Do you watch wrestling

DeletedUser

coz last friday in the main event a manager from an American football team (I presume) came in and counted the pin for Edge. Was it the Packers' manager. I dunno coz I'm Irish:D

DeletedUser

I watch real college wreslting. I can't watch the fake wrestling like WWE or RAW.

DeletedUser

I watch real WWE/TNA wrestling. I can't watch the fake, boring wrestling like they have at high schools and colleges.

DeletedUser

WWE/TNE isn't real wrestling... It isn't even a sport. It is under entertainment, which is why steriods is legeal, and guess what, they use them. The college and high school wrestling is real, and in my opinion a lot better then a bunch of grown men pretending to slap each other...

DeletedUser10030

well. enjoy your half college/high school fights because anyone can tthrow a few fists but in wwe they bloody jump of cages and ladders and suffer near death experiances. wwe/tna 4 a long time

DeletedUser5554

WWE are little cats...they don't break eachother its all staged.

having actually wrestled i can tell you that normal wrestling though less entertaining is much better. when you break someone its real you can feel a guy go "awww i give up" and that is the best feeling in the world.

DeletedUser

I used to watch WWE for a long time,as you can see my username you know who was ma favorite!
But the truth is that it IS fake :(
It was nice to watch up to late 90 s