Doa?

DeletedUser

Its ashame the forums can turn nasty very quickly, i give credit to all the alliances on Lamia, Grepolis could be so much more than kill kill kill, great chance of a community if it was worked differently. ofc keeping competitive at the same time.

LC

DeletedUser22650

the noobs chorus :) ....grep is actually more than kill, kill, kill, ive been on opposite sides to half of my alliance in the past, played properly you should do or say anything it takes to discredit, damage and ultimately destroy all RIVAL flags and dominate your map.....anyone wanting a pact heavy brother and sister alliance love fest is missing the point entirely

on the other hand anyone who beats me earns nothing but my admiration and respect, exactly as they would in a game of chess, some ppl take it far to seriously like its a city full of real friends and relatives being besieged and sacked.......at the end of the day all anyone stands to lose is time and thats kind of the point of video games so why not lighten up and give some back? :p

DeletedUser25415

the noobs chorus :) ....grep is actually more than kill, kill, kill, ive been on opposite sides to half of my alliance in the past, played properly you should do or say anything it takes to discredit, damage and ultimately destroy all RIVAL flags and dominate your map.....anyone wanting a pact heavy brother and sister alliance love fest is missing the point entirely

on the other hand anyone who beats me earns nothing but my admiration and respect, exactly as they would in a game of chess, some ppl take it far to seriously like its a city full of real friends and relatives being besieged and sacked.......at the end of the day all anyone stands to lose is time and thats kind of the point of video games so why not lighten up and give some back? :p

well said

i do like to give a bit of sh,t and light harassment myself
and love to be given sh.t and harassment back

as the man says
give it heaps
just expect it in return

DeletedUser

I won't lie, I only opened this topic because yours was the latest post. And you delivered. Bravo!
hih.png
Come on dude, are you trying to make me all warm and fuzzy inside, because if that's so, you're doing a good job.
..go on. (mm)

Its ashame the forums can turn nasty very quickly, i give credit to all the alliances on Lamia, Grepolis could be so much more than kill kill kill, great chance of a community if it was worked differently. ofc keeping competitive at the same time.

LC
It has beens said at least googolplex times before and yet.. Mate, if you want to play Sim City, this is not the game for you. "Kill, kill, kill" is exactly what this game is about.
And what do you mean by great chance of a community? As in great way to get to know and befriend new people?
Many R4GE guys are "enemies" on another servers, but this doesn't mean they can't get along and have fun somewhere else. Show respect to your opponent and you shall recieve it too. It's as simple as that.

Last edited by a moderator: