Do you think Gangnam Style will hit 1,000,000,000 views before 2013?

Do you think Gangnam Style will hit 1,000,000,000 views before 2013?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

lol 300 million frum india onli leik a few thousend por peepl wit no internetz live thar tho!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p[/QUOT]

aicy, dont you insult my country. do you remember that taj mahal got the highest votes in world wonders?? how did we manage it if we dont have internet?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I told skully I didn't think it would make it to a billion a couple months back as I thought it was bound to slow down but well......it keeps going and going so chances are it'll hit a billion

DeletedUser

I told skully I didn't think it would make it to a billion a couple months back as I thought it was bound to slow down but well......it keeps going and going so chances are it'll hit a billion
Told you! :p

DeletedUser

It just hit 700 million views. 9 days ago that was 600...

Just sayin'. :D

DeletedUser31161

my vote was the one that changed it from a tie. so happy

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure every second post has done that so far.
I'm sorry to say, but your accomplishment warrants no award, fanfare, nor indeed any sort of congratulations at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29066

The "sloppy swish" the new rage already ... gawd help us:eek:

Aicy

Strategos
I'm pretty sure every second post has done that so far.
I'm sorry to say, but you're accomplishment warrents no award, fanfare, nor indeed any sort of congratulations at all.
Nor does any other post of this, sadly enough.

DeletedUser31161

you know Blast your sig changes every day. stick with one

DeletedUser17103

Considering he now has 750 million views and it was released 4 months ago meaning he has 1/4 of 1,000,000 left.
4 months = 122 122/4 = 30.5 days left till he gets 1,000,000,000 views! :eek:
and also considering justin bieber can get 800,000 views this would be easy for psy :p
i always have to ruin everything with maths.... :/

DeletedUser

yeah but the first month was extremely slow compared to the second and third month too.