.jpg

I do :D

DeletedUser

I really dont think so. Things tend to die off pretty quickly, once the next "big thing" is out.

DeletedUser

that song seems so stupid. though stupid songs sometimes become ridiculously popular in India and if it reaches 1 billion views, i am sure that around 300 million views will be from India.

Aicy

Strategos
lol 300 million frum india onli leik a few thousend por peepl wit no internetz live thar tho!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p

DeletedUser29066

(D)Someone with talent & the right equipment (which leaves me out on both counts) should do a parody of this wearing some sort of ancient Greek costume and name it Grepo Style.(SW)