DOA / TBH / HB ... An insight into the truth

DeletedUser

anyone who sees that hero world as anything more than a ploy to rope you into more money and a clean up of a server they let get out of control is a fool. They are trying to kill the older servers because they set it up in a manner that could prove to be endless. They would have been better off to just do away with ghosts or something...

DeletedUser3288

anyone who sees that hero world as anything more than a ploy to rope you into more money and a clean up of a server they let get out of control is a fool. They are trying to kill the older servers because they set it up in a manner that could prove to be endless. They would have been better off to just do away with ghosts or something...

should keep ghosts for a year. Then after that everytime sum1 ghosts cities just go bye bye and you cant build any more colonies.

Then it is fight or die.

DeletedUser

I hate how everyone on the outside thinks they all know what is going on and our thought process. And Cool you can spy.. Congrats. Dont try to act like you know our thought process. You all just wanna sit there and trash your enemies. Doesn't make it true. And DOA will get destroyed? LULULULULULULULULULUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

I hate how everyone on the outside thinks they all know what is going on and our thought process. And Cool you can spy.. Congrats. Dont try to act like you know our thought process. You all just wanna sit there and trash your enemies. Doesn't make it true. And DOA will get destroyed? LULULULULULULULULULUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im confused? If DoA leaders and members post thing and say things on there forums, We should take it in a different way. Basically what you are telling me is Leadership of DoA thinks "A" but writes "B", members read "B" and should think "C"..Thats is so confusing..

DeletedUser3288

Im confused? If DoA leaders and members post thing and say things on there forums, We should take it in a different way. Basically what you are telling me is Leadership of DoA thinks "A" but writes "B", members read "B" and should think "C"..Thats is so confusing..

obvs the answer is x = (a + b)*c

DeletedUser

Thanks guys....that was so hard not to make fun of....hahaha. I am glad someone did it for me.